*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 21, 2024, 12:15:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

What do you think of 3v0? (1-10)

They're very friendly and easy to get alone with! (9-10)
- 12 (22.2%)
They're kool to play with once and a while. (7-8)
- 9 (16.7%)
They're ok I guess... (5-6)
- 4 (7.4%)
They're kool on rare occasions. (3-4)
- 3 (5.6%)
I'd don't like them (1-2)
- 1 (1.9%)
They are mad scientists. (0 to -10)
- 25 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: November 19, 2006, 04:26:48 PM

Author Topic: Greetings Mafia  (Read 5745 times)

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« on: September 30, 2006, 04:23:17 PM »

Greetings MAFIA

For those of you who don't know, I'm Maxter and I'm a member of -=3v0=-. I have been thinking l8tly about my relationship to you guys. First, I want to thank you for providing a great server. I enjoy playing there often and having a good 1 on 1 battle with some of you every so often. I would also REALLY like to thank MOST of you for welcoming 3v0 members with open arms l8ty with our server being down.

Second, I would like to sincereley appoligise if I have acted in a bad/rude way to any of you. I really don't strive to be a jerk, I just get mad sometimes and forget myself. I'd really like to appoligise to (  .  )Y(  .  ) for talking a WHOLE lot of smack when I've been in game with you. This being your server, you have the TOTAL right to sit in a mod and kill the SHIT out of me, please forgive me?

Third, I like to talk about 3v0's relationship with MAFIA. Please, keep in mind though that these are my opinions, they are shared my many, but not by all 3v0. At first, I thought that 3v0 and MAFIA were allies b/c the modding and basic server rules were the same. Then I heard about 3v0 admins being Ex-MAFIA then thus making use neutrals. I speak for a good few 3v0 members in saying, we agree to disagree. You have you way, we have ours. We simply try to act as brothers and sisters in the BF realm. Even though someone you and us have our disagreements, all in all we just want to have a good time playing.

I think that most of your members are very mature and extreamly skilled at Battlefield. I just want to make sure that we (As Clans) arn't on bad terms and can get along ingame. Thanks for all the good times so far.

Ne way, w/o rambaling on ferther. I just want to express my delight with you clan and hope to have more hacking adventures in the near future. Perhaps, we could have more of an "Alliance". But, that would be more of a disgussion for the Head Admins for the clans. I'm just a Happy hacking soldier :)

Thanks again for your great servers.

Your one and only,

-=3v0=- Maxter

ARG!! In the poll it IS NOT to say "Alone". It WAS to say "ALONG"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 04:28:26 PM by -=3v0=- Maxter »

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 04:29:18 PM »

Last time i checked evo was in good relationship already.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 04:33:38 PM »

3v0 and *MAFIA* Dont have problems with eachother. There might be people in our clan that dont like people in your clan and vise versa but i dont think we hate eachtoher. When are servers were down i would play on your server and it was fun. But a few of your members flame me. but i still like Billy and Snake.

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 04:53:28 PM »

kool. Thank you guys. I wasn't sure on our standing. I like ya, good to know you like us too :D

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 06:08:38 PM »

I haven't had any problems with 3v0lution, but then again its been a while since I've been on their ventrilo, server, or forum.  I think most of them are cool with us, especially the ones that know us, but of course they still don't like as much as they say they do or else they wouldn't have left.  

Like Partyboy said, its on a person-by-person basis, its not a "clan" thing.  Some guys will always like 3v0, some will always dislike, and some will be neutral, and it works both ways.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Greetings Mafia
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 07:03:31 PM »

FUCK 3V0 and FUCK INS4n3! I hope you all burn in hell!

just kidding...i love everyone! especially you maxtor you big piece of man meat!

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 07:32:08 PM »

They're very friendly and easy to get alone with! lol are you saying your a loose clan? becuase mafia is the sluttiest clan around ( They gots phantom he'll do anything that moves)

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 01:43:04 AM »

Besides insane I don't have any problem with 3v0. I'm on their ventrilo regularely because I know DeViL (in real life) and I just like to be there and talk with the 3v0 members and play some battlefield or some poker. I think that they are nice and easy to get along with.

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 02:08:34 AM »

Thank you all very much for your comments. This really was an issue that was bothering me b/c I didn't want to just ASK each and every MAFIA member. This is awesome. I really find your comments kool and friendly.

Thanks alot Brothers

Maxter

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »

Quote from: -=3v0=- Maxter
Thank you all very much for your comments. This really was an issue that was bothering me b/c I didn't want to just ASK each and every MAFIA member. This is awesome. I really find your comments kool and friendly.

Thanks alot Brothers

Maxter

i think i speak for everyone when i say you sound like a pussy... or maybe im jsut speaking for myself.. i havent figured it out yet

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

Greetings Mafia
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 09:17:35 AM »

he is okay, not a pussy

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 10:37:22 AM »

lol Milky Way. Good quote to live by, "It is better for people to think your dumb, then for you to prove it". I ask that you don't make assumptions about people you don't know.

k bud? :D

Thanks StimPH :P

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 12:18:43 PM »

Quote from: -=3v0=- Maxter
lol Milky Way. Good quote to live by, "It is better for people to think your dumb, then for you to prove it". I ask that you don't make assumptions about people you don't know.

k bud? :D

Thanks StimPH :P

nah.. now i know for sure your a pussy

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 03:15:14 PM »

lol, nice milky

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2006, 05:28:40 PM »

Milky, you need to be nicer.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 30 queries.