*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 22, 2024, 05:41:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hot Graphics Mods  (Read 1939 times)

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hot Graphics Mods
« on: August 17, 2005, 11:32:50 AM »

we have now added some mods to the forum, you can upload your own graphics.. see at the bottom of the page.. we have a new marqee under the banner.. also quick e-mail at the top of the page.. More mods to come at hot graphics! if you have a invision board.. e-mail me or post in the forum about modding invision!

http://s12.invisionfree.com/graph1cs/index.php

link to modded fun board

EDIT: i have just added an arcade.. who will get the high scores i wonder..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 12:22:36 PM by Crumpet »

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hot Graphics Mods
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 11:48:46 AM »

Crumpet - why do you keep bothering these poor MAFIA guys with your endless spewing of shit.

Nobody cares about you, your abilities, your forum, or your pathetic little worthless biological chemical processes you call your life. Nobody likes you. Hell, your own little TT clan failed simply because your own members hated you; which says a lot because your members were the kind of people that grow up to be street sweepers or the homeless.

You are the most annoying person that I have ever seen post on an Internet forum and I can safely say that I've seen them all. You can't spell, you're annoying, young, stupid and to top it all off you're British. What you are doing here right now is called trolling. You are trying to bring attention to yourself because you are so worthless and pathetic that you need attention of people on the Internet to try and make yourself feel like you aren't just a puddle of organic material.

What I am giving you right now is some excellent advice that could even help you become more of a human - unplug yourself from the Internet for the next 5 years and get yourself a fucking life.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hot Graphics Mods
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 12:16:51 PM »

He is no longer Crumpet - he is MUSTANG!

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hot Graphics Mods
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 06:34:22 AM »

Hate to bring up a dead thread but I thought I should add this to it. I just got a email from Crumpet stating he started a new website. http://mustang.stforce.org/ ..... I thought .org was for non-profit organizations?

Crumpet. I'm sure this website will do a lot better then the last one. ;)
I'm just curious what makes you think is different about this one?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hot Graphics Mods
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 07:06:43 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']Crumpet - why do you keep bothering these poor MAFIA guys with your endless spewing of shit.

Nobody cares about you, your abilities, your forum, or your pathetic little worthless biological chemical processes you call your life. Nobody likes you. Hell, your own little TT clan failed simply because your own members hated you; which says a lot because your members were the kind of people that grow up to be street sweepers or the homeless.

You are the most annoying person that I have ever seen post on an Internet forum and I can safely say that I've seen them all. You can't spell, you're annoying, young, stupid and to top it all off you're British. What you are doing here right now is called trolling. You are trying to bring attention to yourself because you are so worthless and pathetic that you need attention of people on the Internet to try and make yourself feel like you aren't just a puddle of organic material.

What I am giving you right now is some excellent advice that could even help you become more of a human - unplug yourself from the Internet for the next 5 years and get yourself a fucking life.
OMG LMAO I DIDNT READ THIS SHIT TILL NOW HAHA... i love u programmer 1 u just said wat ive always wanted to say, but i couldnt get the perfect words ty...

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 26 queries.