*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 06:42:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: haha wow  (Read 18533 times)

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 05:23:06 PM »

Dont hurt yourself paw paw.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
haha wow
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2005, 06:18:10 PM »

Cool ins4n3 has some fans! you go girl mmmmm hmmmm you tell em like it is iesha :D

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2005, 06:33:36 PM »

STFU Sgt. Tosh, you live in canada and i know it and so do u, and ur way more of a computer nerd than i am, also u so damn big on nascar wtf is up with that the only thing exciting about it is crashing. and im trying to find your msn home page to show everybody

PS you told me you were Canadian and you wish you were American

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2005, 07:46:47 PM »

haha i wish i was canadian. i like beavers.
[

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2005, 08:05:09 PM »

OK PEOPLE>>>UPDATE>>>>>
hey here again, come to pick on me some more? First, my IP isnt 66.183.228.36, its 192.168.0.102, lol, sry about that...I do not live in Victoria BC..but I do live in BC...Stewie Griffin..or..S cott, I am Canadian but I want to be American, and I will be in less than 10 years, and ya I like Nascar, as well as another 50 million plus fans in the USA and Canada, but thats not going to be my white collar job, I'm gonna be a pilot..no, not a battlefield 1942 pilot. And I dont think I am more of a nerd than you on a computer, I only use my computeerfor Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 now, and the internet...tha ts it! Mafia Loaded...good for you, your 39 and retired, thats cool, you can do whatever you want to do...but I'm talking about all the people here that are under 25 that dont have jobs and sit at their computer all day. Finally, VanillaThrilla, I'm 16 and lived in Canada my whole life so far and I personally have never seen a beaver, sorry.
:goted04:

My battlefield doesnt work online any more.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2005, 08:07:30 PM »

Quote from: Sgt. Tosh
OK PEOPLE>>>UPDATE>>>>>
hey here again, come to pick on me some more? First, my IP isnt 66.183.228.36, its 192.168.0.102, lol, sry about that...I do not live in Victoria BC..but I do live in BC...Stewie Griffin..or..S cott, I am Canadian but I want to be American, and I will be in less than 10 years, and ya I like Nascar, as well as another 50 million plus fans in the USA and Canada, but thats not going to be my white collar job, I'm gonna be a pilot..no, not a battlefield 1942 pilot. And I dont think I am more of a nerd than you on a computer, I only use my computeerfor Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 now, and the internet...tha ts it! Mafia Loaded...good for you, your 39 and retired, thats cool, you can do whatever you want to do...but I'm talking about all the people here that are under 25 that dont have jobs and sit at their computer all day. Finally, VanillaThrilla, I'm 16 and lived in Canada my whole life so far and I personally have never seen a beaver, sorry.

I like Nascar, Kasey Khane won his first race last night.  That was one of the happest moments of my life.  Sorry, but this is all I got out of it.:D

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2005, 08:13:33 PM »

ya, Kasey is pretty good for a Rookie. But I like Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson...Hend rick Motorsports... based out of Charlotte NC. that has nothing to do with this "E-Argument" lol

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2005, 08:15:33 PM »

And Tony Stewart has the same Oakleys as me...Oakley Valve's...thats sweet

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2005, 08:17:10 PM »

Canadians are wierd eh? but not as wierd as ppl from Jersey, they dont take showers.;) Damn tree huging hippies :smileys34  :35:

ps dont double post tosh, its bad

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2005, 08:55:33 PM »

Quote from: Sgt. Tosh
ya, Kasey is pretty good for a Rookie. But I like Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson...Hend rick Motorsports... based out of Charlotte NC. that has nothing to do with this "E-Argument" lol

Hey, Kasey isn't a rookie, and he's also doing better than Jeff Gordon(who is gay)when he started.

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2005, 09:36:38 PM »

kasey khane is a rookie, what are you talking about, he started racing in the nextel cup 1 or 2 years ago

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2005, 09:40:41 PM »

AND Jeff Gordon is in third in the standings with 1027 points...Kasey Khane is 15th with 810 points, he's not even in the top ten, let alone the top 5...and Jimmie Johnson is FIRST with 1562 points, oya

ps...why is it "bad" to double post, I see no harm in it

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2005, 09:41:36 PM »

oh look, a triple post....is that what you call this? what are you going to do about it?? huh?

tgS. koolH

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2005, 09:44:59 PM »

at 40 I still will be having fun and making millions, and by the way, Ill be playing in the Dub next year....haha Im not 14 there guys, and I do not run off the same router as tosh and I live quite a ways from tosh, lets say walking distance far.

tgS. koolH

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2005, 09:50:40 PM »

This is what your doing < This is what I want you to do -

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 30 queries.