*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 11:23:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: GWAR needs an attitude adjustment!  (Read 6242 times)

Loaded

GWAR needs an attitude adjustment!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 05:01:47 PM »

Quote from: shooter04
if you don't know the facts, then how can you judge my comment?

My point is this... It is not here so I don't care.

Also when did I judge your comment? I didn't.

shooter04

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 06:29:55 PM »

why do you not care what is said on your website.

i interpreted your first comment as a threat, expressing your own feelings about my flame about GWAR.  i guess i misinterpreted and appologize.  

however, GWAR has been causing trouble with MAFIA members.  so how can you guys allow it?  on the game, u kick ppl for tking MAFIA members, so how is this any different?

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
No Problems here
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2005, 06:53:18 PM »

Was on 1.61 tonight with Gwar and had a blast. Was killed alot but it was all good.

Loaded

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 07:02:01 PM »

Quote from: shooter04
why do you not care what is said on your website.

i interpreted your first comment as a threat, expressing your own feelings about my flame about GWAR.  i guess i misinterpreted and appologize.  

however, GWAR has been causing trouble with MAFIA members.  so how can you guys allow it?  on the game, u kick ppl for tking MAFIA members, so how is this any different?

OMG what are you missing here... LOOK AGIAN. I do not care what is said on OTHER web sites, I never said this web site.

Also coming just from me... STFU about GWAR he is a member here and you are NOT. SO before I would ever be on your side no matter what I would be on GWARs side, even if he was talking about me.

EDIT... By the way, don't let me see you EVER using the MAFIA tag without being a member. *MAFIA* OwN_YoU
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 07:08:53 PM by Loaded »

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 12:43:51 AM »

I want to be just like you when I grow up paw paw. I love you (not in a sexual way tho..ok maybe a little sexually)

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2005, 08:46:07 AM »

Shooter you newblet. wolves are smarter than. We should just CLOSED this thread for the love of loaded before he gets pissed off. At you or maybe me. :) ANYTHING FOR THE masters.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2005, 11:21:17 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Good luck after your post. When it is seen by the right people you ass is going to hurt BAD. To start I would change your game name because there are going to be few MAFIA that are going to own your ass all over the server.

Listen up "pawpaw" I have been here long enough to know when bullshit should not go on any longer?  What difference does it make if a non-member brings it to our attension?  Gwar is a fucking idiot its fact not just some insult.  Noone is going to own him for saying shit because quite honestly I dont think to many people give a shit about Gwar with his highly negitive and inactive attitude.  So I definatly dont think he would have to worry about that and I think you need to take a fucking chill pill and not talk down to pubbers who could be future members?  He is brining a problem to our attension.  If your idea was applied in everyday life, if somone accused a police man of doing somthing illegal the accuser would be punished for bringing a problem to the police's attension?  But noooo just because hes a member he can do no wrong through his job.  Life doesnt work like that and neither should mafia.  And members sure as hell arent exempt from the rules (I know personally).  Ive never seen this kind of utter intolerance for other members and other people and it shouldnt have to be delt with by me, bone, yourself paw paw or beatle or anyone else gwar chooses to talk shit about.  Read through the threads beatle posted and then come here and tell the kid (Or slight chance adult) hes wrong about GWAR.  We all know it but noone says it.  And the short fuse statment is the best way Ive ever heard it put.  So Paw paw you must learn to take the take sugestions seriously because if  we did'nt revise some we would have no members (Thank god for uber clan leader bonehead).  So why shouldnt we even look into somones accusations.  No harm done if we did, especially when they are this trueor completely untrue.  And I definatly wouldnt think I would see a post as utterly stupid comming from an admin less a responsible adult with a family.  

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Also coming just from me... STFU about GWAR he is a member here and you are NOT. SO before I would ever be on your side no matter what I would be on GWARs side, even if he was talking about me.

Well I am a member and I say Gwar's a dick! Im sure a few people would agree with me and just because hes a member doesnt place him abone anyone else loaded.  If that was the case we wouldnt have a few members such as Brick who came to us after the whole [UG] ordeal.  Hell would we have any members if the publics opinions meant jack shit.  This isnt the same thing as some fucking idiot posting a flame about us hackers but when the public who play on our server complain about somthing it should atleast be read and not met with threats.

Also I Just noticed the guys name is shooter I hope its not the one from Tiny tots but even if it is his complaints have some bearing.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2005, 11:23:49 AM »

OH SNAP!  Did he just talk back to Paw Paw?!  Someone is about to get owned!

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2005, 12:09:04 PM »

I have to agree with Swifty, just because Gwar is a mafia doesn't mean he can do eveything...

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2005, 12:15:29 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
So Paw paw you must learn to take the take sugestions seriously because if  we did'nt revise some we would have no members (Thank god for uber clan leader bonehead).  

I handle all the new members....

Hell I handle all the current members for that matter...

ALL HAIL THE UB3R CLAN RECRUITER/BOOTER INS4N3!!!!!

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2005, 01:47:58 PM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
OH SNAP!  Did he just talk back to Paw Paw?!  Someone is about to get owned!

Sure as hell wont be me.  Considering pawpaw is never on vent to never know what goes on I dont know how he has such an upstanding reputation, heck even I like him and I dont talk to him.  But that post was lame.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2005, 01:48:53 PM »

And this is not a flame so put it in the correct forum this is a reasonable complaint not a flame.

Loaded

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2005, 03:32:30 PM »

Swifty I am not going to start with you, I am just letting you know I have seen your post.

shooter04

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2005, 03:58:19 PM »

first of all, thank you to Swifty for his comment.  i couldn't agree with you more and it is good to have someone of influence on my side.  you made a very good point using the police example.  LA WOULD GET OFF SCOT FREE, I TELLS YA!  thanks to Carnage as well.  perhaps we can get a change.  and, Loaded, i hope that you do read those links, SINCE THEY ARE ON YOUR SITE.  

hopefully Bonehead will come back and chime in with his opinions.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2005, 06:48:09 PM »

By the way I dont have anything personally against you! We all love paw paw!

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 30 queries.