*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 06:34:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: boner is a fucked up boner  (Read 9831 times)

Sniper43

boner is a fucked up boner
« on: July 02, 2005, 04:28:08 PM »

bonehead is a very fucked up redneck that has a boner to little chlidren like a child molister

SO BONE YOU CAN GO TO BLOODLY FUCKING HELL

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 04:29:43 PM »

Quote from: Sniper43
bonehead is a very fucked up redneck that has a boner to little chlidren like a child molister

SO BONE YOU CAN GO TO BLOODLY FUCKING HELL

What crawled up your butt today?

Sniper43

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 04:37:34 PM »

i just hate that redneck milister of a bastard

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 04:37:38 PM »

I'm going to go ahead and ban him because I know damn well Bonehead would. Since he isn't here at the moment, I believe I will do the honors.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 04:45:08 PM »

I love how something crazy always happens when Bonhead leaves.

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 04:58:24 PM »

nice decision insane, i'll bet bonehead would have banned him also. i just hate all these fags who have nothing better to do during the summer than bitch

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 05:05:55 PM »

Well I don't care if you come here and bitch, but to call Bone a child molester? Not a good idea.

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2005, 07:00:23 PM »

ya calling bone a molester in that chlidish way is completely wrong, and to think that he used to be in our clan. Sniper43 is a fucking bitch that bitches all the damn time. but again good decision.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2005, 07:59:23 PM »

*snif* I SMELL A BiG NIGGER!!

I wouldnt ban him though this nigger is more amusing to just leave around when he periodicly comes to talk shit...  The other day hes like "ZOMG ZOMG I H4x0r3d Y0ur w3b1tz0rzzz" and im like okay....   So basiclly he is a nigger.... Who should hang from a very large tree....  

I dont know why sniper42 doesnt like the word nigger.... So in reguards to him I try to say nigger as much as niggerly possible!

So Heres  a bunch of niggers....

NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!NIGGER!!!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 08:11:32 PM »

Uhh...Swifty?  I don't think that's gonna do anything.  I'm pretty sure he isn't gonna see it.

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2005, 12:11:25 AM »

Why don't you let bone track his IP and other stuff etc...?

Raven

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2005, 07:21:59 AM »

I dont knowabout that Swifty, ITs one thing for these assholes to talk with a mouthful of shit and it is amusing sometimes but i dont like bone being called a child molester. Child molesters should be the ones swinging from a tree by their nuts. Also he didnt have the balls to write this when bone was here. I agree with Insane.

Loaded

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2005, 07:22:31 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Carnage
Why don't you let bone track his IP and other stuff etc...?

All that info is still in the forums, just because he is banned doesn't mean we still can't have fun with him later.

Here is the little fags IP 207.69.137.26 have fun. His connection is active (computer is on the net) right now.

Host    %    
Sent    Recv    Best    Avrg    Wrst    Last

nas18.2fl1.Lev el3.net    
0    7    7    125    144    203    140

ge-7-0-2.hsa2.Orlando1.Level3.net    
15    7    6    125    127    141    125

ge-6-1-1.mp1.Orlando1.Level3.net    
0    6    6    125    130    141    125

ae-0-0.bbr1.Chicago1.Level3.net    
0    6    6    141    159    188    141

ge-1-1-55.car1.Chicago1.Level3.net    
0    6    6    140    153    157    140

unknown.Level3 .net    
0    6    6    140    153    156    156

cor02-vl-2.il-chicago0.ne.earthlink.net    
0    6    6    156    161    172    156

ca208-ch02-bl07.il-chicago0.sa.earthlink.net    
0    6    6    140    148    157    140
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 07:30:32 AM by Loaded »

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2005, 07:45:35 AM »

He's on dial up Loaded, that will change next time he gets on.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2005, 11:59:47 AM »

I say kick the son of a bitch and ban him from our servers and all mafia related activities.... being called a child molester is taking hatred too far over the line..I for one don't want him back in or on anything Mafia has to do.....as management that is my vote

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 26 queries.