*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 04:43:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Whats your infatuation with us??  (Read 15523 times)

[-UG-] Agent Orange

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Whats your infatuation with us??
« on: September 24, 2005, 12:46:34 PM »

Seriously....w hy do you guys keep messing with us? You dont play on our servers, we dont play on yours, we dont post on your forums. Why are you guys so intent on screwing around with our website?? If one of you guys has a problem with us, stop hiding behind all these multiple IP's, fake emails, etc. Be an adult and settle things, not like an immature asshole and screw over a bunch of good people who have nothing to do with you. I dont understand why you all cant mind your own business. I thought we settled things with your head admin of MAFIA. Regardless, whoever is doing this, well, lets just say you are probably putting WAY more time into this than we are. Its the internet dude....get a life. Worry about yourself instead of people you have never seen before in real life.

Let it go man. Even if you are mad we banned you....get over it. Everyone who plays online games has been banned at one time or another.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 12:55:47 PM »

Uh, what happened this time?

[-UG-] Agent Orange

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 01:04:14 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Uh, what happened this time?

The usual....fucki n with our website. 6000+ spam registrations this time. Always something new.  :852:

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 01:10:14 PM »

The usual? We fucked with you guys like over 6 months ago and as far as I know nobody has done anything since. I don't know who spammed your registration, but I haven't heard anything from anyone here about it.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 01:21:29 PM »

Likewise...

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 01:56:06 PM »

Just give us the speed hack and we'll call it even.

Blacksheep

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 03:44:42 PM »

what the hell is an UG?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 04:10:18 PM »

They are a low end clan that does dc and blames mafia for anything that happens.

[-UG-] Agent Orange

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005, 04:14:55 PM »

If it stinks like shit...it must be shit...hence why you are shit Bonehead. Dont fuckin playing ignorant....yo u fuckheads always fuckin with us because your site is ugly as sin. Cant help that shit. Go take some design classes. All the programming knowledge in the world wont get you guys a clue as to what makes a website look good. All the hacking knowledge in the world wont make you better players. So Bonehead, obviously its you who posted as USAF Blue on our forums...so how about this....dont disgrace the American Air Force by wearing them tags. Unlike oyu little fuckfaces, we actually have members of the armed forces in our clan because they have honor...someth ing you know nothing about. So go fuck yourself you pitiful excuse of an admin.

JEEPER

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 05:04:42 PM »

Well, I don't point fingers without evidence, but if it is you guys, why are you still messing with us? If it's not you guys, then just ignore me. We just get tired of this shit, that's all.

If the person that's doing this would least be man enough to stand up and say, "it was me", then we could stop speculating every time this happens.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 05:07:24 PM »

Now I'm pissed off.  I would like to correct you.  Mafia does have active and  prior military in the clan and I for one take great offense in you saying we have no honor. That's a direct slap on the face and after 23 years of service I shouldn't have to take that shit.  What I hate the most is that you tried to use patriotism to jusitfy all the bullshit your slinging around.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 05:26:58 PM »

Agent orange go delete your website again :D usaf blue is a real player on our server and what he does you take up with him as far as I can see we have an open forum not one that is locked up tight ;) and you can say what you want we dont delete post and ban people for saying what they want only ug does that :) so in all we are the better clan and our website is better and we have scripts you could only dream of lol so good day to you agent orange and happy trails on that lame ass forum you have :)

Uranus Reamerz

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 06:45:12 PM »

Honor?? Rat Man ... hummm  ...  "Cheaters at Large" implys a certain lack of honor .. however ... there is a certain "honor among thieves".  Which is it in your case?
obtw US Army 73-77

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 06:49:03 PM »

Quote from: Uranus Reamerz
Honor?? Rat Man ... hummm  ...  "Cheaters at Large" implys a certain lack of honor .. however ... there is a certain "honor among thieves".  Which is it in your case?
obtw US Army 73-77

Cheating is just having better technology.  Are you going to say we are cheating the Iraqis with our Night Vision Goggles or superior weapons?  No...  I bet they arent to happy they have less technology or they dont want to use others technology.  Obiously they will lose and obiously they will be dead or upset.  As it is in the game.  We have better technology.  We can kill you before you can kill us.  Stop your whining and get over it we didnt do anything to your gay little site.

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 06:50:44 PM »

Quote from: Uranus Reamerz
obtw US Army 73-77

ok another noob. first off its a game , yes some of use  cheat and we take pride in it. second, its a game , there come no honor from playing a game, but there does from 23 years of military service.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.