*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 06:52:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Ban-hammered?  (Read 3772 times)

Synergy421

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Ban-hammered?
« on: September 03, 2014, 04:38:16 PM »

Good evening,

I've been playing on your excellent server the last couple weeks. I really only play Gunmaster and Mafia's server is the only Gunmaster-only server out there, so your server is my savior. I was banned this afternoon with no reason stated and was wondering if I could have the ban lifted. I went on Ventrilo to ask about it but was promptly booted from Ventrilo as well. I play legit and would like to continue playing on your server if possible. Thank you for your time. :couch:

-Synergy421

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban-hammered?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 05:06:47 PM »

Good evening,

I've been playing on your excellent server the last couple weeks. I really only play Gunmaster and Mafia's server is the only Gunmaster-only server out there, so your server is my savior. I was banned this afternoon with no reason stated and was wondering if I could have the ban lifted. I went on Ventrilo to ask about it but was promptly booted from Ventrilo as well. I play legit and would like to continue playing on your server if possible. Thank you for your time. :couch:

-Synergy421
That's been happening a lot lately here, Ask milkyway, or scooby, hellraiser, manowar, too lift your ban they have total Admin Powers here and other members are jealous of them... Sorry about your Luck if they don't unban you, but... you might want to goto other servers being as good as you are so you can flush the noobs out into our server for us from those servers... Thx Sincerely, PROHELI =)    :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Synergy421

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »

Ok, thanks.  :'(

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 05:42:15 PM »

Hey Synergy, you were banned by Proheli. His admin is in the process of being taken away because he's too immature to handle it.

Please look at the forum section you posted to see all the complaints about him. You are not the first that he has banned.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 06:32:32 PM »

Pat isn't qualified to work the fryer in the back of a McDonalds so the fact that he has admin boggles my mind.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 03:22:39 AM »

Hey Synergy, you were banned by Proheli. His admin is in the process of being taken away because he's too immature to handle it.

Please look at the forum section you posted to see all the complaints about him. You are not the first that he has banned.
Synergy.... this is not true, Scooby and Milky are the only ones with Admin powers in the clan, They will bullshit you too death in the forums cause that's what they do best, Milky is the only one that can't play cause his mommy can't afford a mouse, joystick, video card, or the game for him too play on, but has Admin powers and can see who's playing, I bet it was him who banned you for his source of fun nowadays besides playing with his little dick... I'll see what I can do for you too over ride these baboons... Sincerely PROHELI  :spank: :spank: :spank:  :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll:

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 12:54:50 PM »

If you were "hacking" then you were banned. If you weren't, then it'll be handled.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 01:57:39 PM »

I find it rather ironic that Mafia as a clan went through all the 1942 servers with their own hack and now ban those who do the same in BF3.
My apologies for thinking logically and not selfishly.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 02:22:45 PM »

I find it rather ironic that Mafia as a clan went through all the 1942 servers with their own hack and now ban those who do the same in BF3.

I totally agree, Soon I will be getting My own Hack and fucking up all the other servers with great passion, The same passion that I found in BF 1942 for many many years... =) PS: For now the majority of Us do not hack in our server so We are keeping it clean, I'm sure once I goto their servers I will be banned just like the rest!!!  :lolz:

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 04:49:38 PM »

It's not like it was in 1942.  You can come into a BF3 server with an aimbot, and an instant one-hit headshot kill, and just destroy everyone, and the game... 

Come play with us some time and you'll see.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 28 queries.