*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 26, 2024, 08:35:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Makes you think!!!  (Read 1418 times)

EaSyCoMpAnY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Makes you think!!!
« on: July 17, 2010, 01:20:10 PM »

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

>

Proud to be White

Michael Richards, better known as Kramer  from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act.  He makes some very interesting points...
>   
> “There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.   
>   
> You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.  You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK..
>
> But when I call you, In**ER, Coon, Towel head,  Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink …. You call me a racist.
>
> You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
>
> You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
> You have Black History Month.  You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah.  You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
> You have the NAACP.  You have BET....
>   
>   
> If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.  If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
> If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
> If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
>
> We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.  Wonder who pays for that??
>
> A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
>
> If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships.. . You know we'd be racists.
> There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..  Yet if there were 'White Colleges', that would be a racist college.
>
> In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.  If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
>
> You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.  But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
>
> You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
>
> I am proud.... But you call me a racist.
>
> Why is it that only whites can be racists??
>   
>
> There is nothing improper about this e-mail..  Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.  I sadly don't think many will.  That's why we have LOST  most of OUR RIGHTS  in this country.  We won't stand up for ourselves!
>
>
> BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
>
> It's not a crime YET... But getting very close!   
>   
> It is estimated that ONLY 5%

Of those reaching this point in this e-mail, will pass it on.

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Makes you think!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 02:59:30 AM »

Ya well, they got them a nigger in the white house. I call it even.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 25 queries.