*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 06:37:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I seem to admire your server!  (Read 9510 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: I seem to admire your server!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 07:17:20 AM »

just played in server...no problems. 
  Funny I just played with myself...no problems there either.  So I wonder where this "bot" is at.  He probably put it on his server like a fucking idiot.  If I was him I would just kill myself seeing that noone liked or respected me.  Oh and hey Mathy, I have been around all day and noone else was fucking around.  And before you try and say it was me, go fuck yourself for 1 and for 2 my internet won't let me play on our server let alone someone elses.  So apparently you are not liked by other people, go figure, so get out of our forums you fucking piece of shit.  I am done with this thread.  Fuck Mathy he is a fucking cry baby who makes no sence and should just die. 

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »

Mathias your complaining to the wrong Clan. It was the AsianMafia who did it. LOL

On a serious note your starting trouble that is neither deserved or called for. I believe Loaded's response said anything else I would say, so I won't repeat it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 07:40:05 AM by *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN »

Loaded

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 08:27:22 AM »

Now that I see what you are using http://aluigi.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=86 it makes it that much easier for me to turn it off.

I guess a war is what you want so a war is what you will get.

Just remember what your clan gets from now on was made by you.

Just think how easy it was for me to find that thread, other things I can do are much easier AND you sure wont find the fix on the web.

Last time... Cool it or the fun on "our" part will begin.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:29:19 AM by *MAFIA* Loaded »

Mathy Emiron Lerazath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 08:28:43 AM »

Mathy... just a question fore you : What the hack are you doing here and what is the point of this topic ?
that you got owned on our server and now you are crying here ?
come on man its just a focking game wake up.
Read the post dude. You seem to be missing some English skills. Take third grade over in school!

Someone from MAFIA came on MY server and insulted me, totally random.

I've got IP and keyhashes. Maybe you can help me identify them?

Loaded: Why don't you fix it then pal? Creating such a patch would take at least 3 weeks from now, with extreme hard work. This is Aluigi's (Luigi A's) masterpiece that I reprogrammed, and even he didn't figure out a way to make a patch for it yet. Currently there's no patches available for the issue, since it's unknown. Report it to EA, and they'll make a patch. However, that'll probably take about 4 months.

Mean Green: I didn't say it was you.

*MAFIA* Faggot: You too ^^

I'll stop the bot for now, in 1 week. That's all you get, to identify the people who did this. I know they are in your clan. Request IP or keyhash in this post.
I am war, I am pain
I am all you've ever slain
I am tears in your eyes
I am grief, I am lies

Mathy Emiron Lerazath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 08:30:24 AM »

Now that I see what you are using http://aluigi.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=86 it makes it that much easier for me to turn it off.

I guess a war is what you want so a war is what you will get.

Just remember what your clan gets from now on was made by you.

Which is ... Revenge? Let me get this straight.

I want to get revenge.
You want to get revenge, because I want to get revenge.
That leads to:
I want to get revenge, because you want to get revenge, from when I got revenge.

See the fuckin' point? This ain't going nowhere.

Loaded

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 08:34:09 AM »

No shit I said that in the beggining.

I didn't say I could patch or remove it, I said that it is much easier to fix. How can I remove it when you are running it from a console somewhere, if you have the packets, the ips, then I can't stop you. All I can do for the monument is stop it from working.

So this because someone insulted you. You have to be kidding me. I see talking to you is pointless then if being insulted bothers that much. And the more I see you type you sure do remind me of BlackSheep and if you are, my god man you are my age, grow up.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 08:46:50 AM »

Loaded I reported him before. I believe I still have all his information. I will do it again as soon as I get a chance. 

Mathy, when you interupt our server that we pay for, you are breaking the law. You admitted it in this forum and I think that is all the people I'm dealing with needed. Good luck pal.

Mathy Emiron Lerazath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 08:49:52 AM »

No shit I said that in the beggining.

I didn't say I could patch or remove it, I said that it is much easier to fix. How can I remove it when you are running it from a console somewhere, if you have the packets, the ips, then I can't stop you. All I can do for the monument is stop it from working.

So this because someone insulted you. You have to be kidding me. I see talking to you is pointless then if being insulted bothers that much. And the more I see you type you sure do remind me of BlackSheep and if you are, my god man you are my age, grow up.

I'm 17 years old. Sure I'm on your age?

Anyway. I'd like to speak with you Loaded. I see a point in speaking with you, since you appear to be intelligent.

2 on 2 conversation would be nice. Then I can read up the whole logfile for you as well. You too Rat Man.

And to Rat-Man: Thank you. I usually turn out to be lucky in the end. Also, remember to report some of my fake names. Mathy, Emiron, Lerazath, Lorenzen, Lykkegård, Omegønium, Kiamöm, Mtama, and Leatz, and my fake addresses, phone numbers and email addresses as well, that I was provided with by Psygate.

:D

Mathy Emiron Lerazath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 08:50:46 AM »

Uuuuh, this topic is getting hot. How come all the topics I create in the MAFIA forums get so many replies? I wonder why.

Anyway, what do you say? I already got Ventrilo installed and hooked up.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 09:06:48 AM »

Don't worry I have all the "true" information I need. If you remember you gave me a key piece of information on vent one time, that allowed me to track you and your family
down. This is the last post I will make on this subject in the open forum.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 09:09:29 AM »

DoD has a server?

Just remember that this used to be Eagle1 on the forums and that was his very first name and he has made posts under that name in the past.  I'm sure he didn't even think about using a proxy at that point in time when he was a MAFIA member.

Also this is a pretty sad thing to do when someone just insulted you.  I'm pretty sure a ban from your server would have been sufficient.

Mathy Emiron Lerazath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 09:14:59 AM »

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z44/Dune79wooo/math1.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z44/Dune79wooo/math2.jpg
Dune, heard about a proxy before?
Or actually, it's rather a proxy chain.

Ratman: No you don't. Let's talk?

HaVoK: Might be true, but do you have that information still? :) You've changed forums a lot.

Loaded

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 09:21:52 AM »

Mathy... Read, I said IF you were BlackSheep you would be my age.

No sorry I will not talk to you on vent. There is no need.

I'm done here on this thread, I will keep an eye on the server and do what I can to keep it running. It looks has if Mathy will be getting a "Hammer" soon in one way or another.

By the way a proxy can be tracked to the computer it was requested from and don't forget we also have the info on the Console IP you are/were using... Don't worry nothing is safe as you could think.

Take care... I'm done with you in this thread.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 09:23:52 AM »

I think this has got to be the gayest thing ever.  It is almost funny.  Mathy, you really need to get a life.  I think you have just been spending a lot of your time googleing different bots and bullshit, and want to take credit for something that isn't yours to try and make people scared of you.  Noone is scared of a little pussy who can't do nothing in person so they have to hide behind a computer.  Man you are fucking retarded and pathatic.  Maybe you should go out and buy a hooker to get some of that baby gravey off your brain.  It is starting to drive you crazy.  

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 26 queries.