*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 01:15:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7787 times)

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« on: May 11, 2005, 12:06:43 AM »

Hi,

ummm *MAFIA* PRO HELI MONKEY told me to come and check out you're forums, i don't know why.  but i don't think he likes me very well.  he keeps kicking me and i don't know why, i asked him but he just says some wierd shit like i fucked your mother in the ass, witch i think is to close to gay.  you do that then you know what it feels like for a fag so i would never go there.  personaly i think he kicked me because i was owning him and i don't think hes the type of person to just let dieing a lot not piss him off.  so what, when i come to mafia server i can't kill a lot?  or is he not supose to do that or do you guys not give a fuck that he abuses his powers.  i just don't understand.  now im pretty sure some mafians are going reply with some shit talkin because they think mafias a bounch of internet gang bangers.  witch is pretty fucking funny, they see a DOA and reply as fast as they can with some stupid shit, not saying all of ya, most of ya are cool but some think there in a gang instead of a internet video game clan.  and im not coming here to just nag or if how ever u take about what i said.  i just came here because monkey told me too.  

- [DOA] THRILL KILL

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 12:59:39 AM »

Yup monkey loves kicking and no he cant stand to be killed I myself sometimes get happy and boot a few mainly the nubs for fun I do get bored ;) waffles/w suger and some missa pie on top :D

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 02:26:36 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Yup monkey loves kicking and no he cant stand to be killed I myself sometimes get happy and boot a few mainly the nubs for fun I do get bored ;) waffles/w suger and some missa pie on top :D

rofl, bonehead HAS to be drunk.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 03:31:59 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
rofl, bonehead HAS to be drunk.

What else is new?  Definately not Pro kicking people, he's done that forever.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Hello
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 06:03:49 AM »

Yes nothing new on Pro heli M@nke kicking and banning. He kicks me for no reason. alot. LIOke your sig death. the words.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 06:14:43 AM »

See normally just kicking someone because they owned him would be a problem. But since it's you... I vote we give Pat a promotion!

EDIT: You = DOA
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 06:19:52 AM by Ins4n3 »

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Hello
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 06:16:58 AM »

LOL, thx inSane for your kind soothing words. Makes me happy of doing my job as a Admin hewlper. For certian servers i helped out -=Swooper=-, if anyone know him. Do as much as i can to reliewf pat from stress.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 06:20:04 AM »

Uh, I was talking about DOA...

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Hello
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 06:22:12 AM »

OoOoO DOA = Disordered Oriental ASses

Loaded

Hello
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 06:45:09 AM »

Or maybe THRILL KILL he knows you are "EX" *MAFIA* Jason and that is why he kicks you.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 09:50:46 AM »

Maybe you were glitching for 2 hours and everyone was leaving the server and the ones who were still there were about to leave, so Pro Heli Monkey warned you over and over and over and you still didn't get out, so then he kicked you.   :nosepick:

Loaded

Hello
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 09:55:24 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Maybe you were glitching for 2 hours and everyone was leaving the server and the ones who were still there were about to leave, so Pro Heli Monkey warned you over and over and over and you still didn't get out, so then he kicked you.   :nosepick:

Ohhhh so AGAIN Jason was making ppl leave the server because he didn't want to do what an ADMIN asked... Same story all over again.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 11:41:37 PM »

no, i wasn't glitching.  i don't do that no more i lost the fun in it.  wtf does doa have to do with this?  im sry but do u guys think yur a gang and i knew someone was going to talk shit.  and why do u always bring that up juice?  u guys do know how to kill someone in there right?  i just thought it was funny that u would go the pussy way out and kick me.  i stay'ed in there cuz i wanted to really see if u would be that lame and kick me for that.  the way to kill someone in there is just through a nade in the corner, not hard.  and i figured u were just saying that to get me out, u know cuz it says no rules.  i think no rules means something different to u.  to me it means do what u want and not be kicked.  and what do u guys have against doa, why do u hate them so much???  i mean i know why u hate me, but do u judge doa on my actions?  cuz i think thats childish, i don't judge the whole clan. i judge the person, like if i don't like one person i don't go MAFIA sucks.  i say that person sucks.  i would like it a LOT better if u just said I suck.  cuz what u guys think of me has nothing to do with doa.  i think a lot of yur members are cool, but some just like to bitch if u kill them.  but i think me and monkie are cool now cuz we talked.  and now i know hes just an ass to everyone and he don't have a problem with me, least i don't think so.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2005, 11:49:43 PM »

what does it matter that im "XE" *MAFIA* JASON?  Spark is "XE" [DOA] Spark and i don't give a fuck that he left.  thats no reason to hate him.  he still talks on our forums and plays with us and hes still good old spark. not going to hate him for dissagreaing on stuff.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2005, 11:51:12 PM »

I don't know why I always bring it up, I guess because its funny.  And it wasn't me that kicked you.  As for no rules, when does it ever say "Rule #1:  You will not be kicked."  If there are no rules, then there are no rules for kicking people, right?  Think about it.  And I don't have anything against you or DOA.  I try to get along with everyone, there's no point in arguing.  Especially over video games.  By the way, which mafia members do you hate?

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.