*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 07:10:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ExploitedNoobs.com  (Read 32768 times)

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2005, 02:36:16 PM »

I didnt actually do the challenge.

Hey Loaded since you wanna come over Ill help you find me. Ill PM you my real inforess if youre really serious????!!!!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2005, 02:54:46 PM »

Hey guys, I laughed at what they said about us.  So I thought I would make them I little "Thank You" letter.
Thank You Letter
I also couldn't go without leaving them a post on their thread about us.
Our "Spotlight" Thread

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2005, 03:24:52 PM »

Well, I don't see what the big problem is with us hacking. Whoever comes into our server usually has hacks themselves or is looking for them. If they don't want to play with hackers, they can leave. It's not like we force them to come into our server. So in a round about way, we are actually helping all of the people out there that don't hack. Think about it, it's a server that all the hackers can come into and play so that they don't go to other servers and kill all of the others that don't hack. See, we are actually helping you guys out by getting the hackers off of your servers.

Loaded

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2005, 03:25:36 PM »

Quote from: Nemesis
I didnt actually do the challenge.

Hey Loaded since you wanna come over Ill help you find me. Ill PM you my real inforess if youre really serious????!!!!

Like I would want to come to your house... By the way don't get cockie with me if that is what you plan on doing. You don't know me and you really don't want to fuck with me, I am not some little kid that you can play Internet tuff guy with.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2005, 03:29:28 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Like I would want to come to your house... By the way don't get cockie with me if that is what you plan on doing. You don't know me and you really don't want to fuck with me, I am not some little kid that you can play Internet tuff guy with.

No doubt.  You don't want to fuck with paw paw.  He'll have you wailing like a Norwegian fisherman!

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2005, 03:53:12 PM »

Well:

***Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAFIA* Toblerone
dann jarvis
4521 annette
npr, fl 34652
US ***

Cool in my state, I am going for a ride.

Sure makes it seem like youre intention is to come over here with bad intentions. WHos getting cocky?! Youre the one(s) bringing this lil forums flame war into the real world, not me. You know what F it, my real name is Rodney Berry. You can start your search on me in the USMC records. I dont know how public they are but since youre suposidly all hackers youll figure it out. In case theres more than 1 rodney berry listed Im the one that ended up going awol, and spent a short run in the brigg. Go look youll see, if youre smart enuff. Hillsburough County doesnt have anything listed about me at their site, but im in some other countys sites im sure, but im sure one of those services will show you my other info, and more, likely even where my new address is. A good lead for you to follow would be Temple Terrace/Lakeland. That name above is someone I used to know that pissed me off awhile back, and the address is an actual address but its made up, go there and youll see. Happy trails!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2005, 03:54:51 PM »

Loaded?  Have you considered sending the "BULLET"?:P

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2005, 03:56:55 PM »

Ha.  Man, nobody is going to come after you.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2005, 04:08:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Ha.  Man, nobody is going to come after you.

I dunno man, we could have Pat, Rick, and Loaded form a little makeshift mob. I'm sure Pat could get some Mexicans from his shop who like to get stabby to come with him.
:46:   :54:

Loaded:

Unleash the :13:

Loaded

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2005, 04:25:30 PM »

I am not in the mood to send the bullet, it takes to long to work... I can tell you two things I know already, this guy is black and I know is local VERY well.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2005, 05:17:51 PM »

he's a virgin!

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2005, 06:20:39 PM »

Anyways, Im done arguing in here. If you wanna come see me i gave you enuff info to figure out where Im at. If theres a scrim Ill be there, who knows since I dont even play vanilla BF42 you might even get the best of me.

O and your "buddies" DOA noticed this thread and stopped by, spamming. Or  was it mafia, whatever doesnt matter. They can keep coming back and ill keep showing them how its done. they deleted my post when i posted there once awhile back. at least you guys are man enuff to leave the thread up and have some fun with it. so based on that i do have some sort of respect for ya, but youre still hackers, and I am Nemesis.

go ahead and get your last word in, its been fun...

GG

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2005, 06:25:05 PM »

Quote from those lil DOA punks:
2. we are nothing like *mafia. in fact, we do not make special places to hide like mafia.

Kojak

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2005, 07:15:06 PM »

*MAFIA* can own ur ass so dont scrim unless u wanna get a cap popped in ur ass!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2005, 07:26:29 PM »

Quote from: Kojak
*MAFIA* can own ur ass so dont scrim unless u wanna get a cap popped in ur ass!

Just like we can do to yours?

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 28 queries.