*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 05:37:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Sniper Rifle kills  (Read 9559 times)

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2005, 08:27:50 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
Okay, so you're in middle school?  Great - I'm glad to hear you're getting good marks.  I can only commend your vigor for learning.  However, don't be so haughty as to think that a 14 year-old has any of the answers.  I have faith you'll step from ignorance to wisdom one day, but until then, just quietly get the job done.  As a wise man once said, the only thing we know is that we know nothing.

fyi:  I was valedictorian in Middle School, starting smoking and drinking and slipped down to a 28th place finish in High School with a 3.75 GPA (coincidentally) and landed in the #7 college in America.  I, too, am on the search for knowledge, young tenderfoot.

Have faith in the world.  People are inherently good, but some can't escape the lures and traps of life and fall victim to apathy, greed and self-hatred.  Don't do that.

Now that there is some hippy crap if Ive ever seen it.

I have one thing to say. Social Darwinism. Look it up if you dont know it.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2005, 08:30:24 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
Now that there is some hippy crap if Ive ever seen it.

I have one thing to say. Social Darwinism. Look it up if you dont know it.

Yeah, we all know it.  

And I think you're confusing hippy with someone lacking a bleak outlook and much, much hatred.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2005, 08:34:16 PM »

Well, where I live, there is no middle school.  There is K-8, which is elementary school.  Then there is 9-12, which is of course, highschool.  Let me not forget about wisedom, yes I and constantally searching for wisdom.  I am also at the age and grade where I need to try my best.  I am searching and aquiring new information everyday.  So hopefully, I can prosper and reach out through college for a better education.  I'm gonna tell ya now, I'm not all smarts and no fun.  I play sports and joke and laugh with friends.  Cause as I see life, you live once.  I have even made my own quote, "Live life to the fullest, don't regret anything.  So that one day, when people are saying that they wish that they would have done that, you can say you did."  I don't know if it's good or not, but my friends seemed to really like it.  There is another issue that I must responed to, I have faith in the world.  I have faith in people.  What you say is true, some people can't escape.  I am, thankfully, one of the lucky ones that have grown up in a nice neighborhood.  So I heid not worry that I am going to stray from the path of truth, just, and rightcisness.  Cause I am a very strong Christian.  I don't mean to offend other religions.  I just believe that God has a plan for everyone, and that everyone has a chance to change.  Some are just like you said, they are trapped and stuck in greed and anger.  Don't get me wrong, I know that the world can be a scary and ugly place.  I just make the best out of everything and go on.  So I just listen to God and he leads me in the right direction.  So once again, no offense against any other religion, I was just expressing my own views and thoughts.  Cause that is what public forums are about.  Expression.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2005, 08:39:46 PM »

Right on.  I personally don't believe in God, nonetheless, religion is a great opiate of the populus and keeps at-risk people placated.  

I have to go study.

And for the record:  I am not a hippie.  Lots of kids in my fraternity are hippies.  They climb trees and play horseshoes.  Hippies are basically 4-year-olds with drug habits.

Peace, enough of the lengthy posts on the state of being.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2005, 08:47:03 PM »

Yes, religion is a very strong and powerful tool, and somes a weapon.  I can still respect your thoughts and theroys of religion, but I too, need to go.  I'm pretty sleepy and my mom's yelling at me to go to bed.  So I guess we'll continue this conversation tomorrow.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2005, 08:48:15 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
I was just saying that life really isn't "kill or be killed."  After all, how many people have you fended off?  How many of your family members and friends are murderers?  In reality, probably zero, unless you or they were in a war or revolution, and those scenarios are isolated, unique and nonrepresentat ive of the commoner's life.  That's all I was saying.  Justice is great.  Defending safety of oneself and others is critical, but it's a little bit of an exaggeration to say life is "kill or be killed."  I understand it's not wholly literal, and yes, we live in a Dog-Eat-Dog world, but dancing around a picture of a dead man and saying, "Fuck it, that's life," is a bit of a disturbing mentality.

Coming from a genuine tweaker/acid tripper. I hate how they write like that!

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2005, 08:52:49 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Coming from a genuine tweaker/acid tripper. I hate how they write like that!

Acid might be illegal and therefore frowned upon by you, but don't knock it before you try it.  It's quite a good time.  Alcohol and cigarettes are more harmful, if that elucidates your perspective at all.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2005, 09:17:36 PM »

No it's just all my friends use drugs but I am the only one that doesn't. I've tried everything but I don't DO them if you know what I mean. I drink thats about it. Yea so that's why I said I hate it when they write like that , cuz my friends always get high and then they start to write all crazy with intense grammar usage...neverm ind i give up haha

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2005, 11:47:20 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
No it's just all my friends use drugs but I am the only one that doesn't. I've tried everything but I don't DO them if you know what I mean. I drink thats about it. Yea so that's why I said I hate it when they write like that , cuz my friends always get high and then they start to write all crazy with intense grammar usage...neverm ind i give up haha

I totally feel you.  I don't mean to sound pretentious; I dislike pretentious people.

Loaded

Sniper Rifle kills
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2005, 06:56:12 AM »

Death Wish and Elliott Smith go play somewhere else because of you 2 this thread is now CLOSED

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.