*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 07, 2024, 05:37:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: destroyer referral  (Read 11680 times)

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: destroyer referral
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 07:15:19 PM »

no i said i am scary in real life and usually SOME people end up getting so depressed SOMETIMES they suicide.

:imbecile

Also, you have no idea what true fear or insanity is... BOY

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 08:16:58 PM »

Also, you have no idea what true fear or insanity is... BOY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 08:56:26 PM »

Aspergers General.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 11:49:35 PM »

no i said i am scary in real life and usually SOME people end up getting so depressed SOMETIMES they suicide.
Proof or get the fuck out.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 01:50:08 AM »

sometimes i have depressed also, so i suicide
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 05:31:42 AM »

Destroyer is so messed up he makes Leonardo DiCaprio in "Shutter Island" appear normal

Destroyer3366

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 02:44:36 PM »

ok i have no feeling of fear so i don't know lucky guess if you haven't heard i am not lieing i don't have a feeling of mad guilt embarrassment feeling either and i say wtf it means what the fuck was that then sometimes i make a joke when i know what actually happened and thats why you say i rage wow means nice shot or etc, and I act younger because since i don't have those FEELINGS i can't know when i become uncontrolable and thats why i try to act younger so i don't go all whatever happens when i become uncontrolable on you guys and i haven't been lieing anyway i am 31 and am telling the truth anyway i will try to act like myself, but as i said before when i get to my uncontrolable point it won't be my fault what happens to you.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2012, 03:07:23 PM »

Your rage makes me moist.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 03:21:45 PM »

but as i said before when i get to my uncontrolable point it won't be my fault what happens to you.

You stupid faggot. Get the hell out of here with your nonsense or come at me with your "uncontrollable point"

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2012, 11:55:54 AM »

ok i have no feeling of fear so i don't know lucky guess if you haven't heard i am not lieing i don't have a feeling of mad guilt embarrassment feeling either and i say wtf it means what the fuck was that then sometimes i make a joke when i know what actually happened and thats why you say i rage wow means nice shot or etc, and I act younger because since i don't have those FEELINGS i can't know when i become uncontrolable and thats why i try to act younger so i don't go all whatever happens when i become uncontrolable on you guys and i haven't been lieing anyway i am 31 and am telling the truth anyway i will try to act like myself, but as i said before when i get to my uncontrolable point it won't be my fault what happens to you.
  apparently nothing can control you!  Not even punctuation.  There was one comma and one period in this whole incoherent babble.  And FYI, no one cares about you on these forums, as well as real life.  You are full of lies which make us hate you!  If you are 31 post your drivers license on here.  You can cover up the address and number, keep your picture as well as your birthdate.  Also, didn't you say that you were is some type of military service?  Post your military ID then also.  If you can produce these items, we will let you in Mafia as well as make you one of the Heads!!!   

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 02:58:05 PM »

There was one comma and one period in this whole incoherent babble.

mfw 2 commas

Destroyer3366

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012, 05:16:12 PM »

i have only 3 things that can explain this...

1. FUCK YOU ALL, Except Beatlejuice he is the best, Ironman he is a good guy just full of jokes, Scooby he is just i can't explain him, and meester even though i hate you, which i actually don't its just fun to make you rage and think i actually am raging and cussing and etc its all a big joke you just don't get it yet, but keep trying, and for the sake of the joke RAGE SOME MORE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASS FUCKER!!!

2. Even though i piss people off they don't get it, I am not into being annoyed and toyed around with, I need you Guys to stop it so I can stop it, but Meester hacks and he admitted it, he also banned me for nothing from ventrillo, and doesn't get why i really act like this.

3. I piss people off because i don't get the types of jokes you like, but every time i make a joke or say the truth you either thing i am raging or lieing which gets annoying you know what i mean don't you? anyway if you explain yourselves to me then i can start getting to know what to do what to say and what i don't say or do.

Thats all I have to say.

- Destroyer3366

Edit: I am sorry for the things I have done i just don't know how to act around you.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2012, 05:29:56 PM »

i have only 3 things that can explain this...

1. FUCK YOU ALL, Except Beatlejuice he is the best, Ironman he is a good guy just full of jokes, Scooby he is just i can't explain him, and meester even though i hate you, which i actually don't its just fun to make you rage and think i actually am raging and cussing and etc its all a big joke you just don't get it yet, but keep trying, and for the sake of the joke RAGE SOME MORE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASS FUCKER!!!

2. Even though i piss people off they don't get it, I am not into being annoyed and toyed around with, I need you Guys to stop it so I can stop it, but Meester hacks and he admitted it, he also banned me for nothing from ventrillo, and doesn't get why i really act like this.

3. I piss people off because i don't get the types of jokes you like, but every time i make a joke or say the truth you either thing i am raging or lieing which gets annoying you know what i mean don't you? anyway if you explain yourselves to me then i can start getting to know what to do what to say and what i don't say or do.

Thats all I have to say.

- Destroyer3366

Edit: I am sorry for the things I have done i just don't know how to act around you.
First tell us your true age, now is the time to do it since it will show you have courage and you can admit to your mistakes. Don't worry about age there have been plenty of people that have gotten along with Mafia even though they were younger than the required age, but these people were honest and truthful. So now is your only chance to make it all right and tell us your true age.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2012, 05:36:51 PM »

First tell us your true age, now is the time to do it since it will show you have courage and you can admit to your mistakes. Don't worry about age there have been plenty of people that have gotten along with Mafia even though they were younger than the required age, but these people were honest and truthful. So now is your only chance to make it all right and tell us your true age.
  He is 13.  I talked to his Mom tonight.  He probably won't be around the forums much longer now after what I had talked to her about.  Also, I am meeting her when I go down to Fort Hood in Texas in a few months.  She sounds hot. 

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012, 05:41:22 PM »

He is 13.  I talked to his Mom tonight.  He probably won't be around the forums much longer now after what I had talked to her about.  Also, I am meeting her when I go down to Fort Hood in Texas in a few months.  She sounds hot. 

Not sure if serious. Could be epic. :thinking

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 27 queries.