*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 03:10:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: DOA's website  (Read 8003 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 10:02:35 AM »

I have knowledge.

*MAFIA* Phantom

DOA's website
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2005, 11:03:15 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']

Lol. Dude, I have more knowledge about computers in my fingernail than entire MAFIA has combined in all its members.

so you are basically saying you are hardcore computer geek.

besides, you just found out about that teleport code that we used ages ago and it doesn't work for 1942 you nib.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

DOA's website
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2005, 12:31:36 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
so you are basically saying you are hardcore computer geek.

besides, you just found out about that teleport code that we used ages ago and it doesn't work for 1942 you nib.

Lol u of all people calling him a computer nerd lol please kinda stupid dont u think

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2005, 12:52:09 PM »

And the four years I've spent here at the university studying computing means nothing.  Right on.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2005, 12:52:24 PM »

Wheres yukk's 12 year old butt at?

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mdkhacks.com
DOA's website
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2005, 02:27:11 PM »

if they cant afford 5$ usd a month then they shouldnt even be a clan!

*MAFIA* Killer Bee

DOA's website
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2005, 02:45:17 PM »

Dam programmer your real fuckin kool, I wish i could be a geek like you. ROFL suck a dick fag.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2005, 05:54:54 PM »

Im 100% sure...but I dont think that you can store data in a fingernail...J ust a thought...

I think RAHL owns you!!! HA! COMPUTER BATTLE!!!!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

DOA's website
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2005, 06:57:59 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rahl
And the four years I've spent here at the university studying computing means nothing.  Right on.

Im sure it means something Rahl but programmer is nuts ive told him before hes like Bill Gates only not a queer

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2005, 12:14:16 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Killer Bee
Dam programmer your real fuckin kool, I wish i could be a geek like you. ROFL suck a dick fag.

I bet you do want to be like me, niggerlips. Seeing that with my "geek" abilities I make more money than your entire fucking family going back 50 generations. I hope you will enjoy working at K-Mart or sucking the shit off of public toilets at a bus station as a Janitorial Engineer. I pray everyday to whatever god you believe in that he removes your ability to reproduce since having less of your fucked up DNA in the gene pool will only make this world better.

Also, learn to fucking spell. Every decent human being can do it.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
teleport code that we used ages ago and it doesn't work for 1942 you nib.

Lol? If you used it AGES ago than you wouldn't be saying that it doesn't work for BF1942. If you weren't such a retarded shithead, you'd realize that all mods are based off the 1942 engine - which means that the soldier exit position code existes for all player controllable objects thus would work equally well for vanilla BF1942 as well as for DC.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
Im 100% sure...but I dont think that you can store data in a fingernail...J ust a thought...

I have a fucking 100TB Firewire memory drive implanted in my fingernail. I also shoot lasers out of my eyes.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

DOA's website
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2005, 12:37:36 AM »

U bitchez got owned G'DAY

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
DOA's website
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2005, 01:50:47 AM »

If he was really that great...don't you think that he would know talking shit on the computer really means nothing? Yeah.

Im Snyper. I am 104. I live on Venus, I have 4 arms and 6 legs. I make 34 million googabucks a year. I drive a Ford Mustangstardes troyer. My wife has 8 boobs. I went to the Best Blue Storm University of Venus. I have a lot of gas. My planet would squash you. Back when I was 26 I won gold the Venolympics in the 100, 200, and 300 kilomile. I invented stadium lighting that doesnt take 30 hounutes to light up. I come from the great line of Snypers. There was Abraham Linsnyper, Thomas Edisnyper, Billy Balwisnyper, Gingis Khasnyper, Napolean Bosnyper, Bill Cosbsnyper, Micheal Jordasnyper, Leonardo DaSnyper, Chuck Norrisnyper , William Shakesnyper, Christopher Columbusnyper, Ludwig Van Beethovesnyper, Mahatma Gandhsnyper, and who could ever forget the mighty Achillesnyper. ...

*MAFIA* LAAZ

DOA's website
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2005, 02:18:27 AM »

Not funny ^ killed it..

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2005, 10:35:38 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper
Im Snyper. I am 104. I live on Venus, I have 4 arms and 6 legs. I make 34 million googabucks a year. I drive a Ford Mustangstardes troyer. My wife has 8 boobs. I went to the Best Blue Storm University of Venus. I have a lot of gas. My planet would squash you. Back when I was 26 I won gold the Venolympics in the 100, 200, and 300 kilomile. I invented stadium lighting that doesnt take 30 hounutes to light up. I come from the great line of Snypers. There was Abraham Linsnyper, Thomas Edisnyper, Billy Balwisnyper, Gingis Khasnyper, Napolean Bosnyper, Bill Cosbsnyper, Micheal Jordasnyper, Leonardo DaSnyper, Chuck Norrisnyper , William Shakesnyper, Christopher Columbusnyper, Ludwig Van Beethovesnyper, Mahatma Gandhsnyper, and who could ever forget the mighty Achillesnyper. ...

Yeah but you don't shoot lasers out of your eyes which makes you only 1/36th the person I am. Sucka.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2005, 11:57:56 AM »

"I bet you do want to be like me, niggerlips. Seeing that with my "geek" abilities I make more money than your entire fucking family going back 50 generations."
    -Programmer_1

ok if this is true than why cant u send in money for ur own clan? just a thought...

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 28 queries.