*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 11:17:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Somethings never change  (Read 10224 times)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Somethings never change
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2006, 04:59:34 AM »

Why dont you kids shut the fuck up, stop bitching, and go away. This is not 3v0 now fuck off.

Darkcritter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2006, 07:13:05 AM »

Hell yeah tear them up.
[img]http://www.mafiafreeservices.com/ih/DARKcRITT

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2006, 07:43:14 AM »

lol Laaz your so cute. I'd love to pinch your cheeks and tickle your belly.Kochee Kochee koo.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »

What kind of flame is this.  And yes, I purpose put a period on the end of that sentence instead of a question mark.  Why?  You'll never know.

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2006, 11:52:11 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
Correcto Mundo ! ! !  He was banned alright for a reason, untill RATMAN and Me feel it's ok too unban his ass it will remain a ban !!!  for now ask him too think real hard if he can; right before he got his ban what he did wrong while playing in our server, that little fucker? and he sit's there  "what did i do wrong" he know's the prob's he gives too the *MAFIA* MEMBERS!!! PEACE OUT MY NIGGA

okay...here it is...i appologize if i caused you trouble. i was on the MAFIA server gettin owned as usual.... Gear had posted a thread in 3v0 talking about showing more respect to mafia members...ok i humbly agree with that... and i'll agree to disagree, why should i show respect to those who do not return the favor. i was lipping off a while ago and since gears thread i laid off a bit and tried to show comradery with the symbols dude( Taker) (pro heli) or whoever the hell you are and still he showed no respect so fuck that. i was getting owned by a couple members with hacks and glitches. Dont get me wrong i have no problem with that... its when you relentlessly spawn camp.... like look at the fuckin log i was killed like 15 times before i could take 5 steps from spawning. Believe me it wasnt fun. i kept my mouth shut for the most part untill i was like 3 kills and 33 deaths.
 I simply said "fuck this im out of here...im going to a server where they appreciate skill, not fucking hacks and mods." then i got banned.....
ok, so maybe i shouldnt have said that. im sorry if i hurt your feelings please take me off the bann list so i can play.... dont you guys like owning me anyways....
i have no problem taking a good owning but for fuck sakes show some god damb respect if you expect me to show you any...
and laaz, fuck You dude. i wont not bitche here i know it's not 3v0 but you do have a forum to bitch in
so piss on you

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

Somethings never change
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2006, 12:02:01 PM »

Quote from: Hard Target
I simply said "fuck this im out of here...im going to a server where they appreciate skill, not fucking hacks and mods." then i got banned.....

I guess you better didnt say that, i know its fucked up getting owned and spawnkilled but that is how it works on our servers.

i cant unban you, sorry
but a guess u will be unbanned soon.

peace

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2006, 12:09:04 PM »

What ever happened to NO RULES.  Sometimes you have to actually let there be No Rules and suck it up.  If you're going to ban/kick people when all they're doing is talkign smack and stuff, YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY.  I'm getting tired myself playing on the *MAFIA* server under different names and getting kicked just for killing some of you guys.  Come on and try to follow your own god damn rules.  I'd have to side with the guys from 3v0 on this one.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2006, 12:15:34 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
everyone gets banned for a reason, now that swifty is gone that is.

Wow your a little shit talker, keep talking your shit, I tried to leave on possitive terms but looks like theres always some dumb kid to stir up shit.  If you have a statment to make about me do it to my face you little pussy.  And Don't even reply to this thread to build back your Ego you little coward, if you have anything other then an appology to say to me feel free to drop by MDK's vent when it is back up.  Funny, I don't even play BF1942 and I get a reputation for banning people in it?

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2006, 06:01:17 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LÁÁZ|
Why dont you kids shut the fuck up, stop bitching, and go away. This is not 3v0 now fuck off.

white power!

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Somethings never change
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2006, 10:47:31 AM »

ZOMG this thread is still going? I only have one more thing to say...

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LÁÁZ|
ROFL good sex and great BLOWJOBS btw.......

Only in your dreams beaner boy, I choke on small bones!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Somethings never change
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
ZOMG this thread is still going? I only have one more thing to say...

Only in your dreams beaner boy, I choke on small bones!

LOL its okie billy i got mine ask tits he knows ;)

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2006, 03:27:56 AM »

that would explain all the choking noises i used to hear in the background while talking with snake! HaHa

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2006, 08:34:34 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )
that would explain all the choking noises i used to hear in the background while talking with snake! HaHa

Yup that would have been me choking on that shitty water bong I had. :D

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 27 queries.