*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 07, 2024, 06:15:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Room for one more...  (Read 3412 times)

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Room for one more...
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 01:20:19 PM »

First off...I never called YOU a dumbass specifically. I was referring to anyone who kills MAFIA members over and over again...thus the dumassES comment. Second of all, I said "Here's a clue to YOU PEOPLE"....which would also imply I wasn't talking to one specific person.
Finally, dont try to itimidate me with big words and "sophisticated" lines when you are spitting out sentances like this
Them on the other hand still pop off at any chance they get.

P.S. There is only one L in respectful. So please if you are going to try to act intelligent, try not to make Texans look like retards in the process.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Room for one more...
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 01:24:44 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper
First off...I never called YOU a dumbass specifically. I was referring to anyone who kills MAFIA members over and over again...thus the dumassES comment. Second of all, I said "Here's a clue to YOU PEOPLE"....which would also imply I wasn't talking to one specific person.
Finally, dont try to itimidate me with big words and "sophisticated" lines when you are spitting out sentances like this  

P.S. There is only one L in respectful. So please if you are going to try to act intelligent, try not to make Texans look like retards in the process.

^^^^ ill take fucking owned for 300 please

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Room for one more...
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 01:30:28 PM »

closed
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 10:07:16 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 27 queries.