*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 07:09:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Caption This Ver. 11.0  (Read 1920 times)

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Caption This Ver. 11.0
« on: October 14, 2010, 05:37:52 PM »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Caption This Ver. 11.0
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 05:49:31 PM »

Is it wrong to fall in love with someone so much older then you? I know love has no bounds, but I wonder if its right. The thoughts, the dreams, I wonder if she thinks the same. I wonder if we are meant to be together, I have dreamed we where, where we meant to. I know the hard times have wreaked our lives, the good times are only in our minds. The freedom our in our hearts.

I wonder, I wonder if she feels the same. I wonder what she smells like, what she feels like. The hug, the simple touch, the soft breath, the eye contact. I wonder how she feels about me, I know my feelings, I know I would die for her, I would offer myself for her life. Have you ever loved a woman so much that you would offer yourself for her, for her pleasing, for her pleasure. The offer only a man can offer a woman. The thought of seeing her, the thought of feeling her, the thought of smelling her. Just the simple thought of loving her, to give her some faith, some respect, some love only you could offer.

I am locked into what to say to her, what to do, how to do it. How do I let her know how I feel, I do I approach, how do I let her know?? Without her I see myself going nowhere, without her I am lost. Without her I am lost at sea, I slowly wilt and die. For her I am the reason I am alive. I look to the sky for answers, I ask her to love me, yet I hear only silence...

My feelings to someone.

-Bonehead

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 06:08:50 PM »

"Oh you think it's funny, you try falling off a full size Lego truck doing 80mph!"

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 07:01:13 PM »

"Farting feels goooooood!"

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »

"Got a bottle of Oban single malt from my pops which i'll hide this weekend and ration it out to myself for as long as possible but to be honest it will probably just end up getting downed in shots this sunday morning. I'll write a drunken response on the weekend cos I'm on crappy dayshift all week."

Raven

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 07:07:11 AM »

typical Canadian prom         you twold me theeese were x-way gwasses bwrother !

Bathy i had a shitty night at work and when i saw this i lmfao !!!   thanks brother

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 07:39:37 AM »

He's rockin' the Macgyver haircut with a hobo beard. I'd bet that he's shitting himself in that picture.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 28 queries.