*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 05:18:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: me joining mafia  (Read 14208 times)

EaSyCoMpAnY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: me joining mafia
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 03:24:40 AM »

Well im going to give him a chance, so he as my  refer  :crybaby:

Xtahcee 0_o

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 03:55:21 AM »

thnx for refers :) and id like to join jus some ppl need to gtfo :)

Xtahcee 0_o

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 03:57:31 AM »

gtfo as in get off my back about old stuff lol (Dilly) quit crying u didnt say nything back cuz u kept tryin (and faild) ty scoby / easy malbert id like to join dont worry:)))

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2010, 05:23:39 AM »

He insulted you, possibly killed you many times in game. You cannot make up a good counter-insult against him. Therefore you feel inclined to compare him to the likes of the Foxes clan and its overall behavior. I must conclude that you must be feeling extremely butthurt as a result of the previous actions.
I have to agree. It seems to me that its mostly the ones he has  :shoot:  that hate him.  Tin_ man has the balls to admit it,  and yet he is mature enough to give the dude a chance. 

*MAFIA* $pRiNgFieLd

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2010, 08:57:13 AM »

If you would like to join than better keep your insults with yourself.. I think he's not ready for it yet.. keep haning out here and you might get more refferals.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2010, 08:59:04 AM »

If you would like to join than better keep your insults with yourself.. I think he's not ready for it yet.. keep haning out here and you might get more refferals.

♫ Dun dun dun, another one bites the dust. ♫

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2010, 09:31:05 AM »

If you would like to join than better keep your insults with yourself.. I think he's not ready for it yet.. keep hanging out here and you might get more referrals.
True, we don't need repeat of Anil.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 10:00:10 AM »

Here's a little history for those of you who either weren't around or don't remember:

Members -
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=12426.0

Admins -
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=12239.0

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 10:39:35 AM »

Here's a little history for those of you who either weren't around or don't remember:

Members -

Admins -

Lol, I didn't even see a single "yes".

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2010, 10:42:47 AM »

Members -

Admins -

By the looks of it, 9 months haven't made a difference. I don't understand why you would want him as a rookie again, but that's me. Just another reason why I don't think anyone under 18 should be let into this clan (not that a older person can't be as bad).

And his 1st post, really, is just laughable.

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2010, 11:02:40 AM »

He insulted you, possibly killed you many times in game. You cannot make up a good counter-insult against him. Therefore you feel inclined to compare him to the likes of the Foxes clan and its overall behavior. I must conclude that you must be feeling extremely butthurt as a result of the previous actions.

I can understand what you're saying Roshan, but Dilly just didn't explain it right. Dilly and this guy were arguing like kids on the server, I told Dilly to hush, and after he did, Redskins (or whoever this is) just continued to run his mouth, over and over...and over...annnnd over. I really wish we had a screenshot of the chat log because it was ridiculous. Even a FOXES admin gave him the !BQ, (please be quiet). Basically, he is taking a more "badass" angle to joining MAFIA because that's what he thinks it's about. If he shows off, starts shit, argues with everyone, then he thinks he'll get in. And you kind of fell for it, no offense.

He hasn't changed, and most likely won't. His "personal" problems will become excuses for his twat-like attitude and name changing bullshit, just like it did 9 months ago.

P.S. No butthurt here, just clarifying some things.

*MAFIA* $pRiNgFieLd

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2010, 11:58:36 AM »

I can understand what you're saying Roshan, but Dilly just didn't explain it right. Dilly and this guy were arguing like kids on the server, I told Dilly to hush, and after he did, Redskins (or whoever this is) just continued to run his mouth, over and over...and over...annnnd over. I really wish we had a screenshot of the chat log because it was ridiculous. Even a FOXES admin gave him the !BQ, (please be quiet). Basically, he is taking a more "badass" angle to joining MAFIA because that's what he thinks it's about. If he shows off, starts shit, argues with everyone, then he thinks he'll get in. And you kind of fell for it, no offense.

He hasn't changed, and most likely won't. His "personal" problems will become excuses for his twat-like attitude and name changing bullshit, just like it did 9 months ago.

P.S. No butthurt here, just clarifying some things.

+ rep for this one

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2010, 12:11:25 PM »

Xtahcee 0_o

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »

this is srsly funny to me dymdez u wherent on server and i wasnt talkin sht in the sever it was on vent lets talk more lies now can we...? and u guys give me sht all the fucking time i dnt complain i give it back so why u giving me tears? rlly get over urselfs ...if a new person came in vent u wud insult them and say ur a pussy for taking it yet when some1 stands up for themselfs u target them and say there not mature but u do it urself...://// plz xplain

Xtahcee 0_o

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2010, 12:33:15 PM »

P.S dydemz for ur reason u dnt got "screen shots" cuz u wherent there or i nvr siad anything on the server?://// i lol inrl at it tbh  :lolz: :zomg: :lolz:

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 31 queries.