*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 04:59:44 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7779 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Hello
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 12:01:50 AM »

I dont hate doa or have anything agaisn't them I dont hate anyone or any clan everyone is welcome in/on my servers.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 01:02:47 AM »

ins4n3 said "Edit You= DOA" so i take that as he don't like doa.  and i don't hate any of yur members and i never said that.  i just don't like how much they complain when they get killed.  im not arguing just trying to understand.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 04:45:47 AM »

dont you know...  every glitch has its weakness.    If monkey boy could not get him out of a glitch well then maybe monkey boy isn't that bright.  Monkey boy's IQ is proof positive that it is really Creationism instead of Evolution.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 05:45:48 AM »

Quote from: blacksheep1
dont you know...  every glitch has its weakness.    If monkey boy could not get him out of a glitch well then maybe monkey boy isn't that bright.  Monkey boy's IQ is proof positive that it is really Creationism instead of Evolution.

no it was loaded that couldn't get me out i wasn't glitching when i was kicked by monkie.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 06:37:12 AM »

The only reason I consistently say "doa sucks" is the fact that every one of your members I have seen, is a pussy. Hell they fucking bitch more than SWG for christ sakes. And we challenged you guys to matches countless times and you always seem to pussy out. Its not that I hate DOA, its just you're all a bunch of pussies.

Akula

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 07:17:42 AM »

I may be a pussy, but I don't bitch about it. :)

I only bitch about Crumpet. ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 07:26:59 AM by Akula »

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2005, 07:42:03 AM »

how do we pussy out?  cuz were buisy?  that we have a life? is that pussying out?  cuz i don't have no problem having a match.  and i have never played with a SWG before so idk but u can't say that some of yur members don't bitch either.  thoughs some of ppl are the bitchiest players i have ever play'ed with.  but i think thats cuz im a DOA but i hear it not from just DOA's but from just normal players.  yeah so we don't have the best players in our clan but we do have good fucking players in our clan.  and i can say the same thing about yur clan too.  u guys have lots of sucky players too.  sry were not anal and pick the best from the best to join our clan, we pick players that like to have fun.  were not a stricked clan unlike yurs.  but idk why im even arguing with u cuz i know u will say something then i will say something then u ect. ect. ect.  so think what u want.  i don't care cuz all we are are a bounch of ppl that enjoy play battlefield.  i mean its not like were going to fight or anything so why shall i talk shit nothings going to happen but more talk.  its like oh wow yes i won that argument. lol pretty fucking lame.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2005, 08:46:25 AM »

OK so you're all busy huh? Yeah, ok. I see DOA on ALL THE TIME. You're telling me you can't organize like 8-10 people from your clan to get together to all play for an hour or two? Heh, some clan.

And yes we do have bitchy people in our clan, I never said we didn't. Its usually the people without admin who bitch because wouldn't it piss you off if people are in your server breaking the ONLY RULE and you can't do anything about it? Think about it.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Hello
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2005, 11:50:04 AM »

We are not strict we just dont want little kids it really isn't hard to get into mafia just be 15 and someone knows you hell thats easy for most when you let your ranks fill with kids bad problems happen...

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2005, 01:57:24 PM »

hey  Ins4n3
I have never heard of a clan match from  you or anyone from mafia...   just let me know via email or our forum and i gaurantee...  you  will have one.

thanks

Loaded

Hello
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2005, 02:05:06 PM »

Quote from: blacksheep1
hey  Ins4n3
I have never heard of a clan match from  you or anyone from mafia...   just let me know via email or our forum and i gaurantee...  you  will have one.

thanks

I think you better go in your forum and look around a bit before you say that... There is a match thread (if it wasn't removed) there from about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
We are not strict we just dont want little kids it really isn't hard to get into mafia just be 15 and someone knows you hell thats easy for most when you let your ranks fill with kids bad problems happen...

really u only have to be 15 and nothing else?  hmm didn't i get kicked for not checking the forums for like 4 days?  sry i was out having fun with my friends.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2005, 03:20:45 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
OK so you're all busy huh? Yeah, ok. I see DOA on ALL THE TIME. You're telling me you can't organize like 8-10 people from your clan to get together to all play for an hour or two? Heh, some clan.

And yes we do have bitchy people in our clan, I never said we didn't. Its usually the people without admin who bitch because wouldn't it piss you off if people are in your server breaking the ONLY RULE and you can't do anything about it? Think about it.

one last thing, what only rule was i breaking?  i don't glitch the flag no more and im not acting like a mafia member.  all i do is pwn some mafians and they cry and say there going to ban me and i ask them why u so mad they don't tell me. hmmmm i just think they can't handle being owned.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2005, 04:07:04 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
THRILL KILL']really u only have to be 15 and nothing else?  hmm didn't i get kicked for not checking the forums for like 4 days?  sry i was out having fun with my friends.

What you did was that while you were out having fun with your so called "friends", they had an announcement that there was gonna be a huge cut in the members.  I guess it was the day after you started to hang out with your "friends".  Cause you were one of the unlucky many that got cut, but that's how life goes.  So just go play your lil' [DOA] game stop complaining about it!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »

Here's the thread.  http://s10.invisionfree.com/Atheria/index.php?showtopic=36

If you read the whole thing, you'll see I tried several times to get it started but you guys just kept going off topic or saying you can't do it.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 27 queries.