*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 09:49:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: passing by a dying man  (Read 1870 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
passing by a dying man
« on: February 02, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: passing by a dying man
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 03:22:53 PM »

one screwed up place we live in. How fucking trivial can you get? Beating up a homeless person because they called you gay? I mean honestly, any self respected straight man wouldn't think twice if someone called them gay, let alone kill them.

This is gonna sound a bit racist, probably because it is, but i think it has a lot to do with them being middle aged mexican men. There's sort of the "tough guy" attitude that you need to maintain, and if someone "threatens" your toughness, like by calling you a queer, then you need to assert your dominance over them and beat them up to "prove" you aren't a queer. Pretty pathetic really.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 08:01:58 PM »

50 mexican dudes and 1 mexican whore, in a trailer. what do you expect?

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 09:57:02 PM »

This is gonna sound a bit racist, probably because it is, but i think it has a lot to do with them being middle aged mexican men. There's sort of the "tough guy" attitude that you need to maintain, and if someone "threatens" your toughness, like by calling you a queer, then you need to assert your dominance over them and beat them up to "prove" you aren't a queer. Pretty pathetic really.

I don't think it matters what race the man was, or what color the people were that left him for dead. It's the face that dozens of people walked by as he layed on the sidewalk. How the fuck can someone live like that? I could never immagine just walking past him. For god's sake, you dont even have to try to reccessitate him, or even touch him. Atleast dial 911, even if that is all you do. It's a fucked up world we're all living in.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

I don't think it matters what race the man was
i don't mean because they were mexican they decided to pass by him, i meant the reason the whole altercation started is because of the "machismo" attitude that surrounds lots of low income male mexicans. The whole "i have to act tough to assert my dominance" thing, lots of people do it. Just look at 50 cent. tries to act like a badass, or like he's one hard mother fucker, because that means he's someone you don't want to mess with. Or at least that's what they seem to think

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 04:51:31 AM »

Look at where they are.  It's a fucking ghetto.  All the hoods that hang there have complete control of the area. If you live there and stop to help this dude then your ass is next.  Kinda like helping a Jewish soldier back to his tank in Gaza.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 04:38:56 PM »

i don't mean because they were mexican they decided to pass by him, i meant the reason the whole altercation started is because of the "machismo" attitude that surrounds lots of low income male mexicans. The whole "i have to act tough to assert my dominance" thing, lots of people do it. Just look at 50 cent. tries to act like a badass, or like he's one hard mother fucker, because that means he's someone you don't want to mess with. Or at least that's what they seem to think

I don't dissagree at all. I'm just saying that in this case it doesn't matter who did it. its that the people didnt help him at all.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 28 queries.