*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 12, 2024, 01:42:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Stop illegal immigration  (Read 2836 times)

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stop illegal immigration
« on: June 01, 2006, 05:49:51 PM »

Some of you dopes are going to just rip on this thread because it's me and I don't usually post on this forum, however, some mafia members (the adults) are helping out with a new website which is an online protest against illegal immigration.

The website is ProudandLegal.com.  Many have worked long hours on it and there are alot of moderators to watch over the stupid people who may post there.  As you most likely know ...  hallender has tried to spam it but we have put a stop to its childish antics.

You are welcome to post your ideas on the Proud and Legal forum.  Proud and Legal goes beyond a game clan and many have said that this side could have an influence on the next election because we are providing a much needed service for everyone.

Currently, we have 3 moderators in the proud and legal forum from mafia. swifty, bonehead and beetlejuice and a few more mafa members have been suggested to be moderators as well from your group.  If you are seriously interested in what we are doing and in this cause please contact  the above and we will see what we can do.

Those obviously who we know not to be taken seriously need not ask.  If you have any questions please visit the new site at your leisure.  

thanks...

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 07:25:57 PM »

If u come in without starting shit then why would we rip ya, past is the past

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 07:35:04 PM »

well being hispanic, i would like to be a moderator there.  i would have some debates in there. but then again, like that's gonna happen, DOA hates me. :D

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 07:35:22 PM »

Because some people in this clan are strait retarded.  I am helping with the website so please guys.  Its just an informative post don't rip it.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 08:17:07 PM »

The past is not the past.  I remember the problems those dopes caused and the problems in the past still are there.  So, for those who caused problems please don't even consider asking to be a moderator on the new website... the answer is NO.  This is a serious matter and children with warped minds cannot be in a position where maturity needs to be present.  I am not starting shit but your past behaviors speak volumns on your maturity.  This is not romper room anymore.

Beetlejuice has given me some reliable and mature people to get involved with this project.  They most likely will have moderator status on the Proud and Legal forum.  

A new dedicated server was just donated to this project today with a tarabyte of bandwith per month.  Access to the forum and website should be alot smoother when we switch DNS.

I encourage everyone (even those who have problems with me personally) to express your points of view.  As a registered member of Proud and Legal you still can get involved and do something positive, however, only the few adult members of mafia will be moderators.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 09:12:41 PM »

Thank you for the invitation. I will come look.

edit: I went to the site, I don't think it is for me. I am of a different opinion on that subject.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 09:20:48 PM by Rat-Man USN »

*MAFIA* Phantom

Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 12:56:16 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
some people in this clan are STRAIT retarded.
was that a joke? (straight)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 08:34:51 AM »

Well phantom except fore you, you are GAY retarded :p

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 12:21:31 PM »

lmao...

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
Stop illegal immigration
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 11:20:47 PM »

my god, if i knew you i would fukcing punch you in the nutz, fuck head

im mexican and proud of it fucking assjhole

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 27 queries.