*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 06:49:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Local Call  (Read 5853 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Local Call
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 03:28:42 PM »

Hahahahaha, oh man... Do you know much further we are into dept now after Obama has come into presidency? Ill give you a hint: doublebubble.

The part in the red means that the debt was started by someone before. Obama can't instantly fix what's wrong and it may take some more months and more money to bring it back. Both Obama and Bush suck. It's just that Obama sucks a lot less than Bush. Obama is not perfect and he also makes a lot of mistakes, but at least it's a little better than not doing anything and continuing on the same path as before.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 04:42:11 PM »

The part in the red means that the debt was started by someone before. Obama can't instantly fix what's wrong and it may take some more months and more money to bring it back. Both Obama and Bush suck. It's just that Obama sucks a lot less than Bush. Obama is not perfect and he also makes a lot of mistakes, but at least it's a little better than not doing anything and continuing on the same path as before.
We have been in debt since the 1940's and every year it has gone up. In the entire 8 years Bush was President, the national debt went up about 3 trillion dollars. Do you know how much the debt has gone up since Obama has been in office? 2 TRILLION! TWO TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS In a little more than a year. Don't believe me? (http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm).  Do you know what his proposed health care plan will do to that debt? Well lets see, the government will have to borrow even more money causing the debt to rise at an even more increasing rate than it already is.

I personally believe that this economic fucktard of a president of our is trying to push this great country into a world economy. Why? Who the fuck knows, that is just where we are headed though.  We are already owned by China, we just don't know it yet...

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 04:49:20 PM »

Let's see them collect... Any of them. <- Conservative propaganda.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 05:08:07 PM »

We have been in debt since the 1940's and every year it has gone up. In the entire 8 years Bush was President, the national debt went up about 3 trillion dollars. Do you know how much the debt has gone up since Obama has been in office? 2 TRILLION! TWO TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS In a little more than a year.

Actually it went up 4.35 trillion dollars when Bush was in office. During Obama it went up 1.88 trillion dollars. There's a reason why it went up so much during Obama's period. If you remember, he took office right after all the banks failed. That's a problem he inherited so obviously it's going to affect the debt. By saying that the debt went up so much because of Obama's is like throwing someone a glass full of water and blaming them when it spills because they couldn't catch it.

Also,  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms  . From 1940-1980 it went down. Then Ronald Reagan and Bush brought it up 33%. Then from 1991-1993 Bill Clinton brought it down by about 9%. Then George W. Bush brought it up by 17% until the end of 2008.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 05:22:46 PM »

There's a reason why it went up so much during Obama's period. If you remember, he took office right after all the banks failed. That's a problem he inherited so obviously it's going to affect the debt.
And he proposes increasing government spending 5 fold over Bush. Explain to me how that is going to decrease the debt..? I will put my word on the fact that people are going to hate Obama after his time in office more than they did Bush. He is a fucking celebrity, not a Goddamn president.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 05:25:02 PM »

Actually it went up 4.35 trillion dollars when Bush was in office. During Obama it went up 1.88 trillion dollars. There's a reason why it went up so much during Obama's period. If you remember, he took office right after all the banks failed. That's a problem he inherited so obviously it's going to affect the debt. By saying that the debt went up so much because of Obama's is like throwing someone a glass full of water and blaming them when it spills because they couldn't catch it.

Also,  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms  . From 1940-1980 it went down. Then Ronald Reagan and Bush brought it up 33%. Then from 1991-1993 Bill Clinton brought it down by about 9%. Then George W. Bush brought it up by 17% until the end of 2008.

Obama was stuck with the problem and he HAD to spend money to get us out of the recession. Now, if I could have voted, I wouldn't have voted for Obama, but I have to give the man credit. He has handled the problem much better than I thought he would. I agree with Roshan on this one.

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 07:50:26 PM »

Results: Blakjax lost due to insufficient facts and lack of proof.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 11:11:36 AM »

people are going to hate Obama after his time in office more than they did Bush. He is a fucking celebrity, not a Goddamn president.
Wait...Bush was an adequate president? Come on now, he was a dyslexic puppet who partied through college and collected a C grade average and rode his daddy's coat tails through prestigious schools.

Hey, remember when we had a surplus? Yeah, Clinton was the man.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 01:02:31 PM »

He is a fucking celebrity, not a Goddamn president.
Fucking nigger pres.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »

Results: Blakjax lost due to insufficient facts and lack of proof.
Who the fuck was asking you? As if you even understand anything we are talking about... Go jerk off to your signature again cause your daddy put security against internet pron.

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 03:12:25 PM »

Way to get heated over an internet argument over a president that has already won  ;D

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 03:20:16 PM »

Way to get heated over an internet argument over a president that has already won  ;D
Idiot....

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 03:37:51 PM »

Oh and back to who was asking me. No one was, but if you'll read some posts back, I believe I was the one who spoke first and sparked this debate.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 07:18:01 PM »

i call a recount! the voting pool has been tainted!

*MAFIA* Whoops

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2010, 04:55:40 PM »

Hahahahaha, oh man... Do you know much further we are into dept now after Obama has come into presidency? Ill give you a hint: doublebubble.

http://usdebtclock.org/

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 27 queries.