*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 19, 2024, 03:43:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: i wanted to join MAFIA  (Read 6229 times)

KillaClown

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: i wanted to join MAFIA
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2007, 07:15:06 PM »

you guys don't know me so do not even say shit like that....And if you got something to say do be a bitch and justed tell me get on vent and say it god.... O0

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2007, 07:30:01 PM »

you guys don't know me so do not even say shit like that....And if you got something to say do be a bitch and justed tell me get on vent and say it god.... O0

Rule # 2 of Joining MAFIA is to get to know us well.  Since you say that we don't know you, obviously you are not fit to join.  You can find that rule here.

Why are you getting mad at the slightest negative response towards you?  It's very childish and immature. 

I don't how you were raised and taught but the correct form of this word is "just", not "justed."

I have a great idea.  Why don't you tell us why you want to join MAFIA so badly and what it is that separates you from other potential candidates.

What difference does it make if we post our thoughts here or talk on vent?  You're going to get the same reply from mostly everybody.  Are you going to use a voice changer or something to show us how mature you can be?  I tried being nice to you in the start but seeing as how you take things your own way, I give up on you and you will not get a referral from me.

KillaClown

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2007, 07:36:41 PM »

well see i wanted to join mafia cause i wanted to be in the best clan ever but i  can give you more but i don't wanted no one to talk no shit but if you got something to say to me get on vent and i will tell you why i wanted to join mafia k justed get on vent ok if you have something to say to me....i will tell you why if you get in vent ok mafia or 3v0 it does not matter justed pick one and we can talk ok peace....
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Loaded

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2007, 08:07:00 PM »

Did he just type the same thing 3x in that last post...

VVV          This kid is just          VVV
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 08:08:43 PM by *MAFIA* Loaded »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2007, 08:58:21 PM »

well see i wanted to join mafia cause i wanted to be in the best clan ever but i  can give you more but i don't wanted no one to talk no shit but if you got something to say to me get on vent and i will tell you why i wanted to join mafia k justed get on vent ok if you have something to say to me....i will tell you why if you get in vent ok mafia or 3v0 it does not matter justed pick one and we can talk ok peace....
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
  Ok fat boy, this is going no where.  Apparently no one wants you in, so there is nothing you can say to change people's mind.  Stay with your DOA noobs and stop trying  I will tell you this, if there was somone that wanted you in, they would have either posted in this thread to give you a chance or, they would have posted it where only Mafia can see it.  Let me tell you this NOONE has posted any such monster.  So you are shit out of luck.  If you want me to tell you on vent, I have no problem with that, but seeing as I can't talk on it right now, you are only going to read what I have to say in chat.  So this is the same thing.  Well I hope it has gotten through your head this time Man Boobs, sorry Killaclown.  You are not wanted so, stop posting and go eat a pizza. 

Did he just type the same thing 3x in that last post...

VVV          This kid is just          VVV
He is a squirrel with big nuts.  What the hell does that even mean???

Loaded

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »

squirrelly or nuts, you fucking camel jockey.

KillaClown

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2007, 09:26:04 PM »

yes i did and if you do not like it say something

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2007, 09:28:19 PM »

yes i did and if you do not like it say something
How much more do I have to say for you to get the hint.  YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING IN, SO STOP POSTING!!!!!!  I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.  I AM ACTUALLY STARTING TO HATE YOU!!!!!  Now go eat a donut fat boy!!!

squirrelly or nuts, you fucking camel jockey.
  I know mr mullet I was kidding.  Damn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 09:30:46 PM by *MAFIA* Hellraiser »

KillaClown

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2007, 09:40:18 PM »

I WAS TOO LOL SO YA HA

Loaded

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2007, 09:47:21 PM »

This thread sucks... CLOSED

And with a closed thread there is no fucking way you will be a member now.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 28 queries.