*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 09:51:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: haha wow  (Read 18535 times)

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2005, 09:54:40 PM »

I bet half of you talk in Numerical Code, lol ...a series of 0's and 1's (10010010000001)
:goted04:

My battlefield doesnt work online any more.

Raven

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2005, 05:46:32 AM »

Tosh you make me sad your Canadian and i dont think the Americans want you either. Youve never seen a beaver EH!. Then open your daddys wallet take out a nickle and look at the back of it . there you go a beaver amazing isnt it,or get the fuck off the comp and go for a walk in the woods. And as for Gordon if he spent more time doing his wife instead of Johnson and all the track tramps he would still have his marriage. And if your wondering yes i have seen beavers before and they would chew your nuts off at the first chance they get.

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2005, 08:25:17 AM »

o i thought they swam up stream every year.
[

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2005, 10:32:20 AM »

Well, duh. I have seen a beaver on a nickel, but never an alive beaver.

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2005, 10:42:48 AM »

Oh, and Raven...I dont think beavers live in the woods...you said, "or get the fuck off the comp and go for a walk in the woods"...wheres the beaver dam gonna be..in a tree. Your such a ignorant fuck aren't you.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2005, 10:45:11 AM »

What do you think beavers make the dams out of? And where do you think they get those materials? Thats what I thought, take a seat.

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2005, 10:46:52 AM »

You do know that beavers also get wood from debris in the water...as for taking a seat, not me, not today. STFU Ins4n3, go fuck your mom

Sgt. Tosh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2005, 10:48:09 AM »

end this convo by just admitting that you are a complete nerd Ins4n3. Get off off your comp. now!

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2005, 11:41:11 AM »

Uhm, no. See I would gladly admit it if it were true. You don't get it do you.

If you feel the need to impress random people on the internet by starting an internet fight with someone you don't know and never will, you have some serious psychological issues. See in reality you have no friends, so you feel the need to sit at your computer and impress people on the internet to feel as if you have a meaning in life. My suggestion to you is get off the computer and go out and make something of your life before you rot into nothingness while sitting, staring at your monitor.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2005, 12:41:24 PM »

Okay, I have the following comments to these people:  Tosh, Jeff Gordon is gay, and you should look at a Canadian Nickel.  I saw one today, it was pretty cool, and guess what it had on it.  A BEAVER!!!  The majority of beavers live in the woods, and build their dams in a river.  Raven, yes, they would bite his nuts off.....if only he would hurry up and go through puberty.  Then he would realize that he is being very stupid and immature.  VT, no, you are thinking of salmon.  Stewie, Canadians are awesome.  I will only take your comment on the grounds that you mean it in a good way, like if you mean they are different.  That is fine.  Ins4n3, thank you for making Tosh and his little 8 year old friend feel bad.  I'm glad you are still hard at work at showing people their mistakes.  I hope you all learned a very valuable lesson from this.  By the way, Ins4n3 doesn't stay on the computer 24/7, he gets off for about 9 hours a day to get sleep.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2005, 12:43:12 PM »

I sleep at least 9 hours, what are you talking about.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2005, 01:24:11 PM »

I thought you said sleep was overrated.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2005, 01:44:20 PM »

No I said NIGHTTIME sleep was overrated.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2005, 02:03:34 PM »

See, like I said in my post.  Always correcting people's mistakes.:D

Deus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
haha wow
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2005, 02:27:35 PM »

I do have a very powerful computer, a 3.4ghz HT, 2 gb of ram, ati x800 pro, and 2 200gb HDDs but i dont care, you are not a nerd if you have that

HAHAHAHAHA! 16 years old, and you've got an X800, I can only guess daddy payed for that one. Would have taken you four paychecks at burger king to scrounge for that. You're quite the dumbass. How many times have you even used the full capabilites of 2GBs of RAM? How long does it take you to defrag damn near half a TB? How full are your HDD, and when do you EVER expect to use 400GBs? A 16 year old with a machine like that makes me sick to my stomach. You ever pop your tower open and cry because you have no idea what you're doing?

Punk kids who think they're going to make it big someday because they're 1 of the 4.5 billion people in the world who think they know the ups and downs of a computer. I was using a PC when you were still in your daddy's nutsack.

He should have done the world a favor and put you into a kleenex. Go sodomize yourself with a welding torch.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 27 queries.