*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 02:27:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: What about *MAFIA*?  (Read 5805 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: What about *MAFIA*?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 10:14:18 PM »

My wetback's comment "Let me try" when I told him my wood chipper might not start as it has been idle for about two years was more inspirational then this peace of shit speech.  My God you are pathetic. Here I am trying to teach my kid to goto the bathroom on time and I almost pee'd myself reading your failure at life.  Do us all a favors next deer season.  Wear an antler hat and don't wear orange.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 11:30:11 PM »

What are we a one man army trying to be a fail team, or a team that will live through a war if we go? We need to become a tight team. Guys KDR doesn't matter this is what matters you play the game, you have fun, you own, and you make a tight team.  Not a loose team set on KDR and fighting each other we need to tighten the team the Mafia team we need to start fighting like a whole not just be one man armies, lets make this team tight just as if we were in vietnam or where ever fighting in a war together, lets do this and preserve our reign forever, lets stop this and start bringing the team together.  If you say no then you don't deserve to be in Mafia, if you agree with me then you would probably live through a war and would help preserver Mafia and its reign.

For all the Mafia people out here and everyone else.  If you don't want me fine, I can leave easily, but it just leaves you the only guy that wants to preserve Mafia and make it a good team, but Beatlejuice is the founder i know, but too much fooling around being one man armies and harrassing people Beatlejuice won't always be here we need to prepare ourselves or we could face the breaking up of Mafia and everything we worked for gone forever, so think about it lets start getting ready for the future, tighten the team, and Not allow Mafia to die, you could ban me I know, but its one thing i know very well, without a strong, tight team, the team all dies at one point or another, if you hate me or think I am blaming you or anything like that, I am not, its just me trying to explain, and so on.  I know you think we may already be tight, but were not were loose and we could kill the Mafia Team at anytime, just be aware, and I know you hate me, and want to ban me or whatever, you can tell me to leave and never see me again, or you could do something else, but yeah just tell me here and I am gone.

Mafia has been around a lot longer than you think, and we are tight, tight as the assholes of the 4 year olds that Balth keeps in his basement  :danceroll:

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 11:41:32 AM »

kill yourself destroyer. you take this game far to seriously past the usual "PTFO" argument

you don't belong on this forum. take a fucking hint

I didn't belong on this forum when I first started coming here.

I was all stupid and herp fucking derp furfag.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 10:50:58 PM »

Beatlejuice is the founder i know
You spelled "Angel of Hell" wrong
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 06:52:47 AM »

So what about *MAFIA*, guys?

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 10:32:20 AM »

Promote me as Head.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 28 queries.