*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 12:50:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: New start  (Read 2430 times)

dragster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
New start
« on: July 02, 2012, 09:04:39 AM »

well . Thank you so much for your help. Beetlejuice. on the info :danceroll:  dragster 2010  *MAFIA*

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: New start
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 09:06:30 AM »

Sounds good.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »

well . Thank you so much for your help. Beetlejuice. on the info :danceroll:  dragster 2010  *MAFIA*
Do you mind giving us some info for the people who don't know who you are like age, and if you have a mic/headset for ventrilo? What games do you play?

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 11:00:55 AM »

Like I said before... Never, ill delete your account if by some chance you make it in. Beatle, I can't believe you would even give this nut case a chance. Im not joking in case you all are wondering.

EDIT... I'm a idiot, see my next post below.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 11:08:42 AM »

Like I said before... Never, ill delete your account if by some chance you make it in. Beatle, I can't believe you would even give this nut case a chance. Im not joking in case you all are wondering.

Ha, this is not destroyer if that's who you're thinking of, I don't know why he named this thread, "New start."  This is a random player from Canada who plays on our BF3 server sometimes.  He asked me how to join *MAFIA* on battlelog and I gave him the link.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 11:47:15 AM »

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, but it seems to have an excellent story to it; please share it with us.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »

Yes I stand corrected and I'm sorry... Short story, I was on my phone, seen the destroyer thread (______ & ______ = Dead) and then this one, just the 1st letter of his name caught my eye (I was putting 2 and 2 together I guess). In other words, I didn't read the name. Again sorry for the mistake, carry on.

Hell to show how sorry I am, if he has what is needed to be a member, age and so, I will refer him.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 31 queries.