*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 10:26:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: mic problems  (Read 1684 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
mic problems
« on: August 11, 2006, 06:04:54 PM »

well my mic has died yet again... does anyone know what woul dcause this to keep happening? the sound on my headset works fine but the mic will just all fof a sudden die one day.. the mi cthat broke was about 2 weeks old and i never have a mic last longer thne a month... any ideas on why or what keeps causing them to randomly stop working one day?

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
mic problems
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 06:14:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
well my mic has died yet again... does anyone know what woul dcause this to keep happening? the sound on my headset works fine but the mic will just all fof a sudden die one day.. the mi cthat broke was about 2 weeks old and i never have a mic last longer thne a month... any ideas on why or what keeps causing them to randomly stop working one day?

For one.. take it out of your mouth when you speak. That will probably prolong the life of your mic's, lol. Secondly... Just get a regular mic, not a headset. I've got a cheat-ass mic and it has never gave me any problems. But, if you do insist on getting a headset get one that plugs into your mic port not USB because those seem to be going to shit on you.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
mic problems
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 07:22:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Balthazar
For one.. take it out of your mouth when you speak. That will probably prolong the life of your mic's, lol. Secondly... Just get a regular mic, not a headset. I've got a cheat-ass mic and it has never gave me any problems. But, if you do insist on getting a headset get one that plugs into your mic port not USB because those seem to be going to shit on you.

yah icant ge ta normal mic cause i have black people over my house fairly often and i have tried both USB mics and  ones thta plug into my mic port they both break either way

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
mic problems
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 10:49:38 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
yah icant ge ta normal mic cause i have black people over my house fairly often and i have tried both USB mics and  ones thta plug into my mic port they both break either way

i would try to unban me from NR and give me back the steam account, then karma will give you back your mic.

*MAFIA* Phantom

mic problems
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 12:27:44 AM »

to blakjax: i lifted my own ban from there LAWL

but ya milky,  i highly doubt that your computer is destroying your mic.  Have you been waving your magic wand around it lately?  You might have accidently casted a spell on your stuff. LAWL AGAIN!

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 31 queries.