*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 06:16:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The universe  (Read 52338 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: The universe
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2007, 09:38:13 PM »

the people millions of years ago didnt know how to write except they said "oga boga" and told their children "oga moga" which means that the story changed and one day a smart caveman said "hey" and the other cavemen were like "hey" so then they decided to call the first caveman abe and the cavemen then got angry at abe and they killed him but they felt bad and decided to give him a lame name like god

and then civil war broke out and the little smalled eyed cavemen went east and the white cavemen stayed in place and the black cavemen were like woah we dont like you whities so we are gonna go where its hot and where the animals will eat us cause we are awesome. 

Then a guy named joe made a baby and called him the devil and the devil killed joe and called him a hoe and then his wife thought that was her name so thats where hoe came from :D

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2007, 10:08:03 PM »

I kinda agree with Dune.  Think about it, everything that is beautiful is above ground.  Granted a perfect diamond can be beautiful.  Anyway, think about it.  How many wars have been started over oil, well the government will say none, but we all know better.  There is greed.  How many people die over getting shot for their diamond ring, jewelry or anything like that.  Alot.  How many people have died mining coal, alot.  Everything that comes from the ground, people pay with their lives in some shape or form.  So if their is a God and devil, then God my have created the Earth and universe, yes, but the devil has had his hand in creating stuff on earth as well.  But like I said I believe in neither God nor the Devil so, but if I am going to debate I like to look at the whole picture, not be one of those narrow minded dicks.  I even hit spell check to show I can be a masterdebater

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2007, 10:18:00 PM »

you didn't answer the huge question though...if we all came from two people, then we're all inbred correct? Sorry, i must've missed the genesis 1:1 thingy, but i'm sure there's some legitimate reason for black/white/yellow/brown/red people coming from two brown people (adam and eve were middle eastern correct?).

And dinosaurs were here before man, did god make them? Also carbon dating kind of proves the whole millions of years thing, a bit longer than how old the bible tells us the world is.
lol not genesis 1:1, he said Genesis 11:1-10 i think
and hellraiser, yes satan does influence this world, you can say to a point that he practically runs the world as it is right now, but the time will come, when he hits the end of the road, besides lets say there is no god, all of those that did what the bible said will die and that's that.  BUT what if there is a god, it's not gonna be good for those who said there was no god, or those who did wrong
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 10:22:20 PM by *MAFIA* ChrisDaKilla »

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2007, 10:25:15 PM »

no one cares about my story lol.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2007, 10:36:55 PM »

the people millions of years ago didnt know how to write except they said "oga boga" and told their children "oga moga" which means that the story changed and one day a smart caveman said "hey" and the other cavemen were like "hey" so then they decided to call the first caveman abe and the cavemen then got angry at abe and they killed him but they felt bad and decided to give him a lame name like god

and then civil war broke out and the little smalled eyed cavemen went east and the white cavemen stayed in place and the black cavemen were like woah we dont like you whities so we are gonna go where its hot and where the animals will eat us cause we are awesome. 

Then a guy named joe made a baby and called him the devil and the devil killed joe and called him a hoe and then his wife thought that was her name so thats where hoe came from :D
and that my friends is how the world was created, summed up in two sentenced by kraut.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2007, 10:51:51 PM »

lol not genesis 1:1, he said Genesis 11:1-10 i think
and hellraiser, yes satan does influence this world, you can say to a point that he practically runs the world as it is right now, but the time will come, when he hits the end of the road, besides lets say there is no god, all of those that did what the bible said will die and that's that.  BUT what if there is a god, it's not gonna be good for those who said there was no god, or those who did wrong
  You are right.  If there happens to be a god people will be in trouble the day they go the get judged.  But if he is a forgiving God like everyone says he is, then he should understand that certain things have happen in peoples lives to make them not believe.  And for that he should be forgiving.  It isn't like they worshipping a false god, they had no god.  Also, some of those people who don't believe in god, don't do wrong, not because they are scared of what is going to happen in the after life, but because they were raised and have good morals.  There are people out there that believe in god, but do wrong.  Now tell me who is the worse of the two.  I think the ones that believe but do bad things.  It shows they have no selfcontrol or morals, so why just because they believe should they be aloud in heaven.  They know the rules he has set down, but yet chose to ingnore them for selfish reasons.  Like I have said before, a mjority of socielty need to believe that the reason they do good is so that they go to heaven.  If there wasn't something to believe in then there would be chaos in todays society.  I helps by giving people rules.  I believe that some of them don't want to believe that they have to be good just for being good, that there will be some type of reward when they die.  I think those people are the biggest fakers of all.  Well next to the ones who believe but still commit crimes.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2007, 10:20:51 AM »

You are judged on your actions, but your judged in your roles and the good you did in your life. 

Believeing in god just means you believe in a afterlife, If you just had to know god was real or believed jesus was your savor, then most of the people before european kings forced it on its people would be in hell or limbo..

Cause after all church every sunday was what you HAD to do since thats what the kings said.

The bible was translated by english monks so anything in there could have been made up, and some of the places in the bible are geographically incorrect.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2007, 09:46:57 PM »

Kraut,

If you are talking about Christians you have no idea what you are talking about or maybe your English translator is all messed up.  To a Christian the only thing you are judged on is that Jesus is the savior.  Check it out Romans 10:9-10.....  Yeah 

Going to church is like going to school.  I don't care if you go for 1 million Sundays, it doesn't make you Righteous.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #173 on: September 03, 2007, 12:37:56 PM »

Well said lightning.

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2007, 01:15:01 PM »

This seems all very interesting, but too much to read... But, where the hell is Beetle?

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2007, 01:45:07 PM »

Kraut,

If you are talking about Christians you have no idea what you are talking about or maybe your English translator is all messed up.  To a Christian the only thing you are judged on is that Jesus is the savior.  Check it out Romans 10:9-10.....  Yeah 

Going to church is like going to school.  I don't care if you go for 1 million Sundays, it doesn't make you Righteous.

What your speaking of is that I can kill a whole city but if i believe jesus is my savior than im all good :)

and im roman catholic so it might be alittle different in my eyes.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2007, 02:24:37 PM »

What he is saying is a good person does not such a thing, you don't have to goto church to believe in Jesus and Jehovah, A good hearted person the ones that will inherit the earth. Will not be murders, rapist, etc. But then again you can commit such and act and if you are really heartfelt in your asking of forgiveness then God does forgive, but in the end he will read into your heart to see if you are a good person or not.

All I can say for you being catholic is, may god forgive your blindness.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2007, 03:06:39 PM »

All I can say for you being catholic is, may god forgive your blindness.

that's pretty uncalled for bonehead, aren't christians supposed to be all accepting? Not demeaning and have a superiority complex?

Just because he's a different religion(not even a different religion, just a different sect) that doesn't mean you have to pretend you're all high and mighty because your christian and he's catholic.

I mean beatle's pretty hard core christian, and he has never once said

"oh, you're catholic/lutheran/protestant/amish/jewish/agnostic/buddhist, i feel sorry for you because your religion is wrong and mine is right. Hope god forgives you for being wrong  and doesn't send you to hell."

also you stop and think "hey, i might be pissing off other catholics here too" because i'm pretty sure chris is also catholic, and any others on here.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:08:14 PM by *MAFIA* Wasserfaller »

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »

hate to break it to you but roman catholicism was here before christianity was, they split off..

and theres 1,114,966,000+ catholics

and roman catholic church is the most closely traced to the church jesus started and his gathers

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2007, 03:36:39 PM »

BUT what if there is a god, it's not gonna be good for those who said there was no god, or those who did wrong
Well if there is I'm sure he's hardly gonna punnish those for not believing in him when he's never made his pressence known. And for those who've done wrong, I'm also catholic and I was brought up to believe in the reverse, that God isn't blind and we shall all pay for our sins. For example appologising to a judge for stealing doesn't cut much mustard with the Law. I figure I've got about a ten stretch in Hell before I get parolled to Heaven. Sins can also be justified though to some extent however, I mean in my eyes you can kill if your motives are for the good of your fellow man and against evil forces, or for the protection of your family and yourself.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:54:18 PM by *MAFIA* Dune Surfer »

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 27 queries.