*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 05:38:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Tips on speeding up a computer.  (Read 47212 times)

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tips on speeding up a computer.
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2011, 07:47:33 PM »

I can only hope you're kidding.
That way everyone pays taxes to the same place. And everyone would have democracy. What is your problem with a "world democracy government"? Do you have a problem with the word conquer?

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2011, 08:01:06 PM »

The US should just conquer the world so everyone can be in the US.
inb4 Futurama

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2011, 08:29:04 PM »

That way everyone pays taxes to the same place. And everyone would have democracy. What is your problem with a "world democracy government"? Do you have a problem with the word conquer?
Conquering places and democracy don't go together. Conquering [the world] would require a strong totalitarian government; something that contradicts the way democracy works. Also, due to many different cultural beliefs, many peoples/cultures do not want a democratic society.

But eh, who cares? Democracy is just to make the common person feel like he has control.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 07:14:53 AM »

Conquering places and democracy don't go together. Conquering [the world] would require a strong totalitarian government; something that contradicts the way democracy works. Also, due to many different cultural beliefs, many peoples/cultures do not want a democratic society.

But eh, who cares? Democracy is just to make the common person feel like he has control.
As long as you don't do anything illegal then u do have control of your own life, as long as the law is righten fairly and makes good use of what things are illegal then you do have control of what you do; and if not you may join an association to check if the law is fair. I forget who you are siting, but I'm guessing it is John Locke or Madison or someone else? It looks like you are not in control cause you can't come up with any ideas of your own you just listen to what the teacher gives you for options and you pick one. We obviously wouldn't have to conquer Europe for the most part. Some would just join over. I'm not saying this is gonna happen but I'm saying that if the US government was in charge of the whole world then Manowar's video wouldn't exist and Americans wouldn't have to worry about paying taxes for other people, since everyone would be paying taxes to the same place. And I'm not saying everyone wants to come to the US, but I bet a lot of the third world countries' majority would enjoy the US gov't over their own. Since they have much less control over their lives then we do.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 02:44:52 PM »

As long as you don't do anything illegal then u do have control of your own life, as long as the law is righten fairly and makes good use of what things are illegal then you do have control of what you do; and if not you may join an association to check if the law is fair. I forget who you are siting, but I'm guessing it is John Locke or Madison or someone else? It looks like you are not in control cause you can't come up with any ideas of your own you just listen to what the teacher gives you for options and you pick one. We obviously wouldn't have to conquer Europe for the most part. Some would just join over. I'm not saying this is gonna happen but I'm saying that if the US government was in charge of the whole world then Manowar's video wouldn't exist and Americans wouldn't have to worry about paying taxes for other people, since everyone would be paying taxes to the same place. And I'm not saying everyone wants to come to the US, but I bet a lot of the third world countries' majority would enjoy the US gov't over their own. Since they have much less control over their lives then we do.
Malbert you sound slightly retarded.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2011, 07:48:56 PM »

Malbert you sound slightly retarded.
I like how you reject what I say but u have nothing to say.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2011, 08:03:59 PM »

+1 for cyber slap

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 06:51:00 PM »

Because what you're saying is so naive that it shouldn't even need a rebuttal. You really want one power, controlling the ENTIRE world? And for that one power, you want (of all people) the US GOVERNMENT? Really Malbert? Just think about what you've said there...let it sink in...roll it around in that little head of yours...and think about what a world today would be like if it were controlled by one central authority. If they were given unlimited power over EVERY single human being, with nobody to stop them. I really hope that's not what you want.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 07:51:34 PM »

Misfit for president.     :shoot:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 10:15:03 PM »

Because what you're saying is so naive that it shouldn't even need a rebuttal. You really want one power, controlling the ENTIRE world? And for that one power, you want (of all people) the US GOVERNMENT? Really Malbert? Just think about what you've said there...let it sink in...roll it around in that little head of yours...and think about what a world today would be like if it were controlled by one central authority. If they were given unlimited power over EVERY single human being, with nobody to stop them. I really hope that's not what you want.
Why do you think the US govt has unlimited power. You know how long it takes things to be done by the US govt? And everyone would vote on the president, governors, mayors, senators, etc... since we would all be part of the US. What is the US gov't not allowing you to do? Or are you talking about how ugly politicians are concerning corruption and what not? You think the whole world isn't corrupt already? The US isnt a dictatorship, people can speak out against the government now more than ever.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2011, 10:40:40 AM »

people can speak out against the government now more than ever.

Hah...hah.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2011, 11:28:59 AM »

There'd be no point having the US unify the world. At the moment, most US citizens bitch about paying taxes that are used towards programs like welfare because they think everyone on it is poor by choice. Imagine now, if you were to add regions like Africa and the Middle East, where the majority are poor.. It also wouldn't be possible for a single government to monitor and govern 6 billion plus. It would turn into regions having regional governors and them doing whatever they wanted. In order to govern that many people, you'd have to have a either a very strong, totalitarian government, or a common goal in which a majority of the people want to obtain (i.e. Space colonisation/Stuff out of science fiction).

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2011, 11:44:22 AM »

Hah...hah.
True, things might not get done, or you might not be listened to, since majority rules, but you can say mostly whatever you want except "bomb" on a plane.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 10:04:49 AM »

True, things might not get done, or you might not be listened to, since majority rules, but you can say mostly whatever you want except "bomb" on a plane.
And this is your reasoning behind why the entire world should be run by one Government?

You think the world is fucked up now? Why don't we just skip the America taking over the world part. Now the ENTIRE WORLD is the UNITED STATES. Impossible for one governmental system to control. It would probably end up with barcodes tattooed on the wrist of every person and new born baby. You would have a tracer implanted in your skull so they could find you if your were a "terrorist" or social deviant. Try to rise up? Dead.

In no way shape or form could one government control soon to be 8 billion+ people. Chaos and uprising would be around every corner, and for good reason.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 12:32:48 PM »

And this is your reasoning behind why the entire world should be run by one Government?

You think the world is fucked up now? Why don't we just skip the America taking over the world part. Now the ENTIRE WORLD is the UNITED STATES. Impossible for one governmental system to control. It would probably end up with barcodes tattooed on the wrist of every person and new born baby. You would have a tracer implanted in your skull so they could find you if your were a "terrorist" or social deviant. Try to rise up? Dead.

In no way shape or form could one government control soon to be 8 billion+ people. Chaos and uprising would be around every corner, and for good reason.

every state would have their own police force. Everyone has social security number, birth certificate. Countries wouldn't deteriorate they would just have our laws so there is no discrimination done by the government, of course there will still be bad people; but what is there to keep track of that can't be tracked on how we are tracked. We don't have bar codes on us and no chips in our head now and they are trying to track terrorists now. I think it is easier to see when you skip over taking over the entire world, there won't be territotial wars, people can travel in and out of any border, lots of tourism, I don't know how it would exactly be and how it would get done, but I see a lot less problems inside this country than in the whole world today.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 26 queries.