*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 19, 2024, 06:46:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Roshan Is Back  (Read 4193 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Roshan Is Back
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 05:39:48 AM »

Welcome back Roshan. I think you should try and live on campus though to get the full college experience, get a student loan maybe. Also, if your parents are gonna be around all the time thats gonna end up driving you crazy.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 06:08:39 AM »

Still...it would be fucking amazing to go to Humbolt, just so you could say you went to Humbolt University.

Haha Humboldt? I don't think it's that great of a school, is it?

Quote from: *MAFIA* Dune Surfer
Welcome back Roshan. I think you should try and live on campus though to get the full college experience, get a student loan maybe. Also, if your parents are gonna be around all the time thats gonna end up driving you crazy.

I know, that's exactly what I'm worried about.  But since it's only about a 10-15 minute drive from my house to the University, I think living at home would be the cheapest way.  I wanted to stay in the dorms, but then it would kind of pointless to pay all that extra money when you're close by.  I'm going to be pretty busy when I participate in other activities, like the Marching Band and stuff like that.  Oh well, we'll see how it goes in the future.

Pepper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 02:13:26 PM »

i have a question do u have the option of taking the Stars General Standard Test? my dad took it and was highest in the school and i want to see how i do, so i was wondering if u were able to take it or if its disbanded?

Anyways nice to see you i got 3 more years :P

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 02:31:46 PM »

i have a question do u have the option of taking the Stars General Standard Test? my dad took it and was highest

I have no idea what that is.  We do have a test called the STAR Test, which is given to all grades except 12th.  You have to take the test because it lets the school know how you're doing.  Another one is the California High School Exit Exam, which you need to pass in order to graduate high school.  If you're going to college, you can either take the SAT or ACT tests. I'm sure you know about the SAT...

Pepper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 02:36:02 PM »

yea, i know all about thous this was a separate thing that he took along with the exit finals. not something u had to do it was for the military or something about if u go into the military they could rank u or something i forgot the hole story if Ur interested my dad and me are going to the MustangRang Father's Day gun shoot in Nevada and ill ask him then ill also bring back photos of me shooting the flamthrower!!!! for thous that don't believe me.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 01:08:18 AM »

yea, i know all about thous this was a separate thing that he took along with the exit finals. not something u had to do it was for the military or something about if u go into the military they could rank u or something i forgot the hole story if Ur interested my dad and me are going to the MustangRang Father's Day gun shoot in Nevada and ill ask him then ill also bring back photos of me shooting the flamthrower!!!! for thous that don't believe me.
It isn't the STARS test and what you get on it, doesn't RANK you.  It is called the ASFAB test.  It tells the Recruiter if you are stupid and have to be infantry or if you are smart and become some military itell.  It just says what feilds in the military that you would better fit into.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 01:15:38 AM »

Haha Humboldt? I don't think it's that great of a school, is it?

humbolt is where a ton of all the weed in California is grown and shipped from. It's like a whole different country there, locals grow it in their yards, very little local crack down. Some massive raids happen every few years though.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 26 queries.