*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 12, 2024, 04:35:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: why was i banned?  (Read 2571 times)

OS|Mikka

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
why was i banned?
« on: September 04, 2005, 08:03:33 AM »

ok first of all want to tell u that i love ur bf2 server, its on my favorites to list.

now to the bad things (im not gonna flame anyone i just want u to unban me cause i love the server and a lot of my mates play on it)

i was playing on sharqi wasnt leading but still my score was pretty good and i noticed that one dude was being killed over and over again with a knife. so i thought fuck it, they do want they want to do, towards the end of the game we capped all of the flags of usmc and there was these 2 stat padders left so i went to a location that commander sent me and killed them all. next thing i know, wohaa im banned, absolutely unprovoked. ok i accedentaly run over mafia*brick but i didnt see him there until it was too late. he was stat padding as well not that i care but still.... tell me why was i banned?

greetz OS|Mikka

Unregistered

Cheats....
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 08:08:30 AM »

Quote from: OS|Mikka
ok first of all want to tell u that i love ur bf2 server, its on my favorites to list.

now to the bad things (im not gonna flame anyone i just want u to unban me cause i love the server and a lot of my mates play on it)

i was playing on sharqi wasnt leading but still my score was pretty good and i noticed that one dude was being killed over and over again with a knife. so i thought fuck it, they do want they want to do, towards the end of the game we capped all of the flags of usmc and there was these 2 stat padders left so i went to a location that commander sent me and killed them all. next thing i know, wohaa im banned, absolutely unprovoked. ok i accedentaly run over mafia*brick but i didnt see him there until it was too late. he was stat padding as well not that i care but still.... tell me why was i banned?

greetz OS|Mikka

It was because Brick and a guy Lemming were stat padding mate. Shows what a low down server and Clan Mafia are........CHE ATS!!!!!!
Your Clan name will be dirt in the BF2 world.........

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mdkhacks.com
why was i banned?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 09:55:25 AM »

ZOMG! Our name dirt in the bf2 world hahaha ahahahaha! our server will be #1 in the bf2 world you fool! watch and learn!

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
why was i banned?
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 09:56:30 AM »

DUDE IT'S NOT FUCKING CHEATS!! Just get that one thing straight, and we do as we please and piss off everyone we can.

Unregistered

why was i banned?
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 10:03:08 AM »

hey i dont care if he was stat padding or not, if he cant get the score the proper way he can do stat padding, its his decision, i mean wud he feel proud of his rank and say that he achieved it with skill? but all i wont is people not to ban form the server cause i run him over (!) accidently (!) and did not do anything that wud normally i would consider as worthy of banning..

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
why was i banned?
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 11:30:06 AM »

dude don't worry about it man, he banned u because at the moment we were pissed because ppl kept inturrupting us. Ur not banned for ever, I sure it was like an hour or less.

Unregistered

why was i banned?
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 11:41:27 AM »

ok ty then and will be seeing u in the field :)))) and once again its ur server ur rules, do as u like, just plz dont ban me off my favorite server ;)

*MAFIA* Phantom

why was i banned?
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2005, 01:25:41 PM »

Quote from: .50 Cal KinG^
DUDE IT'S NOT FUCKING CHEATS!! Just get that one thing straight, and we do as we please and piss off everyone we can.

you mean mafia does right?

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
why was i banned?
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2005, 02:38:27 PM »

You know, i was wondering the same thing...

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
why was i banned?
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2005, 02:41:21 PM »

By WE he meant us who were stat padding.

Unregistered

why was i banned?
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2005, 07:04:11 AM »

I don't know which is lamer; a stat padder, or someone who admits freely that he stat pads....get a life...you will always suck if you continue on your present course!

OS|Wendigo

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
why was i banned?
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2005, 08:59:07 AM »

yeah I did me "we" as in insane me and brick who were stat padding.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 31 queries.