*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 12:47:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: OK.....Lets get this setteled.  (Read 4005 times)

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
OK.....Lets get this setteled.
« on: November 28, 2008, 02:42:47 PM »

I apologise to all of you for posting that picture of Loadeds daughter, it was wrong and I know it but I just dont like Loaded ( if you havent figured that out already) and I knew it would piss him off even more.....So I wont post any more pictures of kids in dakine  derogatory manner any more.

Sorry.... <-----From the heart....Reall y.<--------Truley<------Honest.

OH and lol @ that \/

"Beatle"

Bye Misfit.

For all *MAFIA* members past/present/future (you know who you are) - please do not ask for him to be unbanned again, its not going to happen.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:47:08 PM by misfit »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: OK.....Lets get this setteled.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 02:51:26 PM »

Bonehead banned you, and at the time he said that it was permanent, so that's why I said what I said.  I believed him.

I didn't ban you nor did I lift your ban, and I'm tired of a certain few people always asking for you to be unbanned because you're "sorry."  They make posts and/or send me PMs and we do it, but then you start your same stuff. 

If you want to start up flame with me, you'll see a ban.  Go ahead and try it if you don't believe me.  If you're here for fun, then so be it.

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:25 PM »

Bonehead banned you, and at the time he said that it was permanent, so that's why I said what I said.  I believed him.

I didn't ban you nor did I lift your ban, and I'm tired of a certain few people always asking for you to be unbanned because you're "sorry."  They make posts and/or send me PMs and we do it, but then you start your same stuff. 

If you want to start up with flame with me, you'll see a ban.  Go ahead and try it if you don't believe me.  If you're here for fun, then so be it.

OH I wouldnt even THINK of stating up with YOU  "The ALMIGHTY Beatlejuice"   LOL  your not GOD, TJ so raise up off me foo.  My conditions are simple. Dont post pictures of kids.  You get offended by just about everything I post so as long as I'm following my agreement there isnt shit you can do.  Just because your a head member tht doesnt like me is no reason to start makin threats about banning me.  Believe me, i'm shaking in my little space boots here.  I am here for fun, your the one who doent know how to have a good time.  Fun for you is a chuch campout sing along.  Thats not my cup of tea sweetie pie. 

I'll be respectfull but dont threaten me, I dont respond well to threats.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 03:41:45 PM »

you keep our deal missy, or i will ban you forever. you know what i want and it shouldn't be to hard to do. other then that i don't give a flying fuck...

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »

you keep our deal missy, or i will ban you forever. you know what i want and it shouldn't be to hard to do. other then that i don't give a flying fuck...

Thats the deal. Oh and could you capitalize the "M" in my forum name misfit  ;D Thx

And for the rest of you, Nice to see you all again.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »

Thats the deal. Oh and could you capitalize the "M" in my forum name misfit  ;D Thx

And for the rest of you, Nice to see you all again.

Capitalized.

Stick to the deal and we should have no problems. We all realize that you love to start shit, it's just part of who you are. It's cool, I enjoy it to a certain degree. Welcome Back.

Now, take your meds and go down on me!

<3

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »

howdy misfit
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »

Yo Misfit, nice to see you around again. With posting rights lol.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »

Yo Misfit, Welcome back...again. 

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 08:01:50 PM »

HMMMM, the last time you two had a deal Loaded quit.  I wonder who you are going after now.  Anyway, welcome back Misfit.  I missed you, you prick.  Love ya!

Bacon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 08:22:51 PM »

Yay! misfits back

<3 from all of us brothah.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

OH I wouldnt even THINK of stating up with YOU  "The ALMIGHTY Beatlejuice"   LOL  your not GOD, TJ so raise up off me foo.  My conditions are simple. Dont post pictures of kids.  You get offended by just about everything I post so as long as I'm following my agreement there isnt shit you can do.  Just because your a head member tht doesnt like me is no reason to start makin threats about banning me.  Believe me, i'm shaking in my little space boots here.  I am here for fun, your the one who doent know how to have a good time.  Fun for you is a chuch campout sing along.  Thats not my cup of tea sweetie pie. 

I'll be respectfull but dont threaten me, I dont respond well to threats.

It is not a threat.  If you want to try to start a flame war with me, its not happening, I'm not going to deal with it anymore.  If you want to come here and have fun like everyone else, that is fine, I'll leave you alone.  I'll show you respect, no problem.  Just don't come in here starting stuff, that's all.

You could have apologized, said you're back, and leave it at that.  But you had to quote what I said (out of context), so obviously I am going to respond.  Did you honestly expect me not to?  No, you knew I would, that's why you said it.  I know I'm not god, I've never said I was and I don't try to be, that's something you've created on your own.  But don't tell me there isn't anything I can do - when Bonehead made me Head he said I have the power to do what is necessary to keep drama off the forums.  If that means banning you again, I'll do it. 

Like I've already said, Bonehead was the one who banned you last time and he said it was going to stick.  So that's why I said it, and yeah, I was wrong.  Funny, ok, you've got your laugh.  Now let's move on.  If you agree to be respectful and you're just here to have fun and not attack me (or anyone else who doesn't feel like "playing") then everything should be good.

LAAZ

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 11:01:39 PM »

Peace.  :o :o

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 12:27:40 AM »

yo misfit, whats up ,

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 06:02:18 AM »

Group hug  :D

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 27 queries.