*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 08:57:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Just got banned from Gunmaster server for hacks?  (Read 7582 times)

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
Re: Just got banned from Gunmaster server for hacks?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 10:29:32 PM »

this is too funny. I miss the rage.  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :shoot: spam3 spam3 :zomg: :zomg: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: spam3 :zomg: :zomg: :zomg:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 12:49:28 AM »

What's going on is your a shit stain.. And no one gives a rats ass what you have to cry about.. Being banned... Boo fucking hoo.. Tie your Internet cord and mouse around your neck and make it tight.. Real tight... And keep it there even after you pass out.... But make a video for YouTube..
mUAHAHAHA That's some funny shyt NiTrO  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 12:52:57 AM »

Still wanting to hear from admin (not bored, lowly members) what is going on about not-so-proheli's admin privileges.
Not a GOSH DANG SHISCABOB SPIKIEST!!! Bitches like you get replaced by NUMEROUS PLAYERS everyday, Look at the server and you'll see I don't lie, Make sure you check it especially at our peak 9:00pm-10:00pm EST Now SUCK the COCK BITCHBOY!!!!  :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Min3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2014, 06:14:14 PM »

Badmin (Proheli) strikes again: http://prntscr.com/4iid4u
Im going to tell everyone I know and my streaming friends to not play your servers due to this douchebag kicking everyone who gets 4 kills above him in bf3 gun-game.
I've seen multiple players complaining about proheli and nothing has happened. Im not sure how you guys are still up, who in their right mind would donate to you. This dick kicks anyone who is better than him or who is in danger of winning the match while he is on. Well I tried giving it a second chance but still the same stuff (look at screenshot I was on JNG-90 and he was on SPAS-12 and I was kicked).

GG not-so-proheli

Anyways cya

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2014, 07:45:30 PM »

Badmin (Proheli) strikes again: http://prntscr.com/4iid4u
Im going to tell everyone I know and my streaming friends to not play your servers due to this douchebag kicking everyone who gets 4 kills above him in bf3 gun-game.
I've seen multiple players complaining about proheli and nothing has happened. Im not sure how you guys are still up, who in their right mind would donate to you. This dick kicks anyone who is better than him or who is in danger of winning the match while he is on. Well I tried giving it a second chance but still the same stuff (look at screenshot I was on JNG-90 and he was on SPAS-12 and I was kicked).

GG not-so-proheli

Anyways cya
Didn't We ban your cry bitch ass before?, Musta been a good reason that We banned you twice now, I surely hope you don't get your ass greased for a third, We are up and running because We get rid of scum like you so We have plenty of players to continue to fill Our server up..... In other words I ban to keep server alive I get rid of 1 too save 100's that come too our server, Players enjoy a LONGER game vrs a five minute match and it's over.... Two Words FUCK OFF or SEE YA!!!   :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2014, 09:59:58 PM »

Play on another server. Pat is an alcoholic who can't stand losing.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2014, 04:00:49 AM »

And Milky is a poor spammer that doesn't even have a joystick to play with you, even if he wanted too...

Min3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2014, 05:25:13 PM »

Didn't We ban your cry bitch ass before?, Musta been a good reason that We banned you twice now, I surely hope you don't get your ass greased for a third, We are up and running because We get rid of scum like you so We have plenty of players to continue to fill Our server up..... In other words I ban to keep server alive I get rid of 1 too save 100's that come too our server, Players enjoy a LONGER game vrs a five minute match and it's over.... Two Words FUCK OFF or SEE YA!!!   :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Why yes you did, while i was streaming in fact. had 300+ people watching me and none of them will ever play on your shitty server. if you cant handle losing get off the fucking game and get a life. Otherwise quit being a fag and let people play the game like it was supposed to be played.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 08:46:38 PM »

Why yes you did, while i was streaming in fact. had 300+ people watching me and none of them will ever play on your shitty server. if you cant handle losing get off the fucking game and get a life. Otherwise quit being a fag and let people play the game like it was supposed to be played.
Didn't We ban your cry bitch ass before?, Musta been a good reason that We banned you twice now, I surely hope you don't get your ass greased for a third, We are up and running because We get rid of scum like you so We have plenty of players to continue to fill Our server up!!! gO FUCK YOURSELF bITCH!!!

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 26 queries.