*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 04:02:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ExploitedNoobs.com  (Read 32736 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2005, 07:32:35 PM »

It seems mr.noob himself has broken the law and has copied some material off of our website and forum that are clearly marked as copyrighted so that means I own his ass now :) seeya in court newblet :D

Deus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2005, 09:59:56 PM »

*Sigh* And here we go again.

To the douchebag with the makeshift pre-pubescent designed website:  Alright you goddamned fucktard. "Security Clearance" means absolutely nothing to me. You could be the goddamn President, or some fuck at the local newspaper with a magnetic badge. The McDonalds comment at the end leads me to believe you're a sad 16-19 year old kid with a job at a McDonalds and/or local fast food competitor, possibly in the "management" sector (go shift leader!). Don't tell me about your "job" if you spend most of your time browsing the internet looking for people who cheat in games. Just take a step back and look at that from and normal person's POV.

I don't need your blessings to cheat, or play my game. If I didn't want to cheat, I wouldn't play on the MAFIA server. (ON THAT NOTE, HERE'S A PINCH OF LOGIC FOR YOU FUCKTARDS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE SENSELESSLY, DON'T PLAY ON THE SERVER! IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!)

What I also happen to find amusing is the fact that you say you don't "have the time" to fix the "rough edges" on your front page, and also the fact that you knew we found it funny.

1. I didn't so much as let out a giggle
2. You sat there and told me you had all the time in the world to play around on the internet. I call that one of two things: either unemployed, or working the most asinine piece of shit position available.
3. They're far more than just rough edges...

So unless you find someway to repeatedly uncontradict yourself (I had to make that one up because there's no term available; wouldn't matter either way, half the flamers here can't speak or type fluent English) just stop here, go find a job, and stay off my fucking server. Have a nice day :)

Nemesis:     I refuse to insult anyone who served in the armed forces. The fact you went AWOL makes me giggle a little, but that's not for me to frown upon. I will however call you a goddamned jarhead and leave it at that.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 11:07:56 PM by Deus »

phil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2005, 03:53:28 AM »

i have played with nemsis on doa server and i pwned the shit out of him with mp5 then he left calling me a smacknoob hacker

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2005, 11:47:01 AM »

That is just the way he is anyone that beats him is an automatic cheater he is one that belongs at punksbusted where all the big babies gather to cry and think anything and everything is a cheat and 9 times out of 10 they are cheaters to and cry because they even suck with cheats.

spaMgobLiN

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2005, 01:32:53 PM »

[RoM] Beats Mafia by Forfit, I knew you homo's would not show because you're scared of getting owned in a real match!

Here is Beeltjuice's pic on his website after we nutted in his face.

http://www.jollydwarf.com/

gg

pwned again

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:02 PM »

Ha, that link is on my profile.  Guess what, *MAFIA* is challenging the [RoM] clan to a battle on our server, 1.61, in 2 minutes...

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2005, 01:44:20 PM »

*MAFIA* beats [RoM] by Forfeit, I knew you homo's would not show because you're scared of getting owned in a real match!

Here is spaMgobLiN's pic on his website after we nutted in his face.

[RoM] spaMgobliN

gg

pwned again

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2005, 02:24:13 PM »

lol thats just nasty! besides they where to retarded to post in the correct place lol fucking fucktards.

Ap3 Tit

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2005, 02:30:20 PM »

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2005, 02:38:39 PM »

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2005, 03:16:52 PM »

Sorry but I couldnt let this 1 go:

i have played with nemsis on doa server and i pwned the shit out of him with mp5 then he left calling me a smacknoob hacker

LIES! I have never actually entered their 16man server(or at least thats the only one I ever seen in a list), the few times Ive seen it IT WAS EMPTY. I have a only played a few rounds of DC lately, and they surely were not in there. Itd take you hacks to actually own me on the ground btw.

Bonehead you must be kidding about your little lawsuit. Rather childish if you ask me. I think allowing personal information in your forums, in a thread like this, we're you all HATE me, and your guys even claiming they gonna pay me a visit would have MUCH GREATER legal repurcussions than me posting some QUOTES from your site could ever do. If youre gonna be a little crybaby Ill remove the quotes. I doubt youre really about to spend the money in legal mumbo-jumbo to sue a non-profit site that the judgement would be in my favor when they consider the moral standpoint. Now if me, d.j., the residents of that address and/or anyone else or any propery involed in the above named were to be harmed/etc youre ass would be in the sling! fake name on your domain or not the feds would certainly find you and youd be facing prison time, as would Loaded. Go ask your "lawyer". So itd be in your best interest to remove all that info, in fact im demanding it, so dont try saying i didnt care about it. And dont try saying I refused to remove your content from my site.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2005, 03:24:48 PM »

ZzZzZz, ONe word for you nemeisis NEWBBBBOOIE! wolf boy, hungry for human blood bye. LOL, IF you say im one crazy human no im one obssesed wolf. This post didn't make sence. or maybe it did to stupid newblets nemeisis get out of this website if going to cry about it.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2005, 03:33:05 PM »

Considering all the information we posted is public and not copyrighted (whois information) and you willfully submitted your name and information you have no right to "demand" anything.

All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of *MAFIA* Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

That's strictly stated in the terms of use of our forum. If anyone does anything to you because they now know who you are and where you live, its not our problem. We broke no law. Cheating in a video game is neither illegal nor immoral, whether you believe it to be or not. You never should have given out the info if you were worried about it.

As for you, you are violationg copyright laws which is very much illegal, irregardless of the "moral standpoint". You honestly think that if this was brought to court for you violating copyright laws and you stand up to the judge and say "BUT HE CHEATS IN A VIDEO GAME!!!11ONE" he will actually listen to you? Please, you need to rethink your life and go have a few more beers.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 03:41:28 PM by Ins4n3 »

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2005, 03:37:57 PM »

Quote from: Nemesis
LIES! I have never actually entered their 16man server(or at least thats the only one I ever seen in a list), the few times Ive seen it IT WAS EMPTY. I have a only played a few rounds of DC lately, and they surely were not in there. Itd take you hacks to actually own me on the ground btw.

Our server isn't sixteen, it's twenty-six.  Though, I don't expect you to have the ability to count that high.

If you can't even find our server, then you might as well go back to school.  It's called "DOA - T3 - NoRules! -", and it constantly has people playing on it during the day.  It is only empty for about two hours through a full, twenty-four hour rotation on a clock.  If you would like to see, then check it anytime on the following link.
[DOA] Server Stats

So, would you please stop complaining, and then go get a life besides Battlefield.  It'll rot your brain, ask Masebot.:P

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2005, 04:10:57 PM »

WHAT! Deathwish, No you didn't Wolves don't get rottened bye humans. Don't you know who the higher species here. LOL, Hay nemsis If you want to argue got o spam and talk. If want to get all whimpy about it then go away from website.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 28 queries.