*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 20, 2024, 02:16:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Legalizing marijuana  (Read 17435 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2006, 08:14:55 AM »

And I bet he smoked every damn bit of it to...

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2006, 09:46:06 AM »

lol probably:)

well this is my profile if yo

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2006, 02:41:55 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning
I guess the scientific studies dont apply to you.  You are one of a kind.  Maybe if you are a marithon runner and your resting HR is 50.  Anywayl last night I took a 1/4 pound of MJ off of a driver and his Pulse was 140.  A Daily user.  Ohh he went to jail.

Well let's see he hade a dealer amount of weed on him and he gets pulled over by cali's finest ;) so you tell me what his heart rate should be?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2006, 03:36:24 PM »

I think my heart-rate would be a bit abnormal if i was in the same fiasco.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2006, 04:03:12 PM »

In colorado people just say, "fuck now what do they want?"

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2006, 05:12:10 PM »

friend again

I am not masebot idk wut that is and no I dont have to worry about dealers i have 37 in town pfff oh and one of them works in a gas station ^^ and if u get caught u sir R THEE BIGGEST IDOIT y bc u would have to do some thing stupid to get caught by a stupid cop y r they stupid bc they smoke the drugs that we buy with our hard earned money unless ur a rich bitch then I just hate u well I'm out peace

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2006, 05:53:35 PM »

Its called edit...

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2006, 07:23:54 PM »

Quote from: Scytheist
friend again

I am not masebot idk wut that is and no I dont have to worry about dealers i have 37 in town pfff oh and one of them works in a gas station ^^ and if u get caught u sir R THEE BIGGEST IDOIT y bc u would have to do some thing stupid to get caught by a stupid cop y r they stupid bc they smoke the drugs that we buy with our hard earned money unless ur a rich bitch then I just hate u well I'm out peace

Ok, can some one put this guys new forum name on this post? I dont want people thinking that was me. his name is Bob dol gotshot. he is a new member and my friend. how he got into my acount is beond me.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 07:49:49 PM »

Learn to keep passwords secret...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2006, 07:54:27 PM »

Quote from: Scytheist
friend again

All of that was one sentence, so was his other post.(the friend/masebot)

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2006, 07:59:09 PM »

My friend says he can type better than me but at least i know how to separate my sentences.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2006, 09:21:06 PM »

I guess the scientific studies dont apply to you.  You are one of a kind.  Maybe if you are a marithon runner and your resting HR is 50.  Anywayl last night I took a 1/4 pound of MJ off of a driver and his Pulse was 140.  A Daily user.  Ohh he went to jail.

Oh please don't patronize me. Just because it doesn't fit in with what you've been taught doesn't mean it ain't so. I suppose though if I had 1/4 lb of pot on me and I got pullled over, I might get a little tachy.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2006, 05:56:31 AM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
Oh please don't patronize me. Just because it doesn't fit in with what you've been taught doesn't mean it ain't so. I suppose though if I had 1/4 lb of pot on me and I got pullled over, I might get a little tachy.

It has nothing to do with what I have or haven't been taught it's scientific!  I use Clinical Scientific guidelines.  Don't be offended if I say I don't believe you.  Its kinda like the guy that tells me he has had two beers and his BAC is .18%.  I hear it all the time :)  A little tachy?  The arobic heart rate for a 30 yr old male is around 120.  He was 50 and 20 above that. Hmm?  When the new testers come out things will certianly change.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2006, 01:03:26 PM »

Your both right and rong, any thing can happen in this world. know please stop fighting, cant you see its tearing me apart.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Legalizing marijuana
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2006, 09:13:46 PM »

It has nothing to do with what I have or haven't been taught it's scientific!  I use Clinical Scientific guidelines.  Don't be offended if I say I don't believe you.  Its kinda like the guy that tells me he has had two beers and his BAC is .18%.  I hear it all the time :)  A little tachy?  The arobic heart rate for a 30 yr old male is around 120.  He was 50 and 20 above that. Hmm?  When the new testers come out things will certianly change.

Seriously, what reason do I have to lie to you? I'm not some criminal that's trying to lie my way out of going to jail. Really. Think about it.
I am aware that you are basing your ideas around scientific information, where do you think I got the idea to take my pulse while high in the first place. However, you are taking the scientific information and letting your own experiences influence your ideas about it all. It took me less than 2 minutes to search google and find this: http://www.ukcia.org/research/AdverseEffectsOfCannabis.pdf
The second page second paragraph is where I'm coming from...it states that the effects of THC can increase a person's HR 20- 50%... SO...if my resting HR is 65, that means the least effect THC can have on my pulse is taking it up to 78...Like I said why the hell would I lie to you. Pwned. By a girl. :p

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.