*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 05:22:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Goolge Ad's?  (Read 4324 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 02:19:05 PM »

Go back and re-read the tos because if a site user clicks on the links under free will with no coaching then google has to honor such clicks even if the user clicks it 100 times.

You can not coach people into it or pay them to do it etc etc. What google means if I where to sit and click all day long on them.

If be means of you're knowledge of the tos then large sites that have thousands of users a day come through and if say a thousand of them click the links then by you're demeaner that is against the tos.

:) have a nice day ;) :p

neocracka

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 05:25:24 PM »

Actually, if you click on google ad's yourself 100 times, they will not credit you if the notice your ip and dns has been clicking on the google ad's mad style. Dude, trust me, I have a google adsense account and I did it once, I watched how many clicks and how much money was coming in. It registered every clicked but blocked my dns from clicking on the ad's and getting paid for them. But the clicks still counted. By letting me display my google ad's on your website+forums I will split the profits I make from you guys 50/50 and help bring in more ppl to your forums to join and make posts. If you goto http://www.icthacks.com and see how many people they have registered there, its well over 9500 people. I can get a good half of them to come on over to mafiaowns.com and register and make your website more popular. Im not a bullshitter and I will share my login access info for my google adsense account with the owners of mafia. You can get our own google adsense account and place your own ad's on the site+forums and have ppl click them like 50-100 times a day and see how much money you guys bring in, before you know it, they will close out your account and not fund you any money, they might also file a class action 1 lawsuit against you for click fraud because they can easily detect when its considered click fraud. They can even know where a user comes from to get to mafiaowns.com, for instance, if Im on another site and someone tells me about mafiaowns.com and tells me to  click on the google ad's and I do, google will know how long I was on your page for to just click on your ad's. If I click on them right away while visiting your site, they will know. They will even know when I get off another site and go straight to mafiaowns.com. If im on google.com or yahoo.com and go directly from there site to your site, they can findout. Dude, your talking about google, they are in the fortune 500 company and pull in more income then microsoft and walmart do. You can google this and findout how big they are before you go and repost something you think there tos says but doesnt.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 08:25:36 PM »

Coaching them to come here and click on our ads is against the tos....... that's illegal.  So why is it better to do it with you?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 08:35:43 PM »

Okay, "if you say what is true" then how much are we looking at per month? "mafia profit"?

neocracka

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2006, 07:10:23 AM »

Mafia could be looking at as much as 100-500/month profit. Anywhere in there. Or as close to maybe 1,000/month. Im just giving numbers off the top of my head. As I had said, I would split 50/50 profit with you guys. So owners or clan leaders of mafia would have access to my google adsense account to check daily or weekly or once a month. The way it would work is, I would have goolge direct deposit into my bank account, transfer the money into my paypal account, the money that mafia would get which would be half. And then transfer the money into who's ever paypal acct, or i could send a secured post office money order, which you can cash at a post office or currency exchange.

MacGiraffe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 08:57:46 AM »

wait, cant mafia get the dircet deal with google and make all the profit directly, without giving u any money.

neocracka

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 10:08:16 AM »

Yes, they can signup for there own google adsense account. But I would help bring alot of profit to mafia with other websites my google ad's are displayed on. I would in return bring more ppl to the mafia site that might play the same games as mafia and help create more registered users for mafia on the forums. This could populate mafia really well. Always having more visitors for a site is a plus. I mean would you rather be making some money thru your own google adsense account or double or tripple what you would make regular thru it? I would rather make more money. And this isnt just a one time thing, like one payment and im done with you guys. This is numerous payments for aslong as you can keep my google ads displayed on your site.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 31 queries.