*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 10:54:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7789 times)

Loaded

Hello
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2005, 04:46:31 PM »

THRILL KILL, you not being a member anymore is OLD news and why you were removed is OLDER news, get over it and drop it. You are now in a new clan that is doing what you like.

I am sure you don't remember, but you got a "WELCOME" letter when you joined and in that letter it said...

We expect members to participate in game play, as well as keeping current with the forum and using ventrilo on a regular basis.

“keeping current with the forumâ€Â
That you did not do, if I remember correctly 20 others were remove from the clan the same time you were.

So with that said... Please stop speaking of your removal from this Clan. Try taking the energy you use here and put towards helping your clan get bigger and better.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2005, 05:39:19 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
THRILL KILL, you not being a member anymore is OLD news and why you were removed is OLDER news, get over it and drop it. You are now in a new clan that is doing what you like.

I am sure you don't remember, but you got a "WELCOME" letter when you joined and in that letter it said...

“keeping current with the forumâ€Â
That you did not do, if I remember correctly 20 others were remove from the clan the same time you were.

So with that said... Please stop speaking of your removal from this Clan. Try taking the energy you use here and put towards helping your clan get bigger and better.

I believe it was more like 50 others.

Loaded

Hello
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2005, 05:58:09 PM »

LOL Yes I was a bit off... Can you bleave I have this list?

*MAFIA* Angel Of Death
*MAFIA* Bachelor King
*MAFIA* Bravo
*MAFIA* best games
*MAFIA* Bianca
*MAFIA* BlackSabboth
*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
*MAFIA* BloodyArnoud
*MAFIA* CanadianKiller
*MAFIA* Carnage
*MAFIA* ÃÂestroyer
*MAFIA* DOGPOUND8
*MAFIA* Da-Funk
*MAFIA* Fluffy
*MAFIA* Formoza
*MAFIA* Fugen Azzhole
*MAFIA* GMan
*MAFIA* Gunnergaz
*MAFIA* GWAR 3:16
*MAFIA* Hard Life
*MAFIA* JASON
*MAFIA* JJ
*MAFIA* JJolin
*MAFIA* JohnnyB
*MAFIA* kriptonite
*MAFIA* Methos
*MAFIA* mfg
*MAFIA* Missa
*MAFIA* MONOXIDE
*MAFIA* Nightmare
*MAFIA* |No Fear|
*MAFIA* Osama Bin Hitler
*MAFIA* Rahl
*MAFIA* |RedRuM|
*MAFIA* RedBone
*MAFIA* S0cK3y3
*MAFIA* senor muerto
*MAFIA* Sgt. Tosh
*MAFIA* SHARPshoot3R
*MAFIA* SilenT_EnginEE r
*MAFIA* SiLenT KilleR
*MAFIA* SiLenT_SnipEr
*MAFIA* Ssnake
*MAFIA* StEwIe_GrIfFiN
*MAFIA* Stteve
*MAFIA* tgS. koolH
*MAFIA* TheBigSlick
*MAFIA* [TheBo$$]
*MAFIA* Tommy
*MAFIA* Triplex
*MAFIA* Trojanman
*MAFIA* Xizer
*MAFIA* Ziagorg

So see THRILL KILL you were not alone. BUT if you look, some did come back and are doing what was asked in the "Welcome" letter.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2005, 03:33:52 AM »

Or maybe THRILL KILL he knows you are "EX" *MAFIA* Jason and that is why he kicks you.

well u see im not the one who brought it up and i did drop it the second i found out i found out why i was kicked.  i don't think i have brought this up, always someone else.  and i hear from ppl u guys like to talk lots of shit or wrost shit about me in yur private forum or something and thoughs ppl say that u guys make me look a lot wross then i really am.  cuz im not a bad guy.  after all the shit some mafia ppl say about me i don't take it personal but i do talk shit back but if u guys were to be cool with me i wouldn't have a problem with it.  i like to help ppl get better and finding out glitches and how to kill glitches.  like when typhoon told me to come kill him saying that i can't cuz hes glitching in the defgun.  if he would been cool with me i would of show'ed him that the defgun is the wrost glitch to glitch in cuz its the easyest to be killed in, just blow up the defgun but for some reason he didn't thing i knew that.  witch i know how to kill someone in every glitch unless its modified.  i would share them with u but how can i when u guys do the shit what u do.  like snake is a cool guy and i showed him some pretty cool glitches i know he likes.  if u ask him im sure he will show u.  and i have lots more up my sleeve and i like to share my glitches and have ppl share them with me.  but im sure some of u guys know the glitches i show'ed snake but he didn't i don't think and if u guys know the glitch u should tell yur members.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2005, 04:14:12 AM »

It was a cool glitch Thrill and thank you. To be honest i don't think i have ever seen ure name in the private section. People here have no probs saying what they have to say about u or to u in the public forums.

Loaded

Hello
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2005, 05:06:35 AM »

THRILL KILL

Nope... No name calling in the PVT section I know that for sure. SO anything that has been said about "Jason" or "THRILL KILL" ALL can see.

LOL if you look really hard the only time anything bad has been said is when you come here and post somehing to get ppl started, then it is said in that thread.

About helping ppl... I am sure you can see in YOUR forums... I have helped you and others in your clan (well I have tried). When I am in your HOUSE, I don't go into anything like this there. Maybe once in awhile I'll do a stab, lol I don't even think I typed out "fuck" on your forums. What I am saying is, over there on you forum I am a "nice" guy.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2005, 05:29:20 AM »

THRILL KILL

Nope... No name calling in the PVT section I know that for sure. SO anything that has been said about "Jason" or "THRILL KILL" ALL can see.

LOL if you look really hard the only time anything bad has been said is when you come here and post somehing to get ppl started, then it is said in that thread.

About helping ppl... I am sure you can see in YOUR forums... I have helped you and others in your clan (well I have tried). When I am in your HOUSE, I don't go into anything like this there. Maybe once in awhile I'll do a stab, lol I don't even think I typed out "fuck" on your forums. What I am saying is, over there on you forum I am a "nice" guy.

i know i know, i try to be nice over here just anything i say someone always has to say something not so nice.  but yeah if were in a server together and u want some help with something (swooping, glitching, how to kill glitchers, ect.) i will gladly help.  and i started this thread cuz i thought u guys would want to know that he was abusing the powers.  but idk what is abusing powers to u guys is. and the prv shit idk anything about it just one of the TTs told me that.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2005, 05:37:27 AM »

Yeah Jason is always there to help me on a swoop if we're on the same team.  The person who told him about the private section stuff was -=TT=- Sidewinder King.  He said he is ex-mafia, is he?

Loaded

Hello
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2005, 05:43:38 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Yeah Jason is always there to help me on a swoop if we're on the same team.  The person who told him about the private section stuff was -=TT=- Sidewinder King.  He said he is ex-mafia, is he?

Well well well... Thanks for that info Beetle. I will tell you this for now. I did check on that name. If that "FUCKER" isn't EX MAFIA he will be by the end of the day.

EDIT... YES he is EX MAFIA (lol lucky him) and will never be again in MAFIA. Still nothing has ever been said about you Jason in the PVT section.

Hit list on on the below names for talking shit...

-=TT=- Sidewinder King

AKA...

Master Chief

Caboose

Tex

I AM THE MAFIA SLAYER
( I love that one, lol )

!!!Kill PEOPLE kill!!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 05:57:04 AM by Loaded »

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Hello
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2005, 05:59:18 AM »

lol will do and that day i owned that guy so much he had like 5 kills and 85 deaths.  the sidewinder king. then he left.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2005, 07:00:40 AM »

LOL Yes I was a bit off... Can you bleave I have this list?

That list is posted in the news section with all the other people who have been removed from *MAFIA* LOL.

Loaded

Hello
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2005, 08:25:54 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
That list is posted in the news section with all the other people who have been removed from *MAFIA* LOL.

I know, my point was I had the list here on my computer and was able to find it from so long ago.

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
Hello
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2005, 02:42:32 PM »

thirll kill is gay.. end of story

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2005, 11:01:02 PM »

hey Loaded...
i read the thread you mentioned...  and only 1 weekend was offered...  april 29/30.  Then, the thread does go way off kilter..   but this was the last word that was told to us by Beetlejuice.  ("We're still working on getting up a new 1.61 server so I'll let you know when its ready then we'll play with each other.")

i will cancel that old thread.. and start a new one.   If you could give us maybe a few times or day as an option... i am sure we could make it.

thanks ..
on your server or ours...  but if yours.. please no patch hiding places.   like in Stalingrade and Invasion.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Hello
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2005, 01:21:59 AM »

Nah it would be fair what we could do you would be able to do...

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.