*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 07:37:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Banned from GunMaster BF3 (With Proof I wasnt hacking.)  (Read 2380 times)

gingerbreadfred

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned from GunMaster BF3 (With Proof I wasnt hacking.)
« on: November 20, 2014, 07:34:04 PM »

http://www.twitch.tv/tanimkaxa/c/5537305 Is the highlight since I was streaming.

http://i.imgur.com/qo7NbHP.png Is the screenshot I was banned for hacking cheating.

I see a lot of posts complaining about being banned from the gun master server you guys have. Maybe this is a sign you should get a better administrator to take care of your servers. Hes seriously giving MAFIA a bad name. The only reason I made this MAFIA account was to appeal a ban I should have never have received in the first place. That export will be on YouTube soon.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from GunMaster BF3 (With Proof I wasnt hacking.)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 04:12:30 AM »

Thanks for the video, you should not have been banned.

gingerbreadfred

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 05:57:12 AM »

Thanks very much for understanding. Its always frustrating with these little mishaps. Its not like I'm trying to get all the headshots or anything like that, they just happen sometimes. A lot of these guns are so easy you hardly need to ADS in CQC map.

*MAFIA* Panchosrf

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 06:01:09 PM »

Hacker

Romystic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 10:33:48 AM »

PROHELI did it.. Why I am not surprised?
I do not play on Mafia Server when PROHELI is online or if I am not on his team, you know why?
If you kill him 2 or 3 times without him being able to kill you and he'll start to whine and all you a hacker, that is if he doesn't ban you without saying a word, as he did to the OP.

You guys on Mafia should really look into his admin behaviour..
The server is really nice and there's some really cool people from time to time, but proheli isn't fit for admin position, he can't accept when anyone is performing better than he is, I've seen people getting banned for hacking while they were not and I saw hackers being protected by him because they were on his team...

I was once on his team and another guy on our team was obviously hacking, I even followed the guy and watched as he was laying on the floor shooting on the wall and killing everyone in 1 shot, did he banned the guy? No. but kicked a couple of guys who were complaining.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 28 queries.