*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 06:06:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Post To see  (Read 6131 times)

Destroyer3366

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Post To see
« on: March 16, 2012, 11:09:02 AM »

To: Mafia

Subject: Serious Post

Date: March 16, 2012 12:23 P.M.

Place: www.MafiaOwns. com On Post To See SubBoard

I know I can't post referrals, but this is about something not even about it, I mean nothing about it, but the one thing. Its not one thing that makes .... You wonder what I mean, maybe, Yes, No, Well you can guess.  It starts with Ma in the first word and the Second word starts with Awe ...  Too hard, Nah I didn't think so! Its about what makes Mafia Awesome! Ok now its going to be hard for me while trying to punctuate, I know you will try to flame me for it, but The answer to that is even since my childhood I was bad at punctuation, but I am trying to get better.  So anything you see mispunctuated tell me Please or don't its your choice.  Anyway, Enjoy the Paragraph or how much I write.

Ok, now then these things I will say, I hope don't offend you, make you mad, or as you say rage, or even quit Mafia, but This is my personal Opinion.
  Now as the ages of Mafia differ you may take this as serious or not, but its serious as you can see.  Ok, now then I will start with the ways Mafia is Awesome, Listed as a paragraph or etc.:  Well you may think that this is a joke, but its not, and I mean it No Offense in anything I say.  List complaints in a Complaint Topic I will post in the Join Board later, and I ask for a sticky on it please.

Ok, now that I cleared that up, now for the ways Mafia is awesome: Your funny even while gaming like pros. you have a moderately big clan, most clans lose members in the amount of time you have been big.  They are usually at 20 members or less at this amount of time, so it means you have strong leaders, and stand by them.  So as they say and you go by United We Stand, Divided We Fall.  So keep up the good work!  Your a great bunch of people to be around, but hard to be like. Unless you get used to being the way your like, but the most important features of the Mafia team, clan, platoon whatever you like to be called, Is when a member of your team, clan, platoon, or etc. needs help your there in a few minutes which means you have strong bonds, and even in times of war, no offense, It means that you will act as a team, not just help yourself survive, be a one man army, you care for your teammates, and so when in times of need you call on your leader for advise, and you get it, and they won't leave you behind, they either fight together, or they stay by your side together, they are all like, if your staying, I am staying.

And so That brings to the conclusion of this post, In this final paragraph, I will say the exact words, I have finally gained enough trust and learned so much of you and how you work together, play together, and laugh together to say to you.

The Oath: I would die by you, serve with you, even save you if a chance arrives, I will leave No Man Behind, No Retreat, No Surrender, We will Win, Prevail, Or Die Trying.
I will serve with Honor, Die with Honor, and Die Serving you, and Never Die Serving The Enemy, All Hail Mafia The People that Will Win Wars, Even If Betrayed By Their Own Country!

~Destroyer 3366

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Post To see
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:13:46 AM »

It's a choice you're making.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 11:25:27 AM »

This was beautifully written and it brought a tear to my eye.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 11:33:37 AM »

What the fuck did I just read?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 11:39:37 AM »

What the fuck did I just read?

Blah Blah, babble,  Kiss ass, babble blah babble, I will die in real life for you cause I can't  tell the difference in gaming and reality.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 11:59:23 AM »

Can you defect to North Korea or some shit?? No one wants you here

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 12:02:53 PM »

Can you defect to North Korea or some shit?? No one wants you here
  Even if he defects to North Korea, he can still get on the internet.  You do know that North Korea has internet capabilities right?  Holy shit you are retarded. 

Anyway, this topic is complete bullshit and all you have to do Destroyer is just hang around here long enough and you too will get in.  I mean look how long it took Ironman and now he is in. 

Destroyer3366

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 12:13:26 PM »

I will never defect from The U.S.A!

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 01:07:35 PM »

Even if he defects to North Korea, he can still get on the internet.  You do know that North Korea has internet capabilities right?  Holy shit you are retarded. 

Anyway, this topic is complete bullshit and all you have to do Destroyer is just hang around here long enough and you too will get in.  I mean look how long it took Ironman and now he is in. 

They only have intranet in North Korea, you can browse news, weather and propaganda. thats it.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 01:14:26 PM »

Keep it up Destroyer.  :)

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »

im so high reading that was incomprehensib le i aint gonna lie
dafuq 

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 09:10:46 PM »

North Korea doesn't want his ass in the best korea.

Send his ass too false Korea.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »

Keep it up Destroyer.  :)
^^ 1100 posts, been here since 2006, and I have no idea who you are. Way to stand out buddy.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 09:56:54 PM »

^^ 1100 posts, been here since 2006, and I have no idea who you are. Way to stand out buddy.

no disrespect to Mr. Sagan, he is a legend

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 12:18:23 AM »

ricardo
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 30 queries.