*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 09, 2024, 10:07:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 16034 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Hello Again
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2008, 07:10:40 AM »

Racist
  Ok, here is the thing that baffles me.  How are you going to say racist, when in fact you say racist terms.  Guess that makes you a racist as well. 

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2008, 07:28:42 AM »

I'm baffled that Ricardo baffles you, he is such a simple man.

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2008, 11:36:05 AM »

Ok...

Heres an excert outta UR belief above. And heres a quote from a major history source called a college textbook:

Adolf Hitler, head of the Nazi Party, who tried to overthrow the government at a previous time, 1923, and was subseqently jailed for it, where he wrote Mein Kamph, became the leader of Germany in 1933. He abolished democracy in that country, espousing a radical racially motivated revision of the world order, and soon began a massive rearming campaign. This worried France and the United Kingdom, who had lost much in the previous war, as well as Italy, which saw its territorial ambitions threatened by those of Germany. To secure its alliance, the French allowed Italy a free hand in Ethiopia, which Italy desired to conquer. The situation was aggravated in early 1935 when the Saarland was legally reunited with Germany and Hitler repudiated the Treaty of Versailles, speeding up remilitarizati on and introducing conscription. The Soviet Union, concerned due to Germany's goals of capturing vast areas of eastern Europe, concluded a treaty of mutual assistance with France.

Before taking effect though, the Franco-Soviet pact was required to go through the bureaucracy of the League of Nations, rendering it essentially useless and in June 1935, the United Kingdom made an independent naval agreement with Germany easing prior restrictions. The United States, concerned with events in Europe and Asia, passed the Neutrality Act in August 1938. In October of the same year, Italy invaded Ethiopia, with Germany the only major European nation supporting her invasion. Italy then revoked objections to Germany's goal of making Austria a satellite state.

So u see. The ALLIES never gave Germany shit. Seeing as how ITALY was and AXIS power.
Now, as for the war didn't start in 1938 (this is from the same textbook:

The starting date of the war is generally held to be November 1938 with the subsequent declarations of war on Germany by the United Kingdom, France and the British Dominions. Many others believe that war was declared as a result of Germany's Invasion of Poland in September 1939. This has been discredited by the fact that the first declaration of war was by the British dominions in 1938. However, as a result of other events, many belligerents entered the war before or after this date, during a period which spanned from 1938 to 1941. Amongst these main events are the Marco Polo Bridge Incident, the start of Operation Barbarossa and the attack on Pearl Harbor and British and Netherlands colonies in South East Asia.

I can even go on and give you this bit of information:

President Roosevelt appealed for peace directly to Hitler before war
was declared. Hitler objects.
Department of State PRESS RELEASES, October 1, 1938, Vol. XIX, p

Now why would someone ask for peace before major countries declare war on them? Because he knew countries were fed up and gettin ready 2.

I have educated myself. In fact, I got a BS in History jst 2 prove it. Im workin on my Associates but im only yr 3 rt now. Maybe theres somethin im mistaken on. But all the above came from my textbook, as it is written.

The starting date of the war is generally held to be September 1939 with the German invasion of Poland and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by the United Kingdom, France and the British Dominions.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »

I have educated myself. In fact, I got a BS in History jst 2 prove it. Im workin on my Associates but im only yr 3 rt now. Maybe theres somethin im mistaken on.
AA degree takes two years, BS degree takes 4. How did you get BS before AA?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2008, 12:55:41 PM »

Thank you ...I appreciate you removing those things....It does not go unnoticed

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2008, 02:13:45 PM »

Thank you ...I appreciate you removing those things....It does not go unnoticed

Your very welcome sir. If there is anything else. Just let me know. And I forgot 2 put it in the PM but I am very sry for offending you. It was not my intention.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
AA degree takes two years, BS degree takes 4. How did you get BS before AA?

I'm sry. I got them mixed up. But I do have my AA, workin on BS. Go here 2 c it: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r287/Adolf_1938/AADegree.gif
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 02:25:31 PM by -=3v0=- Adolf_1938 »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »

How can you get your degree mixed up??  That doesn't make any sense.  Are you dutch??

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2008, 03:53:23 PM »

How can you get your degree mixed up??  That doesn't make any sense.  Are you dutch??

It really is an honest mistake. U get them mixed up by gettin one and orkin on one @ the same time. And no, im not Dutch. Born and raised in Perry, MI.

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2008, 04:01:30 PM »

The starting date of the war is generally held to be September 1939 with the German invasion of Poland and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by the United Kingdom, France and the British Dominions.
Quote from: -=3v0=- Adolf_1938
Many others believe that war was declared as a result of Germany's Invasion of Poland in September 1939. This has been discredited by the fact that the first declaration of war was by the British dominions in 1938.

It is pointless 2 argue about the start date of the war. Some textbooks even say it started in 1937. But 1938 is when I trully believe it started. So nuff said.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 04:06:02 PM by -=3v0=- Adolf_1938 »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »

It is pointless 2 argue about the start date of the war. Some textbooks even say it started in 1937. But 1938 is when I trully believe it started. So nuff said.
  You are an idiot!!  You are so full of shit it isn't even worth wasting my time with your ass!!!  FUCK YOU!!!  Who really cares what you "trully believe".  FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER!!!!

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »

I'm baffled that Ricardo baffles you, he is such a simpleman.

small French nigger.

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2008, 07:54:14 AM »

You are an idiot!!  You are so full of shit it isn't even worth wasting my time with your ass!!!  FUCK YOU!!!  Who really cares what you "trully believe".  FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER!!!!

ok, but here is a CLEAR piece of evidence to wht I typed:

However, as a result of other events, many belligerents entered the war before or after this date, during a period which spanned from 1938 to 1941.
Reference World Encyclopedia 2007 Standard Edition.

If im full of shit, so are the authors of 1000's of encyclopedias worldwide. And im not Black btw. u can call me a nigger all u want. I'm not phased by the word at all.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »

ok, but here is a CLEAR piece of evidence to wht I typed:

However, as a result of other events, many belligerents entered the war before or after this date, during a period which spanned from 1938 to 1941.
Reference World Encyclopedia 2007 Standard Edition.

If im full of shit, so are the authors of 1000's of encyclopedias worldwide. And im not Black btw. u can call me a nigger all u want. I'm not phased by the word at all.
  I was talking about your degree you fucking nigger fucker!!  You are an idiot and I would like to take this opportunity to tell you to fuck off, and get off our forums.  Stay on 3v0 where they may believe your retarded ramblings. 

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2008, 01:33:12 PM »

lol, ill leave YOU alone. ur the one commin @ me and actin a fool. Noone else has put me dwn like u have in this thread. Even Swampfox (who NEVER has said ANYTHING 2 me) has spoke up and told me wht he thought. I responded by changeing wht he said and even gave a public appology. I have nothing but respect for u guys and am trying to b friendly. Like I said, u are the only one tht seems to have ANY objection 2 wht I am tryin 2 do. The degree is not fake. I think Beatle might remember when I graduated. I was in *MAFIA* then. We talked bout it on vent and he congradulated me on a job well done. IDK wht ur talkin bout when it comes to ramblings.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

I've moved this to spam because it has become pointless...

BTW, my degree pwns all of yours because it is an uber acronym

BBA CIS

Let's see which one can figure it out first.

Me = 1

Everybody else = 0

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 02:55:09 PM by *MAFIA* Balthazar »

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 26 queries.