*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 19, 2024, 01:42:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Kool-Aids  (Read 25187 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kool-Aids
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2008, 05:24:48 AM »

As wasser said, i'd have a computer even if your gay dad wasn't in the airforce.
Wasser said the exact opposite actually, NOOB!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2008, 07:57:33 AM »

thats fine if my dad is not that rich, hes in the air force, fucking dumbass, one of the best jobs in the world, fucking flying.  and protecting the goddam usa so that u can fucking have a computer. 

that didn't even faze me, goddam, u obviousy don't play any sports, or u would no how to trash talk

Edit:  i would continue to post here without any1's support, wat u gonna do, come to my house and beat me up.  ya, like that'll happen.
  I will have to say that Airforce is for pussies.  The only thing they are good for is flying in a dropping bombs and supplies.  But oh wait, we have Army Pilots that can do that as well.  HMMMM.  You will never have anyones support because you are a piece of shit.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2008, 09:12:53 AM »

i would continue to post here without any1's support, wat u gonna do, come to my house and beat me up.  ya, like that'll happen.
The internet doesn't work like that, all we have to do is Ban you.

swarm

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2008, 02:09:35 PM »

go ahead and ban me, ITS A FUCKING GAME!!!  u dont know how many friends i have in bf1942
\m/(>.<)\m/

.............. ...... .. ... /´ /)
.............. ...... ..,../¯ ..//
.............. ...... ..../... ./ /
.............. ...... ..,/¯ ..// .............. ...... ./... ./ / ............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸ ........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\ ........('(...´(... ....

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »

Wasser said the exact opposite actually, NOOB!
Lmao, well, I was thinking more along the lines of him being sarcastic about that post...
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2008, 02:27:23 PM »

go ahead and ban me, ITS A FUCKING GAME!!!  u dont know how many friends i have in bf1942
OHHHHH, watch out now.  A little noob is starting to threaten us now with bullshit threats.  I haven't even heard of you before you retarded ass started to post on our forums.  Anyway, who the fuck are you? 

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2008, 03:36:21 PM »

Do you need a tissue?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2008, 03:42:51 PM »

u dont know how many friends i have in bf1942
oh noes guys, hear that?! He's an e-celebrity, he has tons of friends on the net! Screw real life, being popular online is wayyy more cool!
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »

someone take my cock out of his mouth.

swarm

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2008, 07:04:02 PM »

about time some1 bans me from mafia, after loaded had a bitchfit.  godam, ur fucking 42,  omfg, get a life, dont u have a job, or a wife, or friends?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2008, 07:06:37 PM »

lol yeah pawpaw is an old fuck, but no one can make fun of him but me. seeing as i have his respect unlike some of you ass apes :)

Loaded

« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2008, 07:22:29 PM »

about time some1 bans me from mafia, after loaded had a bitchfit.  godam, ur fucking 42,  omfg, get a life, dont u have a job, or a wife, or friends?

Next time someone is kicking ur ass all over the sever stop crying and don't EVER call me Bitch, you big fucking baby.

I have all of that... And one thing you don't... A Bf42 server to play on you fucking gay bait..

swarm

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »

ok bitch i rremember u saying that ingame too, wel, i have many of servers to pplay on, and nwo server is coming back, which makes another server to pplay on.  u are such a crying bitch.  i wasnt complaining, i was fine w/ being baseerapped and ownd,  no biggy, but u thought that since i got happy wen i killd u, i was acting imature.  if you werent such a bitch u would have realized that

Loaded

« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2008, 08:20:03 PM »

ok bitch i rremember u saying that ingame too, wel, i have many of servers to pplay on, and nwo server is coming back, which makes another server to pplay on.  u are such a crying bitch.  i wasnt complaining, i was fine w/ being baseerapped and ownd,  no biggy, but u thought that since i got happy wen i killd u, i was acting imature.  if you werent such a bitch u would have realized that

Ok I see, BITCH

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2008, 08:46:34 PM »

I just can't take someone seriously when literally every word in their post looks like a 5 year old typed it. But hey, good try.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 25 queries.