*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 12:04:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I'm rich!!!  (Read 2744 times)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm rich!!!
« on: May 13, 2010, 07:09:21 AM »

...The letter says so, it has to be true. Man and just think this was in my spam folder, I could have lost millions.

Attention!
My Husband's death has basically given the entire family tremendous insight about those who are supportive to his government and those who are hypocrites, I never would believe that you could for any reason ignore and refuse to assist this family with the depressed matter on ground.
I am relating the matter to you following the recommendation of my husband's view as stated on his record with full confidence from the heart of the entire family that you will be of unconditional assistance to the matter for the benefit of both of us therefore I beg your assistance to permit me to include your name in the deposit letter as the beneficiary/recipient of our huge fund port-folio abroad which my Husband deposited with the Bank of England.
Secondly, we want you to work together with the Executive Governor of Bank of England whom the deposited fund amount (GBP50,000,000.00) Fifty million British pounds which my husband deposited with Bank of England, we have already informed the Executive Governor Bank of England Mr. Mervyn Allister King who is currently in Saudi Arabia, we have informed him of our willing to present our chosen foreign partner who will work together with him  as our beneficiary and get the fund into the banking system in your name for proper investment until when this problem pass over, Please indicate your interest in assisting my family in your response so that copy of the deposit letter will be forwarded to you including the Executive Governor of England Mr. Mervyn Allister King’s  contact information for immediate action.
Upon our hearing from you and your interest in participating in this transaction, we will inform the special adviser to the president on media and financial matters, my husband’s trusted personnel Mr. Segun Adeniyi, so confirm your willingness so that we will inform him and both of you will open communication on this serious transactions and matters, then power of Attorney and Changing of Ownership to your name will commence immediately because there is no time waste.
It worries my heart not only that the family could loose our money to the Nigerian Government but that I have confidently revealed such secret attempts of my family to you which could be dangerous to the reputation of the entire family,
However, the hope of the family towards processing that treasure is still on you for now as you should know that such a secret should not be revealed to one we don't trust, therefore making it very difficult to be sure for now the possibility of claiming that fund from the Bank of England since I can not front my self neither any of my family member to handle the claim not even any Nigerian no matter how close to avoid scandal.
You are advised to forward your ID when replying this message so that I will send it to the Bank of England for official confirmation of your beneficiary Status to them; I will like you to go through what is happening in Nigeria on the internet in goggle and type in the President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and Acting President Jonathan Good luck’s power struggle so that you will understand what we are going through now I WILL ADVICE YOU SEND YOUR REPLY TO MY PRIVATE SECURITY E MAIL ADDRESS} mrsturaiumaruy ara***@offp*org HAT I WILL GIVE IT URGENT ATTENTION IT DESERVES.
Sincerely
Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua,
Reply My Private email address is: mrsturaiumaruy ara***@offp*org
This is my security telephone number which you can contact with me anytime 24 hours of the day.
Tel: +234-8126352***

My Husband's death
>>>mrsturaiumaruyara***@offp*org (sure I guess it could be the dead mans (the hubby) address)

Almost, almost. I have to say it is one of the better/longer ones I have seen.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 07:10:56 AM by *MAFIA* ReLoaded »

EaSyCoMpAnY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: I'm rich!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 09:49:39 AM »

Get these all the time, they are just a pain in the arse and are sent to the spam where they belong..

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 12:49:22 PM »

I got one of these one time from some African "royal family" or some shit like that. It said something about my African American connection to this dead princess... I'm white. And always have been... They do make for a good read though.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 01:38:58 PM »

I got one of these one time from some African "royal family" or some shit like that. It said something about my African American connection to this dead princess... I'm white. And always have been... They do make for a good read though.
  I am sure you have or had some black in you atleast once.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 02:17:59 PM »

If he lives and family is from the good old USA, that is a for sure, no way away around it. He just got lucky, like most of us white people and his kin went the white route instead of black.

EaSyCoMpAnY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 02:19:44 PM »

Or 2 or 3 times lol

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 03:27:55 PM »

...The letter says so, it has to be true. Man and just think this was in my spam folder, I could have lost millions.
>>>mrsturaiumaruyara***@offp*org (sure I guess it could be the dead mans (the hubby) address)

Almost, almost. I have to say it is one of the better/longer ones I have seen.

Hajia Turai Yar Adua is her name, so it's still a "woman's" address. THe name is Turai, not Sturai. Regaurdless, these emails are still funny to get. Always a good read.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »

i love em, i give you millions for your cc number rofl, take the fee out of the millions :D

then again these are meant for stupid people.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 04:00:08 PM »

There are internet scammers all around this world.  Send me money and you will get this.  Send me money and you will get that.  Send me money and I will create the worlds best server.  Send me money and I will send you the best weed.  It is funny how far people will go to scam money from people. 

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 04:21:58 PM »

There are internet scammers all around this world.  Send me money and you will get this.  Send me money and you will get that.  Send me money and I will create the worlds best server.  Send me money and I will send you the best weed.  It is funny how far people will go to scam money from people. 
LOL Amen brother. Jeese he didn't just remove your posting rights for speaking your mind here did he??? Did you Bone?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 04:32:39 PM »

your next dune :)

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.