Forum > Graphics

New PC Specs...Feed back please.

(1/4) > >>

*MAFIA* MisfiT:
• 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3770K quad-core processor [3.5GHz, 8MB Shared Cache]
• 2GB Nvidia GTX680
• 16GB DDR3-1600MHz
• 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive
• 600W Power supply

Good, bad, anything I could do different that would be better?

*MAFIA* Manowar:

--- Quote from: *MAFIA* MisfiT on January 30, 2013, 06:46:46 AM ---• 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3770K quad-core processor [3.5GHz, 8MB Shared Cache]
• 2GB Nvidia GTX680
• 16GB DDR3-1600MHz
• 600W Power supply

--- End quote ---

Not bad but I think if you would have complied with MG's fisting  :lube: request you could have gotten a nice sound system to.   :lolz:

*MAFIA* Malbert:

--- Quote from: *MAFIA* MisfiT on January 30, 2013, 06:46:46 AM ---• 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3770K quad-core processor [3.5GHz, 8MB Shared Cache]
• 2GB Nvidia GTX680
• 16GB DDR3-1600MHz
• 600W Power supply

--- End quote ---
Could you get a cooling system or something, I know you make videos too and that takes a lot of processing and heat from what I remember when I used to do that but I was working on a laptop so it probably overheated faster.

I usually only look at video cards, and you are getting the best one.
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+GTX+680

Not the best for your money but its price is at an all time low, so do it.

You gonna play some bf3 with us? We are having a great time with some non-patched glitches too.

*MAFIA* MisfiT:
Man-O-cock, it comes with beats audio SC. So no fisting necessary! (I do like where your mind is though)  :coolie:

Malbertz,
If you think it's worth it, I'll add a cooling system..what would YOU recommend?

And if someone were to PM me a link to this so called BF3, I'd start playing again.

*MAFIA* Malbert:

--- Quote from: *MAFIA* MisfiT on January 31, 2013, 05:34:08 AM ---Man-O-cock, it comes with beats audio SC. So no fisting necessary! (I do like where your mind is though)  :coolie:

Malbertz,
If you think it's worth it, I'll add a cooling system..what would YOU recommend?

And if someone were to PM me a link to this so called BF3, I'd start playing again.

--- End quote ---
I've never assembled my own computer when buying so I don't know parts but I always upgrade where I buy from for things that say cooling, thought you would have known some, but I'm sure Scooby knows cooling systems. I'm also not saying you need to buy one but it would give your computer a little longer lifespan for maybe $10 - 20, but here is a link to some of the ones that I would get:
http://www.newegg.com/CPU-Fans-Heatsinks/BrandSubCat/ID-1379-574?Order=RATING

BF3, the cheapest I could find considering its $39 that is good I spent around $100 since I bought the original then the premium.
http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-3-Premium-Pc/dp/B008OQTUKS/ref=sr_1_2_title_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1359666938&sr=1-2&keywords=battlefield+3+premium

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version