*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 12:33:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Who all rides and what do you ride?  (Read 4222 times)

panhead955

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Who all rides and what do you ride?
« on: June 17, 2005, 08:22:17 AM »

I know Gwar is wrenching a old Honda CB back to life.

I currently ride a Triumph Daytona (hence the 955), Yamaha V-Max and a Yamaha Seca Turbo (old original Seca). Plan to build a Panhead chopper someday.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 09:34:36 AM »

I ride your mom with a 12 inch dildo :D

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 10:18:41 AM »

Yeah, his dick is so small it won't even go in so he has to use a strap on dildo.

panhead955

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 02:06:58 PM »

My mom said it was a double headed 12 incher and he takes ten of them up his own ass leaving poor old mom with only two. No wonder she is so bitchy and sexually frustrated.

Nothing but liberals and queers from Connecticut, either way makes you pansy.

Hahahahaha, oh yeah Patriots SUCK!!!! Go STEELERS!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 02:15:34 PM »

As far as Patriots/Steelers, uh, what happened in the playoffs in January?  Big Ben blew it for Pittsburgh.  New England has won the past 2 Super Bowls, and 3 of the last 4....I see you're an old man, maybe you're still stuck in the 70s when the Steelers ruled.  However, I am not about to get into a football debate.  I'm just stating the facts.

In the spirit of your original post, here is my car:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 02:22:05 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

panhead955

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 03:59:21 PM »

I can't view the pic yet. Old man, damn. Just because I had the original Pong game as a kid and my first computer was a top of the line Texas Instruments Ti 99/4a doesn't make me old. I prefer seasoned. Hahahahahaha.

Our regular season was the shit!
Ending Pats run of being undefeated was better
Losing in the playoffs due to a rookie QB sucked but we wouldn't have been there without him.

I've actually seen him out and about at the local bike hang-outs. Haven't spoken to him cause he is usually surrounded by groupies and hotties.

Red Sox gonna kick our asses.

For sale, one slightly used baseball team.

I hate the Yankapee-pees too.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 04:01:39 PM »

Wait a minute now. You can insult Diablo and all the liberals from connecticut all you want, but when you mess with the Pats you're just asking for a root ban.

PATS OWN YOU NIGGA!

panhead955

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 04:02:39 PM »

Hahahaha, yeah sure. Who beat them in the regular season?

We will see the Pats and the Steelers meet again this year.

You like my new avatar?

hehehehehe, atleast your not a friggen Dallas Slowboys fan.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 04:21:06 PM »

Are you seriously asking us who won in the regular season meeting between the two teams?  We both know that doesn't matter, stop trying to act like it does.  When they met in the playoffs, thats when it counted.  5-10 years from now, people will look back and see that the New England Patriots won the **SUPER BOWL**, nobody will remember the regular season game or the Pittsburgh Steelers record that year.  Sorry.

panhead955

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 07:03:51 PM »

I'll remember, I also remember how two years before we were robbed by bad officials which gave the Pats the advancement.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 07:38:22 PM »

Dude nobody cares about refs missing a call, its not what counts.  The sports world is full of bad calls and "what ifs."  If you just focus on all that garbage you're not a true fan.  I'm sure back in the 70s there were other good teams and terrible officiating calls, which could have stopped the Stealers awesome run.  But I'm not complaining, they won the championship, congratulate them.  In the end, thats what it all comes down to.  The championships are the thing people care about.  Once again you missed the point of what I was saying.  Of course, not EVERYBODY will forget their excellent season and regular season win over the Patriots.  The Steelers will remember and all their fans and all the sports writers.  But the average football fan won't.  Thats not the point.  What people care about is playoff wins and Super Bowls.  How about in 20-50 years, the only thing that will matter is that the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl in 2005.  Don't come back and say "Pittsburgh won in the regular season." - it doesn't mean anything and you've already said it.

panhead955

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 04:35:27 AM »

Can we agree that the Ravens suck? Hahahahaha. Maybe if the Pats and Steelers meet we can wager something. You drink Rolling Rock? It is brewed about 9 miles from me and 2 miles from the Steelers training camp. Maybe you can offer up some good chowder or a rack of some local beers.

Damn Patriots have been a thorn in Pittsburgh side for to long!!!!!!! Time to end thier dynasty!!!!!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 12:47:04 PM »

Well I'm glad that is over with.  I'm not big on the Patriots even though I'm from here, I was just letting you know who was better last year.  Their dynasty should end this year with both their offensive and defensive coordinators leaving, but we'll see.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 01:41:50 PM »

Omg fucking football (sports in general) is a waste of money and peoples time now if the fucks hade clubs and knifes and carved each other up now I would pay to see that but to watch some nigger run a fucking ball around nah no thank you give that nigger a rope and see how far he can go ;)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 05:34:08 PM »

Well of the 4 main hobbies that guys like, I'm into 3 of them.  I like 1. sports (football, basketball, baseball), 2. music (I play guitar, some piano), and 3. video games (battlefield, starcraft, sega sports games).  The one thing I don't know anything about is 4. cars.  And yes I know I am excluding two categories, women & drinking/drugs, but I don't consider those "hobbies."

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.