*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 12:35:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: dont bother telling me you don't give a shit because I don't give a shit  (Read 3080 times)

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

Well, I have been thinking a lot lately(must be sober) and I have come to realize that ever since I started playing on Mafia my game has been for shit.  First I was ecstatic about the 1 or 2 second timer (its a bitch waiting to spawn in other servers) then I realized it was a hacking server.  Once I joined the forum I read posts and actually started to think some of the people on it were pretty cool.  Most of them don't like me, but that's my fault.  Anyways, I started concentrating on having conversations and shit instead of playing the game, which was pretty stupid.  Believe it or not, but I used to be a pretty decent player(gasp!) and it wasn't that unusual for me to get a medal.  Im not THAT good at all, but not as shitty as I have played on Mafia.  Once I realized that I was trying to figure out how not to piss people off instead of concentrating on my game I knew it had to end:(  Im gonna go to straight servers and "find" myself again.  Not that any of you give a shit, but well, look at the heading of the thread....   I probably shouldn't write this since I am new as hell, but its more for me as well.  I am not changing names or anything to get back.  Anyways, forums aren't for me, too much drama, besides, I love the game.  Im sick of saying sorry, and it was moot because I can't seem to shut up anyways, always been like that.  And don't bother bitching about my posts because you won't have to worry about that, and as im not going to be here don't bother with the hate posts either, it will fall on deaf ears.  Im sure I could have gotten to like you all if I had kept my fucking mouth shut, so there.

PS  why the hell don't other servers have 1 sec timers?  My guess is to stop spawnkilling.. .....
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 08:42:06 PM by mulletike »

well this is my profile if yo

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

if your looking for someone to beg to make you stay here it wont happen... being good means jack shit its a game.. have fun! get the hacks, play, and you will get better eventually... we all sucked at one point but look at us now

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

This is getting monotonous... I've damn near come to the realization that every single thread you make should be moved to spam.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY AND GO AWAY

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

here's my answer mulletike, i don't give a shit, still.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

lol, you have emotional problems.  This is the internet, unless you're balthy and I, there's no actual connection with the person.:D
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Phantom

funny how he says there is too much drama on the forum and he's only been here for a few days.  And for him to say it after making all those stupid debate threads, hypocrisy at its finest.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: dont bother telling me you don't give a shit because I don't give a shit
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 01:53:59 PM »

Wow, this is a very old thread!!!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 01:56:27 PM »

Wow, this is a very old thread!!!
N-N-N-NECRO REZ!

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 04:50:12 PM »

N-N-N-NECRO REZ!

Ricardo hacked Hellraiser's account.     ;D

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.