*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 12:57:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Teacher Calls Girl A Loser  (Read 3464 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Teacher Calls Girl A Loser
« on: March 16, 2010, 09:35:34 PM »

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/16/teacher-suspended-for-writing-loser-on-girls-papers/?hpt=T2

What do you think? Do you think it's right for the teacher to say that?

I think that if the student knows that the teacher is joking with them, then it's alright. But if the student doesn't like being called that, then he should stop. It's better to have a teacher who can connect with the students in a fun way rather than someone who doesn't.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Re: Teacher Calls Girl A Loser
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 09:56:03 PM »

Freedom of Speech.  The teacher never imposed on any of the girl's liberties so I don't think they did anything wrong.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 03:26:36 AM »

We had a somewhat similar "problem" at my highschool around 3 or 4 years ago with an AP Political Science teacher when I was in his class. The teacher was in his mid 20s and would always mess around with students in class, calling them stupid if they said something retarded, or giving them high fives if they made an awesome joke at someone else's expense.

I thought it was fucking hilarious, and so did the rest of the class. Then one day when a student was going on a lengthy rant about something that bothered them he replied "bitch, bitch, bitch" (as in they were "bitching" about something that was unimportant). Needless to say this nutty homeschooled albino transfer student chick complained to her parents saying he called a student a bitch (totally taken out of context), who complained to the school, and he ended up on leave until winter break (happened at the beginning of the school year, so around septemberish?)

The chick who the remark was targeted at said she didn't care at all and thought it was funny, and so did the rest of the class, but just because one proper bitch got offended the shit hit the fan.

Pretty lame punishment if you ask me, if the person targeted thinks its funny, and so does the teacher, then where the fuck is there a problem? People are way too uppity these days.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 01:23:45 PM »

The teacher was in his mid 20s and would always mess around with students in class, calling them stupid if they said something retarded, or giving them high fives if they made an awesome joke at someone else's expense.

I know plenty of teachers like that. They love to joke around but they know where to draw the line. Even though it is a fine line, most teachers should know what type of person that each student they have is and whether or not that student can handle jokes at his/her expense. I love teacher who make fun of other students. My AP Chemistry teacher does it all the time. Everyone loves him. But, like in Wasser's story, I'm afraid that he is gonna get a student that can't handle a joke and then he/she is gonna bitch to the administration and get him fired.

It's all in the name of fun.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 02:12:25 AM »

You should hear what I say and call my students. 

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 03:20:33 PM »

lol my school's physcology teacher just got arrested for having sexual relations with a redhead senior. his name was Mr. Maur (mou as in mouse - er) or something like that. It sprung all sorts of jokes.

What's a redheads favorite candy? maurlaters lol.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 30 queries.