*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 17, 2024, 07:21:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

What do you think of 3v0? (1-10)

They're very friendly and easy to get alone with! (9-10)
- 12 (22.2%)
They're kool to play with once and a while. (7-8)
- 9 (16.7%)
They're ok I guess... (5-6)
- 4 (7.4%)
They're kool on rare occasions. (3-4)
- 3 (5.6%)
I'd don't like them (1-2)
- 1 (1.9%)
They are mad scientists. (0 to -10)
- 25 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: November 19, 2006, 04:26:48 PM

Author Topic: Greetings Mafia  (Read 5704 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 05:42:38 PM »

After further investigation, I've concluded that the clan "3v0lution" is in fact not an actual clan, but an experiment being made on a small island off the coast of Canada.  Several unnamed former-*MAFIA* Members are seeing how long it takes before we realize that their idea didn't work, and now they are making up imaginary people with "real" names and "real" lives to attest to the fact that their theory is working.  Quite interesting.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 07:38:54 PM »

Quote from: Milky Way
nah.. now i know for sure your a pussy

Roffle, on my Waffle tonight milky, while im horny too...

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WOW GREAT BJ MAXTOR THANKS!
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 11:23:19 PM »

OK you want  the straight up? Here is my input! I have very strong old school values that I believe in very strongly! And my value of a friendship is that you would never do ANYTHING negative to a person that you consider to be your friend. Well 3v0 clan heads(dick heads) not only betrayed our clan leader *MAFIA*Boneheads generosity and friendship, but turned and pissed on his head on their way out! My loyalties, respect, and friendship are for Bonehead. They left me with just a really really bad ache in my gut for 2 particular 3v0 pieces of shit. Yup that would be NIGGER INSANE, AND HIS TRAINED RETARDED PORCH MONKEY SNAKE who licks insanes ass clean for him after he shits! So to just be outright with it? I don't have a problem with any of the 3vo clanners except for they are wearing  the clan name of 2 fucking worthless piles of shits clan badge! And when I see 3v0? I see 2 spineless back stabbing niggers and that just sets me off on angry! So don't take it personal maxtor it is not you I am attacking. But who you are  representing in our server! Oh if you haven't figured it out yet I am 1 with issues with 3v0! But it's not the clan name it's insane and his shit breathed snake that I dislike with every bone in my body! So I hope this has been helpful for you in understanding my disposition... WEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE so now I gtg to the bathroom to  take a Insane, and flush a snake!!! HaHa SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKING NIGGERS... ROFL, Titties

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
C O T T O N P I C K ' I N N I G G E R ' S
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 07:34:15 AM »

"     D  I  T  T  O    "

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 11:27:33 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )
OK you want  the straight up? Here is my input! I have very strong old school values that I believe in very strongly! And my value of a friendship is that you would never do ANYTHING negative to a person that you consider to be your friend. Well 3v0 clan heads(dick heads) not only betrayed our clan leader *MAFIA*Boneheads generosity and friendship, but turned and pissed on his head on their way out! My loyalties, respect, and friendship are for Bonehead. They left me with just a really really bad ache in my gut for 2 particular 3v0 pieces of shit. Yup that would be NIGGER INSANE, AND HIS TRAINED RETARDED PORCH MONKEY SNAKE who licks insanes ass clean for him after he shits! So to just be outright with it? I don't have a problem with any of the 3vo clanners except for they are wearing  the clan name of 2 fucking worthless piles of shits clan badge! And when I see 3v0? I see 2 spineless back stabbing niggers and that just sets me off on angry! So don't take it personal maxtor it is not you I am attacking. But who you are  representing in our server! Oh if you haven't figured it out yet I am 1 with issues with 3v0! But it's not the clan name it's insane and his shit breathed snake that I dislike with every bone in my body! So I hope this has been helpful for you in understanding my disposition... WEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE so now I gtg to the bathroom to  take a Insane, and flush a snake!!! HaHa SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKING NIGGERS... ROFL, Titties

You better go have another hit off your meth pipe before your blood pressure returns to normal...no need to prolong your life any more than nessecary :D

*MAFIA* Phantom

Greetings Mafia
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 11:55:27 AM »

Keep in mind that this isn't a flame thread everyone :) gracias.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 01:07:48 PM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
You better go have another hit off your meth pipe before your blood pressure returns to normal...no need to prolong your life any more than nessecary :D

oh, that's a hard hit

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 03:39:06 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
i just like flamers...that s all

oh really?

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 04:24:39 PM »

Hey. Thank Guys for you comments. I also want to really thank TITTIES b/c I didn't understand before WHY you were so against 3v0. I understand your anger. I'd be mad too if my main members left me. I'm glad that there in no "Personal" Hard feelings between you and I.

As for the MAD scientists comment. HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!?! :D

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 08:07:46 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --

i just like flaming piles of goat feces in my mouth...thats all

Good, i'm not the only one.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 10:11:42 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
Good, i'm not the only one.

whaha nice lol

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
AND THE VERY BEST THING???
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 06:34:20 PM »

Snakes woman coming in here and passing onto me some love! I know all the right people heard about my post bless your heart and clowned your old man all in one effort!But gee snake if I were you I would be feeling more like a bitch than a snake! I mean it is cute and all her coming in here to tell me off, but from where I grew up at... That move made you out to be a BIG OLD FAT BITCH OF BITCHES!(not to mention the fact that your also a nigger!!!) Oh and hey Billy there is a pretty viscious rumor floating around that while u and snake were kinda seperated that you were a lil unfaithful and he may not be the daddy...HaHa well if there is any truth behind it you don't have to worry about ways to tell him now will you... You should keep a lil tighter leash on your balls snake and not let them leave ya looking like a bitch... ROFL

All my blessings, Titties

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 07:27:36 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )
Snakes woman coming in here and passing onto me some love! I know all the right people heard about my post bless your heart and clowned your old man all in one effort!But gee snake if I were you I would be feeling more like a bitch than a snake! I mean it is cute and all her coming in here to tell me off, but from where I grew up at... That move made you out to be a BIG OLD FAT BITCH OF BITCHES!(not to mention the fact that your also a nigger!!!) Oh and hey Billy there is a pretty viscious rumor floating around that while u and snake were kinda seperated that you were a lil unfaithful and he may not be the daddy...HaHa well if there is any truth behind it you don't have to worry about ways to tell him now will you... You should keep a lil tighter leash on your balls snake and not let them leave ya looking like a bitch... ROFL

All my blessings, Titties

I came here on my own and made that post because I really can't stand you. I'm not even sure Snake has heard about it...nor would he care.
And about my baby...who in the world would I have told if I had been with anyone while Snake and I were separated...un less you heard that I flew down to LA to be with a greasy beaner...all I have to say to that is LMAO! If Laaz wants to play that game then let him bring it. But as for you titties, I'm not wasting my time, you come back and talk to me once you've put the meth pipe down long enough to move out of mommy and daddy's house. And once you've learned enough respect to stop refering your teenage daughter as a whore. You disgust me.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Blitch !!!!! with a capital B
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 07:52:55 PM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
I came here on my own and made that post because I really can't stand you. I'm not even sure Snake has heard about it...nor would he care.
And about my baby...who in the world would I have told if I had been with anyone while Snake and I were separated...un less you heard that I flew down to LA to be with a greasy beaner...all I have to say to that is LMAO! If Laaz wants to play that game then let him bring it. But as for you titties, I'm not wasting my time, you come back and talk to me once you've put the meth pipe down long enough to move out of mommy and daddy's house. And once you've learned enough respect to stop refering your teenage daughter as a whore. You disgust me.

Why oh why do you use the term "move outta mommy's house all the time?and smoke the meth pipe" u use those lines on everybody you really bore people when you say that all the time, get some new one's biotch, fat filth and have snake exam that pussy, caz i think you did do the wetbacks, just wondering why you didn't do chris the killa? he's still waiting he say's.
Back too moving outta, and meth pipe, you talk so much about, i was wondering did ur momma feed you a meth pipe when u were a youngin?, does she still have you moved in? like my daddy always told me never ever have a fat person work in my pizza shop caz they'll eat you outta house,home, and business guess your momma hasn't been taught that yet :(  YOU DISGUSTING FAT BODY  :)

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Greetings Mafia
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 08:22:05 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
Why oh why do you use the term "move outta mommy's house all the time?and smoke the meth pipe" u use those lines on everybody you really bore people when you say that all the time, get some new one's biotch, fat filth and have snake exam that pussy, caz i think you did do the wetbacks, just wondering why you didn't do chris the killa? he's still waiting he say's.
Back too moving outta, and meth pipe, you talk so much about, i was wondering did ur momma feed you a meth pipe when u were a youngin?, does she still have you moved in? like my daddy always told me never ever have a fat person work in my pizza shop caz they'll eat you outta house,home, and business guess your momma hasn't been taught that yet :(  YOU DISGUSTING FAT BODY  :)

Do you even know titties? Apparently not otherwise you wouldn't ask these stupid questions.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.