*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 20, 2024, 02:22:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Message for Blackout  (Read 18031 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: Message for Blackout
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »

Nice black, you owned him.

Yea, great job Blackout.  Le Chump has no smack and he's got no game.  Hey Le Chump, open mouth insert foot.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 11:40:51 AM »

Yea, great job Blackout.  Le Chump has no smack and he's got no game.  Hey Le Chump, open mouth insert foot.

I could think of something else to insert besides a foot....

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2008, 09:26:42 PM »

sneek shot, "We don't listen to you stroumphy" we? who is we? i hope you are not trying to speak for mafia...

SneakShot

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2008, 04:21:33 AM »

sneek shot, "We don't listen to you stroumphy" we? who is we? i hope you are not trying to speak for mafia...
Nope, i'm not, i'm speaking for SE ( Scoped Eagles).

Le stroumphe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 10:36:04 AM »

First for Sneek: you are irritated because your team lost.

Secondly:

First: it is me who takes this game too much has heart? or it is you?

Secondly: a day after Blackout it is linked on my server has mafia genteel of by using another name. Once I knew that it was it it had more evil has kill me. I thought that Blackout differred from you. But you are all noobs. See you fuking idiots. Look this topic. Look our comments.

A little exemple:

Hellraiser: Hey man I have a question for you.  I have been told you own the foxes server.  Is this true?  You and I have never really had a problem or anything like that (lie that big lie......).  Is there anyway you can tell Cheero and Ricardo to unban me from the Foxes server.  I understand how you feel about all the racist shit.  It is all meant as a joke.  Well, with the exception of Ricardo.  No one likes him.  If you can help me out with this I would appreciate it. (behaviour of bitch)

Having me insult on the forum it is very nice, i say i dont want u apreciate me.

Answer: well i was trying to be nice.  I never did anything to you, you fucking prick.  I hope you, Ricardo and Cheero suck each other's nigger dicks and fucking die you piece of shit!!!  Go fuck yourself you fucking nigger cunt.

I already know that your friendship is not more worth than a bitch.

And even if they make a war clan the only one whom I would not suspect of using a aimbot is Blackout.

Thirdly: I agree to make a war clan if is posible see if you use or not a aimbot.

And dont forgot Sneekshot we are friendly...... .
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 10:44:05 AM by Le stroumphe »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 11:16:38 AM »

First for Sneek: you are irritated because your team lost.

Secondly:

First: it is me who takes this game too much has heart? or it is you?

Secondly: a day after Blackout it is linked on my server has mafia genteel of by using another name. Once I knew that it was it it had more evil has kill me. I thought that Blackout differred from you. But you are all noobs. See you fuking idiots. Look this topic. Look our comments.

A little exemple:

Hellraiser: Hey man I have a question for you.  I have been told you own the foxes server.  Is this true?  You and I have never really had a problem or anything like that (lie that big lie......).  Is there anyway you can tell Cheero and Ricardo to unban me from the Foxes server.  I understand how you feel about all the racist shit.  It is all meant as a joke.  Well, with the exception of Ricardo.  No one likes him.  If you can help me out with this I would appreciate it. (behaviour of bitch)

Having me insult on the forum it is very nice, i say i dont want u apreciate me.

Answer: well i was trying to be nice.  I never did anything to you, you fucking prick.  I hope you, Ricardo and Cheero suck each other's nigger dicks and fucking die you piece of shit!!!  Go fuck yourself you fucking nigger cunt.

I already know that your friendship is not more worth than a bitch.

And even if they make a war clan the only one whom I would not suspect of using a aimbot is Blackout.

Thirdly: I agree to make a war clan if is posible see if you use or not a aimbot.

And dont forgot Sneekshot we are friendly...... .
  Ok mother fucker.  You say what I said to you was the behovior of a bitch??  Funny, but when I came on your server the other fucking day it was you who was kissing my ass, saying hi to me and all that shit.  So fuck you nigger!  I had no fucking problem with your nigger french faggot fucking ass until you starting to talk shit you cunt!!  Oh, and the reason I am racist, since you and those other french faggots keep saying it, is because france is full of nothing but coward ass arrogant niggers.  France runs from wars.  Hell they tried to run from World War I, but realized they fucking couldn't cause it was in the front and back fucking yard.  So who the fuck did they call for you help you fucking twat??  Answer me that.  You fuckis want your god damn cake and eat it too.  I hope the fucking sand niggers attack your faggot ass country next.  Your nation is completely fucking worthless.  France has no puropse on this fucking Earth.  America should just come over there, make all the french people our fucking slaves and just make France one big military istallation.  So fuck you nigger and suck a fat cock you cunt!!!!

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »

First thank you for ruining the english language.
Secondly aimbots do not exist for battlefield 1942,well they do but no one in mafia uses them seeing as they are utter garbage for the 42 engine.
Thirdly kill yourself,you are garbage at battlefield.

Ummmm hell,he is from Portugal I think.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 11:20:04 AM by *MAFIA* MaGgOt »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

Ummmm hell,he is from Portugal I think.
  Well if that is where he is, then I stand corrected.  I thought that is what he said his nationality is, but lived in france.  Well if he is from Portugal, I don't know if that is any better.  I have been deployed with members of their fucking Armed forces.  They are the biggest peices of shit, next to france.  They never did anything out there.  They were so fucking lazy and scum bags, the NATO commmander kicked them off of our FOB!!!  They kept trying to sneak into the PX and buy up all the American shit, then they would sell it to the locals we had working.  They would decline to go out on Patrols.  FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!  They fucking stink like shit ALL THE TIME!!!!  They have no sence of self worth to take a fucking shower.  I am sure this little prick fuck Le Cocksuckingtwa t is the same.  "I am a computer tech".  Yeah fucinking right you down syndrom having, pussy cock mother fucker.  You are a fucking Cock Tech you faggot!!!  Go fuck yourself you peice of Portuguese shit!!!

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2008, 11:45:41 AM »

Iowned?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2008, 11:57:19 AM »

lol, this is the classic Hellraiser that we know! love it!

Le stroumphe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2008, 01:06:26 PM »

( i use a translator)

Hellraiser why u speak of the France?

I'm not a frenchie i hate this country. I'm a fucking portuguese i love my country and i want to live in my country no in France.

Now last time when you am linked to you on my server I wanted to greet you but you even did not answer. Why hushes up one about the upper being not to answer me?

When I said that the Americans are racist it is not fair towards the French.

Let us speak a bit of America this nation which contaminates the earth. Who kills two milles of his compatriots to be an excuse to make war has Occident to control the wells of oil.

This wakefulness America of consumers which depraves other countries. This country or the number of death par weapon exceed all Europe. The one who provide 40 % of weapon in the world the first one and only one has credit to use the atomic weapon.

The one who represents 25 % of purchases and consumption of sexual slaves. The one who made of Cuba what it is.

I cultivate one truth hate against America I inquire and am interested has the advance in means to plant this nice planet in a heap of shit.

And you speak about the France?

Really it are madman American lol.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:14:06 PM by Le stroumphe »

Le stroumphe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2008, 01:08:41 PM »

Not aimbot for battlefield 1942 are u seriously?

Talk to Anykey if doesnt exit lol.

ah ah ah as they say in French there is only the truth which hurts. you judges a nation on a group of its army? Tranquilize you for somebody who made war you lose your cold blood a bit.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:12:51 PM by Le stroumphe »

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »

so im a noob now ? damn :[

*COUGH* http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/uGtBlackout/?action=view&current=blackout-wins.gif *COUGH*

do us a favour and fuck off, you cock sucking dickhead go fuck off on your own shitty forums, because we dont want to hear your shit, im a noob because i posted a screenshot prooving im not a noob, ROFL NOOB OMGxD

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »

the first one and only one has credit to use the atomic weapon.

Really it are madman American lol.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »

The reason we are always fighting is because we are the only one's with balls big enough to do fight.  Almost every country is so fucking self absorbed that it doesn't care about what happens in other countries.  We help every other nation that asks for it or needs it.  I mean look what happen with France.  They couldn't even protect their own fucking country so we had to step in.  The reason we have atomic weapons, and used it, cause we fucking can.  How is that for an answer.  We are one of the most attacked nations.  It doesn't have to be just on our soil, it is in our interests in other nations.  Think about it you fucking nigger!!  Oh and to answer whatever incoherent babble you said about when I came on your server, I did say hi to you and we had a chat.  So think before you speak you dumb fuck!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 27 queries.