*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 26, 2024, 10:21:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Socom 2  (Read 2227 times)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Socom 2
« on: August 01, 2006, 02:08:26 PM »

Hey i use to play a game about 2 years back called Socom 2 for PS2. its a 3rd person shooting game, and its a lot of fun I play it online. I just re bought it yesterday, and ive been playing some, and i ran into a few people on the server, that where definitly cheating. Examples : One guy killed you in 1 shot, another one i ran into could never die. But there was this one other guy that got 100 kills for every bullet he shot. so he had like 16,000 or something. there was also some other people (this wasnt all in one server, it was from today and yesterday). But anyways, people are calling this "Hack"or whatever "Code9".
And i just wanted to ask if anyone knew where i could get this cheat. I have no clue what you do. I guess its something like Gameshark. But yeah

And for anyone interested, there is a Socom 3. But the maps are huge, so thats y i play a little of Socom 2 ( and i remeber all of the hiding spots on Socom2).

**************EDIT************

Also this game is for PS2

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Socom 2
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 02:49:23 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
Hey i use to play a game about 2 years back called Socom 2 for PS2. its a 3rd person shooting game, and its a lot of fun I play it online. I just re bought it yesterday, and ive been playing some, and i ran into a few people on the server, that where definitly cheating. Examples : One guy killed you in 1 shot, another one i ran into could never die. But there was this one other guy that got 100 kills for every bullet he shot. so he had like 16,000 or something. there was also some other people (this wasnt all in one server, it was from today and yesterday). But anyways, people are calling this "Hack"or whatever "Code9".
And i just wanted to ask if anyone knew where i could get this cheat. I have no clue what you do. I guess its something like Gameshark. But yeah

And for anyone interested, there is a Socom 3. But the maps are huge, so thats y i play a little of Socom 2 ( and i remeber all of the hiding spots on Socom2).

**************EDIT************

Also this game is for PS2

On a side note, did some reading code 9 is a the program used to enable the codes while in game, I guess what really happens is that there is a way to enable all the codes on a flash device than when you load up and get past dnas, you somehow either with a joker or some executable on the flash device start the codes. so code9 isn't a code it just allows the use of all other codes out there and from the sounds of it you can use it to get on socom 3, just not as many people have released it yet.

^^^^ thats the only thing i could find on it hope it helps everything else i saw were people crying becasue someone was using it

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Socom 2
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 03:08:02 PM »

My friend has encountered something like this before in Halo 2 when you can get automatic rocket launchers.  I believe it's called modding on the console online gaming world.  It's when you download a program onto your memory card, and then when you play it, it's activated along with the game.  It's just like downloading a hack on your computer.  If you can write the coding and put it on your memory card, you can pretty much do anything in the game.  Like super speed, shoot faster, jump higher, etc.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Socom 2
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »

True, console games do not follow the same as pc games, server-client. where the server controls most of the cheatable code. Where as consoles the client controls 90% of the code, so the server more or less just relays the connections.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Socom 2
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 11:42:03 AM »

So does anyone know ehere i can get this? i heard you have to have someone put it on a playstation 1 disc or soemthing.

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
Socom 2
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 11:52:55 AM »

hmm . i've try to find it but maybe u can get it here
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/search?board_id=barracks&submitted=true&q=code9 .
i dunno sure. search there.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Socom 2
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 12:10:06 PM »

Quote from: masse killer(NL)
hmm . i've try to find it but maybe u can get it here
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/search?board_id=barracks&submitted=true&q=code9 .
i dunno sure. search there.

uh no.... what u just put and said is like PB releaing a hack.

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
Socom 2
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 11:59:42 PM »

ok. i was just helping u . np

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 27 queries.