*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 09:40:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: DOA's website  (Read 8001 times)

g00deye

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mafiaowns.com
DOA's website
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2005, 01:00:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper

Im Snyper. I am 104. I live on Venus, I have 4 arms and 6 legs. I make 34 million googabucks a year. I drive a Ford Mustangstardes troyer. My wife has 8 boobs. I went to the Best Blue Storm University of Venus. I have a lot of gas. My planet would squash you. Back when I was 26 I won gold the Venolympics in the 100, 200, and 300 kilomile. I invented stadium lighting that doesnt take 30 hounutes to light up. I come from the great line of Snypers. There was Abraham Linsnyper, Thomas Edisnyper, Billy Balwisnyper, Gingis Khasnyper, Napolean Bosnyper, Bill Cosbsnyper, Micheal Jordasnyper, Leonardo DaSnyper, Chuck Norrisnyper , William Shakesnyper, Christopher Columbusnyper, Ludwig Van Beethovesnyper, Mahatma Gandhsnyper, and who could ever forget the mighty Achillesnyper. ...

Same here.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2005, 01:30:22 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
ok if this is true than why cant u send in money for ur own clan? just a thought...

Because I only spend money on things that produce some sort of return for me and me alone. I am not going to spend my money on things that other people derive entertainment from. What's in it for me?

If people in our clan enjoy playing as a DOA member, they can donate the amount of money they feel is worth the price of the entertainment they derived from it.

*MAFIA* Killer Bee

DOA's website
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2005, 03:22:42 PM »

now i just wish i would see you in real life programmer, so i could nigger stomp you lmfao, and by the way y dont you give me your adress so i can get rich to. THEN ALL BY ALL THE BUD IN THE WORLD.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2005, 07:20:10 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Killer Bee
now i just wish i would see you in real life programmer, so i could nigger stomp you lmfao, and by the way y dont you give me your adress so i can get rich to. THEN ALL BY ALL THE BUD IN THE WORLD.

But how could you possibly niggerstomp me with two broken legs?

*MAFIA* Phantom

DOA's website
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2005, 10:45:39 PM »

Wow programmer is just fucking retarded now.  The code you gave us is the exact code we knew about a LONG time ago. It does NOT work for bf1942 you dumb nigger. We thought the code you were going to give us was something new but when you posted it, it was the same old shit.

Quote from: Programmer the Jew
Seeing that with my "geek" abilities I make more money than your entire fucking family going back 50 generations.

Yes you are a geek and obviously you don't make any money since you come to us with noobish questions like "Where can I get a server that only costs 2 dollars a year because I'm a cheap crack whore and I love to jerk my parents off."

Tell me something programmer, have you seen the 40 Year Old Virgin? You should take a few notes from that movie cuz I bet your hands are starting to build calluses. Jew lover.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2005, 11:50:11 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Wow programmer is just fucking retarded now.  The code you gave us is the exact code we knew about a LONG time ago. It does NOT work for bf1942 you dumb nigger. We thought the code you were going to give us was something new but when you posted it, it was the same old shit.

Then why the fuck can I get teleportation in BF1942 to work and you can't you dumb niggershit? Hell, I first tested the teleportation code in vanilla 1942 WAY before I used it in our DC maps. You're obviously doing something wrong you dumbfuck.

Yes you are a geek and obviously you don't make any money since you come to us with noobish questions like "Where can I get a server that only costs 2 dollars a year because I'm a cheap crack whore and I love to jerk my parents off."

I am not going to argue with you about how much money I have. I'm not a stupid dumbshit like you that would take it up the ass like a gay black man and pay for other people's entertainment - people who you only know on the Internet. I have better fucking things to do with my money that rent a fucking server for a bunch of dumb niggerfarts that randomly connect to our server.

This is why I want the cheapest fucking server I can find. I don't want to have to pay a whole lot of money for a fucking expensive server if the amount of money we get through donations isn't enough.

You simply don't understand the fucking concept of money if you're saying that I should pay for my own fucking server. The reason I HAVE money is because I'm not a dumb assfucker like yourself that likes to throw money out the window to entertain other dumbfucks.

Tell me something programmer, have you seen the 40 Year Old Virgin?

Yes I've seen it - I bet you were the inspiration for that movie.

You should take a few notes from that movie cuz I bet your hands are starting to build calluses.

Unlike you, I actually have a real girlfriend to play with, unlike the blow-up rubber one you hide under your bed.

Jew lover.

Fag lover.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
DOA's website
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2005, 01:15:23 AM »

Oooo can this be the first thread I close pleaseeeee

*MAFIA* Phantom

DOA's website
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2005, 01:27:44 AM »

I'm not even gonna read that pile of shit you just wrote you denderfiliac.

Loaded

DOA's website
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2005, 04:38:58 AM »

All the cool stuff that Programmer_One has and can do, my oh my...

None of it is any good when he still looks like this...

Just make sure you save the pic before he removes it from his WEB SITE. LOL I am sure he gets ALL kinds of money from there.

P-1... Go ahead and give me what you got, I don't post much anymore, BUT I really do miss this kind of thread.

*MAFIA* Phantom

DOA's website
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2005, 11:05:02 AM »

thatls programmer? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHA wat a virgin! GEEK ALERT! lol!!! PawPaw you just made my day. :)

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2005, 02:34:54 PM »

Quote from: Loaded
None of it is any good when he still looks like this...

Yeah...that's me...6 years ago. However, thanks for reminding me to update that picture.

If you refresh this thread, you should now see how I look now. (More or less...that picture is kind of old too).

LOL I am sure he gets ALL kinds of money from there.

Nope. I get most of my money from here

(I am working on the website so you won't see much).

P-1... Go ahead and give me what you got, I don't post much anymore, BUT I really do miss this kind of thread.

Ok you're a dickface. I'm actually too busy to insult you properly at this moment, so check back later.

thatls programmer? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHA wat a virgin! GEEK ALERT! lol!!! PawPaw you just made my day. :)

Old picture...and so what? I was still a virgin at 14. Whoop-dee fucking doo. I'm 20 now so I had plenty of time to lose it, which I did.

You're so up in arms about virginity, I bet you haven't even lost yours yet. Only virgins have to make jokes about other people's virginity to make themselves feel better.

Queer.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 02:43:14 PM by [DOA] Programmer_One »

*MAFIA* Phantom

DOA's website
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2005, 02:51:37 PM »

Quote from: Loaded

LOL!!!!! Holy shit this is too much! And programmer you should know better, you can't lose your virginity by inserting your penis into a cd-rom drive, just doesn't work.

Zeppelin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2005, 02:54:56 PM »

queer... lol nice ending lol i thought only queers called each other queers

l

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2005, 03:05:39 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Zeppelin
queer... lol nice ending lol i thought only queers called each other queers

Well, I thought it was a nice way to end my post. And no, strait people call queers queer - homosexuals call each other life partners.

LOL!!!!! Holy shit this is too much!

What? So what if I'm not dressed up in army fatigues and holding a shotgun like how you probably are in your pictures. And come on, lets see your picture now - I want the chance to point out how unevolved you look.

And programmer you should know better, you can't lose your virginity by inserting your penis into a cd-rom drive, just doesn't work.

Oh I do know better. You see, I lost my virginity by inserting my penis into a vagina. Do I need to show you some highschool-level educational diagrams?

And may I remind you that YOU can't lose your virginity by sticking your penis into the ass of a fat sweaty black man.

Darth

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA's website
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2005, 03:15:11 PM »

hahahaha nice one phantom wow you really do look like a fag hahaha thats funny lol

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 28 queries.